3

The Devil With An Angel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

 

 

          She entered her school the next day. Nothing happened so far, YET.

 

 

 

          “Taeri~!” someone called her.

 

 

 

          “Oh Junghwan-ssi.” She smiled at him. He is Lee Junghwan, also known as Sandeul. He is from section Joseon where the group of B1A4 belong.

 

 

 

          “Good morning~.” He tried using aegyo but Taeri shrugged it off, knowing it’s just for show. She just smiled back.

 

 

 

          “Ne, good morning to you too.” She proceeded walking to her classroom.

 

 

 

          She can hear loud noises from inside the room. When she entered, she saw B.A.P around Ryeowook, the class nerd. Yongguk is holding his glasses away from him while Daehyun and Youngjae are holding him back. Zelo is recording this, using Jongup’s phone, who keeps on laughing, while Himchan teases him.

 

 

 

          “Ryeowook-ah, do you want that?” Himchan said while pointing at the glasses in Yongguk’s hand.

 

 

 

          “Give that back! Let me go!” Ryeowook tried to free himself from their strong grip but it was useless.

 

 

 

          “Hey guys, could you leave him alone. Class is about to start.” She said calmly.

 

 

 

          “Shut up, go mind your own business.” Himchan said while pinching Ryeowook’s nose.

 

 

 

          They’re getting on her nerves. She hates the noise. Not able to control herself anymore, she yelled, “I said STOP!” they all stopped their actions and looked at her.

 

 

 

          “Whoa, she’s mad. Want to be next?”

 

 

 

          “Hyung, stop it.” It was Zelo. He gave back the phone to Jongup and approached Himchan who was standing in front of Taeri.

 

 

 

          “Wae maknae? You like her?” Zelo put his hand on Himchan’s shoulder, telling him to stop and he’s serious. Yongguk immediately told them to get back to their seats because the bell just rang.

 

 

 

          “You’re lucky I don’t want to mess up with Zelo’s temper.” They went back to their seats just as the teacher came. You sighed in relief, finally able to breathe again.

 

 

          Her phone rang while in class. She excused herself from the teacher and went outside the room. She saw Zelo outside but ignored him and answered the call.

 

 

 

          “Yeobosaeyo?”

 

 

 

          “Taeri-ah, did I disturb you?”

 

 

 

          “Yes, you did mom. You do know I have a class now.”

 

 

 

          “Oh mian. I just want to tell you that you and Zelo are living in a new house.”

 

 

 

          “What?! But umma, you want me to live alone with a guy?”

 

 

 

          “Yes, what’s wrong with that? Besides, it will help you to get to know each other better.”

 

 

 

          “Tch yeah right. Get to know each other my ...” she scoffed; lucki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter