T h i s C a n ' t B e H a p p e n i n g !

L o v e U.

By ; Lucifer [<3]

No Comments yet. ;_;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

} Yoorin's Point of View

After learning I was going to live with Super Junior, I totally freaked out for like two hours.

My grandma got mad at me for being such a freak, so she kicked me out of the house for a while, telling me to get some fresh air.

Maybe it would do me good. Sounds mean, but she just did that to help me!

So I should appreciate it.

I strolled in the park, watching the young kids play with each other happily.

Some were blowing bubbles, and some were playing tag. Others were just on the swings or playing in the sandbox.

I thought kids were really cute, but to be honest, I was never good with little kids.

It really . That's why I couldn't be a doctor. Heh heh.

I sat down on the bench quietly, kicking at a stray can. I landed at the feet of someone familiar.

"Yoorin? What the hell are you doing out here?" my twin brother asked with a weirded-out look.

"Grandma kicked me out again," I laughed, standing up.

"Ha! You loser," he teased playfully.

"Shut up!" I snapped, punching his arm.

"Ow!" he winced, clutching his injured spot. We laughed as we resumed a relaxing walk around the lively park.

"Did you pack up yet?" he asked curiously, tilting his head to the side.

"Nope! You're helping me though," I informed, running off before he could say no. I went towards the basketball court, where one basketball lay idly on the floor.

I picked it up, dribbling it. Yoowon caught up with me, standing back and watching me dribble. He wasn't exactly like the other guys.

He wasn't a big athlete. He actually liked cooking a lot.

I threw the ball into the hoop, cheering as it made it in.

"Yes!" I beamed.

"Yah, stop showing off! Let's go back home, pabo," he teased, kicking at my leg. I dodged, punching his shoulder.

"OW!" he wailed, glaring at me. I just giggled and walked ahead of him.

Our house was only five minutes away from here. Convenient, eh? I remember coming here a lot when I was much younger.

Within a short time span, we arrived back home. There was a large mob of people in front of my house, and they didn't appear too friendly.

"Who the hell are they?" I poked my sibling, concerned.

He shrugged, kicking a pebble onto the street. What a dumb guy. Joking, heh heh.

As I stepped around ten feet away from the large group, a girl whipped around to look at me with a menacing look. What's up with her?

"IT'S HER!!!" she hollered, pointing at me.

Oh crap. She must be one of the haters I was worrying about. How in the world did they find my house? Stalkers.

"GET HER!!!!!!" the angry army cried out, charging at me. Yoowon was wide-eyed at this time.

"Why are you just standing there, idiot?! RUN!!"

He got the message and followed me close behind. We fled from the crazy people, fearing for our lives. Antis were dangerous. Like, really dangerous. At least I believed so.

I grabbed onto Yoowon's arm, pulling him along with me. He was slow!

We went across the grassy field in the park, clearing it in no time. Unfortunately, they were still really close behind and gaining on us!

The mob was gaining the attention of all the kids, who stopped what they were doing to stare at all of us in disbelief. I didn't blame him.

There must be at least fifty or more haters tailing after me and my twin!

"GET BACK HERE!!!" I heard someone shout in anger. I didn't turn back and kept on going.

"Waahhh!!!" Yoowon screamed, taking a look back. We had been going on for a long time now, but there was still at least half of the crowd still behind us! They must be really determined, or had an extra dose of candy this morning.

This can't be happening!


E n d.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's short. : l Hopefully it's okay though.

I like Yoowon. :)

Comment! Please~ : P