M i x e d F e e l i n g s .

L o v e U.

By ; Lucifer

Nothing much to say, other than I finally reached 76 subscribers for all of my fanfics combined! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

} Yoorin's Point of View

When I realized how disrespectfully I had acted towards the leader, I peeked out of my room into the hallway. Leeteuk was standing near his door.

Aish, why did I do that?!

But still, that thing sort of creeped me out.

"Um Oppa," I called awkwardly, standing up straight.

He turned in my direction, surprised.

"Mianhae," I apologized, bowing.

Why did I even want to find out in the first place...?

I should've knocked on the door...

Oh! And I just noticed I haven't called Grandma or Yoowon! Shame on me!

"What are you apologizing for?" Leeteuk almost laughed.

"For being so bad-mannered..." I said in embarassment, looking down. "And causing trouble with Super Junior's fans..."

He walked over and pat my head.

"Don't worry about it, Yoorin-ah! It turns out it was just a prank pulled off by antis of Super Junior," he explained.

"Oh! And we're eating lunch in an hour," he beamed and skipped off.

I sighed in relief. Thank goodness he didn't hate me for being so abrupt.

It was a habit of mine.

I often overreacted to things...

Guiltily I trudged towards my bed, where my phone was, and punched in my home phone number.

After a few seconds, I heard a familiar voice on the other line.

"Yo!" Yoowon greeted energetically.

"Hello!" I replied, smiling lightly to myself.

"How the hell have you been?" he asked me, sounding interested.

"Great so far. They're all so nice!" I answered.

"You would say that even if they weren't," he retorted. I knew he had scowled from the sound of his voice.

"Well, I'm not lying, I promise!" I vowed.

"Fine, I believe you. Your cat is bugging me right now, and she just pooped on my carpet!!!" he complained, sounding mad.

My cat was really bad sometimes... but I loved her nonetheless!

She was a good friend and companion! Except for the fact that she ruined some of my things, but...still!

"She did?!"

"YES!!" I heard him mumbling something after he said that. I couldn't quite make it out, since he was speaking really low.

I suddenly heard a loud yowl and flinched.

"OUCH. Was that her??" I asked, amazed.

"YES! Again! She scratched my nose!" he wailed, pretending to cry.

"Is it bleeding?!" I gasped.

"Nope, but it stings!"

"You should probably disinfect it to be safe. Oh, can I talk to grandma?" I requested, lying down on my fluffy bed.

He sighed. "Sure." I could hear him yelling for her as I waited patiently.

Hopefully he hasn't been making her mad recently, 'cause that could be deadly!!!

I was still waiting after five minutes!! Did he hang up on me or what?

I was about to close my phone when I heard my Grandma nearly scream HELLO in my ear.

"HELLO?!"

"Hi Grandma!" I greeted, ignoring the ringing in my ears.

"Ah, Yoorin! How's life?"

She sounded awfully happy today.

Maybe it was because my cat pooped on Yoowon's carpet.

"It's good! I miss you," I admit, suddenly feeling a tad homesick.

"I miss you too, but don't come back unless you want to go to school!" she advised jokingly.

"Hey, you don't want me to come back?" I joked.

"No, no, I do! But Yoorin-ah, make sure you don't fall for any of them. It'll just cause you more trouble," she told me sternly.

"Um okay," I said uneasily.

"Well, got to go. Your great aunt is visiting today, so I have to make lunch and dinner. Don't forget to call back or else," she warned.

"Okay. Tell her I said hi! Bye Grandma," I dismissed myself.

I hung up then and stared up at my ceiling.

What should I do now...?

I should help with lunch. I didn't want the boys to do all of the work, and I didn't.

That wasn't quite fair, since they worked enough already.

I slipped quietly downstairs, joining HanGeng in the kitchen. He was looking through a recipe book.

"Hi HanGeng-Oppa," I beamed, bowing down lightly.

"Yo! What do you need?" he asked politely.

"I wanted to help you cook, since I don't know how I could help you any more," I stated, feeling guilty.

He smiled.

"You can help if you want!"


A n  h o u r  l a t e r . . .

} Yesung's Point of View

I sat in my room, staring at my turtle inside his tank. He was just walking back and forth. It was starting to make me feel bored, but there wasn't anything much to do.

