B o n d i n g W i t h T h e B o y s.

L o v e U.

By ; Lucifer [^_^]

I just can't help but update! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

} Yoorin's Point of View


The five of us arrived at the store a while later, since Kangin was literally beating Yesung up.

Throughout the whole drive, the four guys kept on arguing with each other about random things, even about who gets to use the restroom first in the morning. I pretty much stayed quiet, since I had nothing to say...

Just when I was starting to feel left out, Donghae suddenly grabbed hold of my hand.

"Yoorin-ah! Let's go!" he excitedly beamed, hopping out of the car and taking me with him. We were currently in the parking lot, which was in the back of the small store.

There were hardly any cars back here - good. I didn't want any fan mobs to be around anyway.

A jealous Yesung and Eunhyuk stormed over, trying to take me away from Donghae. I hadn't a clue where Kangin was, since I couldn't turn around with the four guys surrounding me like this.

"Hey guys, calm down!" Kangin called from behind us somewhere, and immediately they obeyed. They probably didn't want to see one of his angry moments again.

We five entered the building through the front, and to my surprise, there weren't any people around at all. Hm... Super Junior must have chosen this spot secretly, since no one was here.

It was a store selling mostly household items, like plates, pots, laundry detergents, picture frames, and stuff like that. But it in the back of it, I could see a sign that said 'Groceries'. It must have food too! What a handy place!

"Um... what exactly are we getting, Oppas?" I asked as they remained bunched around me.

"Soap!"

"Jello!"

"We need more kitchen stuff..."

"A toy hammer!"

A toy hammer...?

Those things were all in different locations! Who would I go with??

"You're coming with me!" Eunhyuk said, dragging me to the aisle with Soap on it's shelves.

"No fair!" Yesung pouted, walking off to find his Jello. Donghae just shrugged as he went to look for his kitchen supplies.

Kangin just grumbled and headed towards the toy section. Someone's not in a good mood. Maybe it's because Kyuhyun threw a noodle at his face earlier. Haha.

Eunhyuk paced back and forth, pondering about which soap he should buy. There were at least ten different types, and he looked like he could stay here for HOURS to choose!

I should pitch in to help!

"Eunhyuk-ah, maybe you should get this one," I mused thoughtfully, pulling out a large bottle of bubbly looking soap.

He turned towards me curiously, his chin as if he had a large beard growing there or something.

"Hm.... okay!" he nodded, linking arms with me and tucking it under his arm. We strolled around the store, browsing and getting some other things we might need in the house.

On the way, we picked up a basket lying on the ground and placed all of our things inside.

It was kind of heavy, so Hyuk insisted that he would hold it.

After collecting necessary items, we went on a search around the whole darn store to find the other three. Who knows where they could've gone throughout the whole time?

We found Kangin first, who was staring at the chocolate milk in the fridge. He had his own basket filled to the brim with odd stuff.

First of all, there was the hammer. It reminded me of the one HanGeng had in Full House.

Stuffed inside were : a deck of cards, a pack of stickers, balloons, seeds to grow plants, bubbles (okay ... but that's sort of cute!), a collection of porcelain animals, etc. I couldn't see the rest.

"Why the HELL do you have bubbles in there?" Eunhyuk demanded, pointing it out.

Kangin shrugged as he put the chocolate milk inside of his basket.

I just smiled at him, and he returned it quite happily.

The three of us went in search of the others, and we found Yesung looking lost in the board games section. He looked relieved when he saw me.

"Yoorin~ I was so scared! I was lost!" he cried, glomping me. I immediately felt my cheeks grow warm.

"Shut up, you fake!" Kangin scolded, kicking his and getting him off of me.

Eunhyuk agreed, protectively shielding me from the boy.

Donghae apparently heard the commotion and appeared before us, carrying only a pack of eating utensils and a really cute plate with animal designs on it.

"You guys are all done?" Yesung asked tiredly, rubbing his injured .

"Yesh! Now let's go!" Eunhyuk yelled, zooming towards the front to pay for the stuff.

I tailed behind with Kangin and Donghae, since Yesung was lagging by a lot.

We paid for it really quickly before leaving to go back home.

H a l f  a n  H o u r  L a t e r ...

"We're home!!!" Kangin shouted in glory as we all piled into the house.

Sungmin, Shindong, and Kyuhyun, who were on the couch, stood up when they saw us.

"YAY!" Sungmin squealed, rushing over. "Hi Yoorin," he shyly greeted, smiling.

"Hi Oppa," I replied, blushing.

"Ooh, what did you guys buy??" Shindong exclaimed happily, dropping his magazine.

"TONS of things," Donghae answered, pulling me into the kitchen with him. Kyuhyun followed us, as did Eunhyukkie.

The others remained in the Living Room, chatting about random things.

The Fishy put his bag lightly and cautiously onto the table, pulling out the plate he purchased.

"Yoorin-ah..." he called timidly.

"Yes Oppa?" I asked.

"This is for you." He put the cute animal plate before me on the table, earning curious glances from Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.

"Aw, thank you Oppa," I gratefully bowed, debating whether I should hug him or not. I guess I should!

I was about to hug him when Eunhyuk stepped in between us.

"This is for you, my adorable Yoorin," he winked, tucking a rose into my hair.

Blushing madly, I thanked him too. Kyuhyun just remained silent as he watched the two boys.

T w e n t y  M i n u t e s  L a t e r ...

"Leeteuk-Oppa ... do you have any towels?" I asked, arriving at his room. I was about to take a shower right now, but I noticed I didn't have any towels inside of my private bathroom.

"OH MY GOD! Yes! Sorry about that Yoorin..." he apologized frantically, leading me down the hall.

"It's okay," I assured, trying to catch up with his fast pace.

He smiled, stopping at someone's door. He started knocking on it really loud and shouted.

"HEECHUL!!! HEECHUL!!!"

The door opened to reveal an exhausted looking Heechul in pink pajamas.

"Give Yoorin some towels," he ordered.

"Ah ! Forgot about that!" he gasped, waking up. He went into his bathroom, grabbed a bunch of towels, and took them out for me. He carried them into my room, where he dropped them onto my bed.

"Thanks!" I said to the two of them.

"No problem!" they chimed cheekily.

"Oh, and dinners in an hour!" Leeteuk added as they walked out of my room and locked the door.

I smiled to myself as I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

This was just great!
 

e n d.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: )

Leeteuk and Heechul are so cute! <3

Comment? :(