M e e t i n g T h e m.

L o v e U.

By ; Lucifer [.w.]

Thanks to those who commented. :)

I'm going to update again! TwT SuJu is in here, so it's going to be better. Much better.

I promise I'll update soon!

And yes, this has all 13. Maybe 15 too. ^_^ I just love them too much NOT to include them.

So please note that I will say things like 'Kang-in looked really good in Bonamana with his dark make-up' and whatnot. xD

Just imagine it. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


} Yoorin's Point of View


I was awakened by the sound of my brother knocking loudly on my door.

"YAH!! Get up, it's eight o' clock!!" he yelled, stunning me. I shot up, taken aback. Oh no! I only had thirty minutes to get ready AND get to the airport!!

Why didn't I set an alarm?!

"Oh crap!" I exclaimed, jumping out of bed and landed face-down on the carpet. OUCH!!

Choco meowed, padding cheerily past me. Someone's happy today.

I ran (like, ran!) into the bathroom, getting into the shower and coming out squeaky clean. [Yay!]

I freshened up, brushing my teeth and dressing in good-looking clothes. I didn't want to look horrible in front of my idols and Lee Soo Man.

Ten minutes left. Thank Buddha the airport was closeby! Phew!

I honestly hated how loud it was, but now I appreciated it. I LOVE THE AIRPORT TODAY!

Yeah, I know. I'm a total weirdo. But my brother's weirder! Honest!

Leaving my full-white bathroom I rushed into my room and picked up my luggage and stuff.

In all, I had two suitcases, my duffel bag, and my purse. Too much? Or too little?

Choco was dragging out something from under my bed. It must be the thing she was chewing up yesterday.

My eyes widened when I realized what it was.

"NOO!! BAD CHOCO!!" I scolded her, dropping my things. It was my favorite poster of Kyuhyun, one of my favorites from Super Junior. Boohoo. Stupid Choco.

I literally cried over it as I grabbed my things AGAIN and headed out the door. I remembered to bring my laptop and cellphone, 'cause those were also things that I couldn't live without.

"Bye Grandma!" I said hurriedly, seeing her standing at the door in a pink robe.

"Bye sweetie! Yah, remember to call back often, okay?" she advised sternly, hugging me.

"Of course!" I grinned cheekily, kissing her quickly and running out. I turned around and made another farewell, saying bye to Choco too.

I stumbled down my stone steps, rushing down the cement path and into my brother's car. I threw my things into the trunk and hopped in.

He was driving a silver BMW. What a show off, right! My grandma insisted that he drive the old van, but he always said no. Hmph.

Without a word, he drove off, leaving the old house far behind. I would miss it.

T h i r t y  M i n u t e s  L a t e r ...

I was on the airplane already, and we had just took off like a minute ago.

I was really hyped up and excited, despite being quite alone. I didn't have anyone to accompany me, since my brother had to stay home. Lucky him!

The plane was quite lonely. Only a dozen passengers or so were on board.

Most were business men or women in black suits and ties. But a selected few were younger people my age.

Nonetheless, I was sitting alone in the back of the plane, near the restrooms. Yuck. It smelled here.

Didn't anybody clean it?

I looked warily up at my suitcases, since they were inside the slot at the ceiling. They didn't appear too off the edge, so I decided to leave them.

What should I do for another hour on this plane? I had yet to reach Seoul.

I fished in my black purse for my cellphone. There was free internet access here, so I guess I could check my email and stuff.

I watched Super Junior videos the whole time, still in disbelief.

YAH! Super Junior's going to be my housemates for a month!

The flight attendant silently told me that the plane would be landing in less than a minute. I smiled, knowing I would be with the boys in no time.

I scooted into the empty seat beside me, peering out the window. On the runway, there were those men directing the plane, while near the main building, there was a large group of girls in sapphire blue t-shirts.

I noticed how some of them had balloons with them. One of them had a poster with my name written on it. There were cute little designs on it too!

Yeah, it was that big. I could see it all the way from up here! Yay, no antis!

I felt the plane dip and heard someone announce we would be landing in ten seconds. I didn't bother to count as I had a short daydream about what my reaction would be in seeing the guys.

I felt the plane shift again as we landed onto the ground. Oof!

The plane eventually skidded to a stop, and I hurriedly pulled my luggage down from above. I literally RAN out the door and down the steps, completely pumped and excited.

Woohoo!

"Hwang Yoorin! Hwang Yoorin! Hwang Yoorin plus Super Junior!" the fans chanted happily, seeing me hopping off.

I merely waved to them, smiling. I had fans!!! [<3]

I entered the building, amazed at how empty it was in here too.

To my left was where people purchase tickets and stuff. Only two people there.

To my right was where people scan their bags and stuff like that. No one there. Incredible!