I heard someone knocking on my door. Annoyed, I threw my pillow at it, hoping the person would go away. SHEESH.

"YESUNG! Lunchtime!!" Kangin shouted, ignoring the loud thud the pillow made.

I pouted, not answering him.

I didn't feel like eating at all. I didn't even feel like moving right now!

"Come on, Yoorin-ah helped to make the food!" he added, trying to draw me out.

She made food?!?!

I took my turtle out with me to the kitchen, where most of my bandmates were gathered.

HanGeng and Yoorin were giving everyone their bowls and stuff, while I just stood there silently with my pet turtle.

"Hyung! Come eat with us ~ " Ryeowook encouraged, spotting me in the doorway.

He waved me over, so I took a seat beside him and Sungmin.

I put my turtle on the table, watching him walk 'across the street' to Siwon's area.

I wasn't in a good mood, since I had a horrible nightmare and headache, but I felt like pulling a prank on Siwon.

Hm...


} Kyuhyun's Point of View

I watched Yesung-hyung sit down at the table, surprised to actually see him out of his room. He's basically been in there all day!

Wonder what's been troubling him.

Bad dream maybe? He often got those for some reason.

Come to think of it, he probably came out because Yoorin was cooking... Yeah, probably.

"Kyuhyun, hello? What are you daydreaming about??" Donghae suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts, waving a hand in front of my face.

"HUH?" I stupidly replied.

"What do you mean, 'HUH?' You're food is going to get cold!!" Heechul mocked me.

Embarassed, I looked down to see my bowl of food already in front of me. I didn't even notice it get there! Hm...

Oh yeah, I need to go on the Wii later. I promised some guy from Hong Kong that I would race him on Mario Kart!

"You spacing out again?" Heechul-Hyung scolded.

"No," I said stubbornly. He just laughed as I finally started to eat my lunch.

I stared across the table at Yoorin, who was in between Shindong and Eunhyuk (who was eating a cookie). Her and HanGeng's cooking combined was GOOD!

She turned in my direction, catching me gazing at her. I blushed, starting a convo with Heechul to try to cover up. AISH!!!


} Yoorin's Point of View

F o r t y  M i n u t e s  L a t e r ...

I was gathered in the living room with Ryeowook, Sungmin, Heechul, Kangin, and Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was using his laptop, playing some loud shooting game.

Ryeowook and Sungmin were seated at the piano with me, one on each side of me. So I was in the center.

Heechul was standing behind me with fake glasses on, strangely watching the three of us.

And last but not least, Kangin was reading some magazine about cars.

It was quite loud in here, combining the noise of Kyuhyun's game, the piano, and everyone's voices (except Kangin. He was quiet.).

"You guys at this!" Heechul exclaimed, annoyed with our random notes.

"Hey!" Sungmin protested, punching his hyung in the arm.

"You're mean!" Ryeowook agreed.

"Hey, don't punch me!" Heechul groaned, smacking Minnie in the head. The two boys began wrestling with each other, arguing over who was better at singing / dancing / everything else.

Ryeowook just urged me to ignore them and continue what I was doing.

"Stop messing around!" Kangin scolded, hitting them in their heads with his magazine.

Sungmin pouted but listened to him. He got up and plopped back down on the piano bench.

Heechul stuck his tongue out at him before sitting down on the couch and watching the game Kyu was playing.

He was just so lovable!

"Ah, Yoorin, let's watch your Hong Kong drama together!" Sungmin exclaimed, excited.

"Okay," I nodded, getting out of my spot on the bench.

He was already running up the stairs!

"OOH, can I watch too??" Ryeowook and Heechul asked in unison. Kyuhyun and Kangin seemed interested too, so I told them all to watch it with us.

We five went up the stairs and into the Arcade, where Sungmin was already putting the first disc in. Wow, he was quick!

Donghae and Eunhyuk, who were both playing the Zombie game, dashed over, sitting on each side of me. They were interested too!

"Yoorin-ah, want to play games with us later on?" Donghae questioned, sweetly smiling.

"Sure," I beamed, blushing when he linked arms with me.

"Great!" he cooed, patting my head with his free hand.

"YAY!" Sungmin cheered once the opening song began playing.

"It didn't even start yet!" Heechul said angrily, annoyed with him.

"SO?!"

"SO YOUR FACE!!"

This could go on for a long time...


e n d .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<3