T h i s I s C h a o t i c ! .

L o v e U.

By ; Lucifer

I'm grateful I reached 25 subscribers ~

2100 views! :D YAY!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

} Yoorin's Point of View


"MMM! THIS IS GOOD!!" Sungmin screeched as he tasted some of HanGeng's homemade food.

"DUH!" Heechul retaliated, sticking out his tongue. "Of course my Hannie's food is good!"

"Thank you!!" HanGeng chimed happily, smiling at Heechul.

HanChul!

Leeteuk just glanced at every other person in the room, quiet.

"Yah, it is good!" I added once I got a taste of it.

"Why thank you. I made it perfect just for you," he winked, drawing glares to him.

I just blushed and kept my head down.

I was sitting in between Ryeowook and Yesung, who looked exhausted. Poor boys.

Yesung was nearly falling asleep, while Ryeowook looked out of it. I wonder what got them so tired.

Most of the people in the room were silent, except for Heechul of course. He was always so full of energy!

"Why is it so quiet?" he pouted, disappointed.

I shrugged in response, since no one else appeared willing to answer.

"Let's watch a movie after this!!!" he tried excitedly, standing up.

"Okay Oppa," I agreed, hoping the others would say yes too.

"If Yoorin's watching it, I guess I will too," Kyuhyun yawned tiredly.

"Me too," Donghae and Eunhyuk nodded in unison.

"Count me in," Ryeowook sighed tiredly. Aw, poor Wookie! He needs a sugar pill or something right now!

"I'm too tired to watch a movie," Yesung groaned, placing his empty bowl in the sink. Everybody watched as he prepared to exit the kitchen.

"Good night Yoorin-ah!" he added before going up the stairs.

"Hey, you didn't say goodnight to us!!" Shindong hollered after him to no avail.

"He's mean," Sungmin said, crossing his arms cutely.

"No he isn't!" Ryeowook defended.

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"SHUT UP!" Kangin boomed, throwing a balled-up napkin at each of them. Ryeowook ducked and it hit Leeteuk in the ear. OMO!

HanGeng started laughing, and Eunhyuk joined in.

Donghae decided it was funny too, and so did Kibum and Heechul.

Siwon just shook his head as he finished eating his meal.

"I'm gonna get you!!!" Leeteuk shouted, chasing after Kangin. The two ran upstairs, where I heard Yesung scream like a little girl.

"So... who's washing the dishes???" Heechul inquired, ignoring the commotion coming from upstairs.

"I will! I wanna use the new soap we bought," Eunhyuk grinned cheekily, winking at me.

I turned pink, hoping no one noticed it.

T w e n t y  M i n u t e s  L a t e r ...

"MOVIE TIME!" Sungmin cheered, taking my hand and pulling me to the couch with him. We were all upstairs in the TV room [yeah, they had a TV room just for the televison!!].

We patiently waited as HanGeng and Siwon booted up the TV and DVD Player, excited about what movie we were going to watch. Currently, the rest of the boys were arguing and debating about what to put inside the DVD Player.

"I want to watch Ice Age 3!" Kangin firmly said.

"NO! Let's watch the Grudge!" Heechul stated, trying to appear spooky. Apparently no one was entertained by it.

"EW NO! Let's watch The Spy Next Door with Jackie Chan," Eunhyuk suggested excitedly.

"OOH, that sounds good Hyukkie," Donghae beamed.

"No, what about Twilight?" Ryeowook piped up, trying to be energetic. He was just hit in the face with a pillow by an annoyed Kangin.

"You know what? Let's watch our movie!" Leeteuk grinned, clapping.

"Hey, but I'm not in there!" Kyuhyun pouted, kicking Leeteuk's knee.

"Too bad you gamenerd!" Kibum teased, protecting his hyung.

Once the boys settled down, we eventually put in the DVD of Super Junior's 'Attack on the Pin-up Boys'. I haven't gotten to watch that movie yet, since I was so busy with school.

But I heard it was good!


H a l f  W a y  I n t o  T h e  M o v i e ...

We're halfway through the movie by now. Everyone but me, Sungmin, Siwon, HanGeng, and Donghae were asleep on the couch or on a chair, whereas we were trying hard to stay up through the whole thing.

It was probably around eleven o' clock by now.