Just when I was within ten feet from the exit, a female reporter with bright blond hair and two cameramen in blue jeans appeared and began to film me.

Hey, the e-mail never said that I was going to be interviewed! Hmph!

"Are you Ms. Hwang Yoorin?" she asked, passing me the microphone the was holding.

"Uh...yes. Why?" I queried uncertainly, stopping in my tracks. It seemed like she wasn't gonna let me pass by.

"Well, I'm from Arirang TV, and I wanted to hit you up for a quick interview. Is that alright?"

"Um, I guess," I laughed a bit at the awkwardness.

"What do you think about the band Super Junior?" she tried, jutting the mic in my face. What a rude lady!

"They're amazing... now I have to go," I excused myself, taking a step to the right.

She blocked my attempt at escape.

"Wait! What do you think about the leadership of Park Leeteuk?" she randomly asked.

"He's a caring leader. Everyone loves him," I replied simply, taking a step to the left. She followed, halting me again. Gosh, she was persistent!

"What about the maknae, Kyuhyun? Do you think he's a good dancer?"

Awkward question. The camera dudes were all up in my personal space by now. Grr!

"Of course I do. He's great," I smiled fakely and ran through her and the camera guy on the right. She couldn't chase after me, since she was in thin black heels.

Mwahahaha! I was too quick for her too!

Outside, I was welcomed by warm, supporting female / male fans. I was really touched. I almost wanted to cry. Almost.

"Hwang Yoorin! Hwang Yoorin!" they exclaimed, waving balloons and posters. Cute!

I beamed, waving heartily to them all. I forgot about the crazy reporter lady and paid more attention to the commotion outside.

Super Junior was standing before me, accompanied by Security guards and Lee Soo Man.

AHHH~~~~! Kyuhyun looks good today!

I love Ryeowook's hair! So soft-looking!

Heck, I love how all of 'em are up close. Pure hottness. Hee hee.

"Hwang Yoorin?" Lee Soo Man smiled.

I merely nodded, breathtaken by the sight of all of my supporters and of course, the lovely princes.

"Welcome to Seoul," he greeted. "Well, the boys have been waiting eagerly. They've been wanting to meet you."

THEY'VE BEEN WANTING TO MEET ME?!

"Thank you, Mr. Lee," I grinned, bowing and walking past him.

SuJu all smiled happily at me.

"Annyeong haseyo! We are Super Junior!!" they shouted, earning screams from the girls in reply.

Silly boys. I know who you are! I love you!

"Annyeong haseyo~ I'm Hwang Yoorin. Please take care of me," I shyly answered, bowing deeply.

I snuck a peek at Kyuhyun and Donghae, who were standing next to each other. They were just staring at me. Haha, sort of awkward. But I loved them!

Let me describe what they were wearing today... they all were dashing, as usual.

Leeteuk, who was beaming at me widely, was dressed in a casual shirt and black skinny jeans. He threw in a black beanie for the heck of it too. I guess.

Heechul was in a long-sleeved white shirt with blue skinny jeans and fake glasses.
Beautiful as ever!

HanGeng was in a plain white-shirt and khaki pants. His hair looked great today!

Yesung was wearing his outfit in 'No Other'. Classy yet cute!

Shindong was in a gray t-shirt with a goldfish on it and blue jeans. Cute.

Siwon was dressed in a dark black sweater and blue jeans.

Kangin was in a cow t-shirt and khaki pants.

Sungmin, the cutie, was in a bright blue t-shirt (with a cute rabbit on it) and red skinnies. ADORABLE~

Wookie was in his 'No Other' outfit, like Yesung. I adore that gray shirt.

Donghae was in his black jacket, white-shirt, and black skinnies. These guys liked skinny jeans a lot, eh? I did too!

Kibum was in uniform-like clothing and sweet-looking fake glasses.

Kyuhyun ... was wearing a red jacket over navy blue skinnies. Hott.

Last but not least, Eunhyuk was dressed in a loose-looking yellow shirt and cream-colored trousers. Love it.

Enough of that, though.

"Yah, I like you! Sit next to me!" Heechul cried out, grabbing my hand and dragging me into the limousine parked behind them. I dropped my luggage on the floor, helplessly watching it as I entered the car with him.

The security guards eventually picked it up and brought it into the trunk, while the remaining boys piled into the car.

Good thing my camera was around my neck, 'cause it might've gotten damaged!

I took a seat in the middle of the rectangle-styled seats and was surrounded by the SuJu members.

It was hard not to stare at them all. I looked down at my feet, listening to them talk about random things, like games, and sports.

This was the best time of my life.

Hopefully, it'd get better!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated this one earlier, but I accidentally pressed a button and it all deleted. -.-

But I hope this is good. :)