S h o p p i n g T i m e ! .

L o v e U.

 

By ; Lucifer

This one's sort of short, so Mianhae!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


} Yoorin's Point of View


"YO! WASSUP??" Heechul exclaimed, bursting into my room when I was cleaning up.

I whipped around, completely stunned.

"Um...hi Oppa," I greeted, smiling. That was incredibly amusing.

"Let's color in book!" he tried at English, sitting down at my wooden table.

"Okay!" I agreed, joining him there.

We sorted through the stack of books until he decided to color in a book with a cupcake on the cover. He dug inside my crayon box until he found suitable coloring pencils.

"You choose a page, okay?" he asked, petting my head. "I go call your other Oppas," he added, attempting English again. I laughed, nodding, as he went out and started shouting something I couldn't quite understand.

I flipped through the book, settling on a page with a few cupcakes with faces on them eating a breakfast of pancakes and toast. It was really adorable!

I decided to begin the page, since Heechul wasn't back yet. Just when I picked up a pink colored pencil, I heard the loud thudding of footsteps in the hall outside.

Was Ryeowook getting chased by Kang-in again???

I was wrong, since it turns out it was just Heechul back with some of the guys.

That was - Siwon, Shindong, Sungmin, and Leeteuk. They all appeared eager to color, except Siwon. He was more interested in my posters placed on the walls.

"YAH! No starting before me!" the Cinderella exclaimed.

"Mianh - "

"Just kidding," Heechul chuckled, seeing my guilty expression.

"You're so mean!" Shindong scolded, elbowing him.

"NE! Shindong's right!" Sungmin and Leeteuk came to a consensus, ignoring the glare they were getting from Heechul.

Siwon took interest in my poster displaying Super Junior's Super Show and decided to point out something I had marked on it.

"Yoorin-ah, you like Kyuhyun?" he inquired, smiling widely.

I blushed deeply when I found out that he saw the heart I drew beside his head.

"BWOH?!! YOU DO?!!" Heechul gasped, running over and nearly tripping.

Leeteuk laughed at him, observing his priceless expression.

Sungmin glanced at Shindong before going over to see for himself.

OH GOSH, someone save me!

"Hey, hyungs! Time for shopping!!!" Eunhyuk screamed, opening my door. YES!!

"OOH, hi Yoorin!" he grinned cheekily, waving towards me. I waved timidly back.

"Oh , forgot about that!" Leeteuk mused.

"Eyy, Yoorin-ah, wanna come with me??" Eunhyuk asked, winking.

"Um...I guess so," I nodded as my blush deepened.

"NOOO!" Sungmin cried out as Eunhyuk led me out of my room. Hyuk just stuck out his tongue teasingly at him as the two of us went down the stairs to united with the others that were going shopping too.

There were only three others : Donghae (who was excited), Kang-in (who was on the phone and yelling at someone), and last but not least Yesung, who was playing with a stuffed bear.

"YAY! YOORIN-AH~~" Yesung squealed when he saw me, tackling me with a hug.

OMO!

"Hi Yesung-Oppa," I laughed, not knowing how to respond as I hugged him back with a pink face.

"Aigoo! She's coming with us Monkey??" Donghae questioned happily.

"Ye!" he nodded.

"Yay, group hug!!" Donghae shouted, hugging me too. Eunhyuk joined in, ignoring the stare we were getting from Kang-in, who was still on the phone.

AHH! They're hugging me!!!!!!!

"YAH! Stop it!" he yelled once he got off of the phone. "We gotta get the food before Leeteuk-hyung and HanGeng-hyung gets pissed off!"

"Fine!" Hyuk pouted, pulling away, as did the other two.

"Come on, follow Oppa," Yesung beamed, linking arms with me. I nodded as we exited the door and walked down the path and towards the driveway. There were four cars parked there ; a red BMW, a silver Lexus, a black van, and a blue Camry.

I wondered which one we were going in.

"Who's driving?" I asked curiously.

Kang-in raised his hand, excitedly pulling out the keys and unlocking the blue Camry.

"Sit next to me!!!" Eunhyuk said to me, stealing me away from Yesung.

"Hey! No fair!" the boy cried, throwing his bear at him.

He ducked and it hit Kang-in smack in the back of the head.

"What the hell?!" he said, turning around and shooting a venomous death glare at Yesung.

Donghae shielded me and the Monkey from the furious Kang-in as he charged at the terrified Yesung.

"Nuu!" the boy wailed, fleeing.

"I'll protect you Yoorin!" Hyukkie exclaimed, hugging me close. Donghae agreed, eyeing the two guys running around the front lawn.

This could take a long time.

What about shopping?! [:(]


e n d .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aish, seriously need to update my SHINee fanfic. xP

Comment! :3