"You like the movie, Yoorin-ah?" Sungmin whispered, yawning.

I nodded, smiling at him.

"I'm... happy..." he trailed off, falling asleep. His head landed on my left shoulder, causing me to feel heat rising into my cheeks.

I just stayed stiff, hoping the others didn't notice us like this.

Ryeowook, who was snoring lightly beside me, shifted, mumbling something I didn't expect.

"Yoorin-ah..."

HanGeng started laughing when he heard that, causing me to turn even redder.

Aigoo!

Donghae just smiled lightly and turned back to the television.

Siwon nudged HanGeng in the arm, whispering something in his ear.

He nodded before acting like nothing happened.

"Wait... why is Sungmin sleeping on Yoorin's shoulder??" Donghae asked quietly.

"Get him off!" HanGeng ordered him immediately.

"Okay!" he said almost happily, getting up and moving Sungmin's head away from my shoulder. He pat my head lightly before heading back to his seat beside Siwon and HanGeng.

Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep myself, landing on Sungmin's arm.


A t  1 2 : 2 5  a . m . ...

I woke up when I felt someone carrying me to my room.

I opened one eye lightly to see a sleepy Kyuhyun.

AAHHH!! He's carrying me to my room!!! I'm about to die right now!

I pretended I was sleeping however as he placed me on my bed and tucked me in.

He pat my head once before leaving my room and switching off the light.

Woah... so many things happened in just ONE day...

There's thirty left! We'll see how it goes...


T h e  N e x t  M o r n i n g ...


I woke up with the sun in my face. And something else unexpected too.

Heechul was in my room, and he was really REALLY close to my face!

I screamed, causing him to stumble back in shock.

"YAAHHH WHAT HAPPENED MY DEAR YOORIN???!!!!" Leeteuk boomed, bursting in and seeing Heechul sitting beside my bed.

"What did you do to her you little ert?!" he demanded, looking dangerous.

"What happened???" Ryeowook and Sungmin wailed, running in and guarded each side of me.

"Yoorin, what did he do to you?!" Eunhyuk bellowed, getting ready to attack Heechul with an apple.

The rest of the boys piled in as I was about to explain.

"I-I-I can explain!!!" Heechul guiltily cried out, protecting himself from Eunhyuk and the deadly glares he was receiving from everyone.

"Yah, what happened?" Sungmin whispered to me secretly.

I blushed, remembering last night...

Embarassed that I caused everyone to pile into my room, I told him what happened. He then told Ryeowook, who told Donghae, who told Siwon, who told HanGeng, who told Yesung, who then told everyone. GREAT. I didn't want to cause that much trouble for Heechul!

Yesung just had to say it! Sigh...

"No more movie night for you!" Kangin said accusingly.

"Hey! You can't tell me what to do!" Heenim replied defensively.

"Just forget it," I sighed, trying to resolve it the easier way.

Everyone except Leeteuk and Eunhyuk took my side.

"We cannot let him go like that! What if he kissed you??" Eunhyuk exclaimed, getting the apple ready again.

"YEAH?!" Leeteuk nodded, crossing his arms.

"Hey, I'm not a like you, Leeteuk! You look at dirty magazines!" Heechul argued, throwing my stuffed giraffe at him. It missed and hit the wall instead.

"No I don't!" he denied, turning as red as a beet.

"Yes you do! Yes you do!" Ryeowook childishly yelled.

"Yeah, Wook is right!" Kyuhyun agreed, teaming up against the leader.

"H-hey, Sungmin looked at it too!" Teukie cried.

I glanced at Sungmin, who appeared innocent.

"No I didn't, hyung," he whined.

"YOU DID! I saw you!!" Shindong claimed, jumping up and down.

Sungmin blushed madly and avoided my gaze.

I went under my covers, hoping the whole crowd would leave my room and give me some peace and quiet for a little bit. I just wanted five more minutes of sleep...

I was already beginning to doze off when I heard Leeteuk yelling at Ryeowook and Heechul.

I shot up with a start, shocking everyone.

"Aigoo, can I get a little more sleep please?" I almost begged.

All of them obediantly nodded and left me alone.

Yay ~ more sleeping time ~


e n d .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh, Heechul ;)

LOL at Leeteuk and Sungmin xP

Don't fret, I will update soon ~