I W i s h ...

L o v e U.

By ; Lucifer [;)]

Sorry for lagging in my updates !

I was getting a minor case of writer's block. But now I got inspired after listening to some good music <3

Sorry if it's short !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

} Yoorin's Point of View

After hanging out with the guys in the living room, I headed up to my room to take a nap. For some reason, I was feeling sort of tired.

I my iPod, keeping it on low volume, and fell asleep listening to 'Tell Me Goodbye' by Big Bang. It was a beautiful song!

Later on ...

I was awakened by the sound of people shouting in my room. I yawned, stretching a bit, and opened my eyes.

I saw Heechul, Shindong, Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Kangin throwing water balloons at each other.

AHH !!! It was getting all over the place too! What the heck were they doing in my room in the first place ?!

I hid under my covers, hoping I didn't get hit. Aish, why me ?! Why did they have to choose my room ?!

"You missed me !!" Sungmin teased someone.

"Oh yeah ?! You want me to hit your face ?!" Heechul boomed. I heard the sound of another balloon bursting and guessed that Sungmin had just gotten hit by a balloon.

"Hyung !! You're going to pay for that !!" Sungmin wailed. I heard people running around, and someone fell onto me. I screamed in shock and came out from under the covers to see Heechul.

"Ah ! Oppa !!" I cried out, blushing madly.

"Mianhae !!" he apologized, grinning cheekily. "But I sort of like it like this ~" he winked, inching closer.

He was yanked away by Shindong and Kangin, who apologized on his behalf.

"I-it's okay..." I said and went back under the covers with my heart thudding in my chest.

"Are you okay, Yoorin-ah ??" Sungmin and Ryeowook asked in unison.

"Mhm..." I lied, still crying inside at all of the things they ruined in my room. Sigh ... I loved these boys, but sometimes they were a bit troublesome...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING ?!!! GET OUT !!!" HanGeng yelled at them. I was still under my blanket, but I could tell how mad he was.

"Okay hyung..." Kangin, Shindong, Ryeowook, and Sungmin pouted and exited.

"Sorry Yoorin !" Heechul cried out before running out.

I kicked the blankets off to see HanGeng cleaning up the mess in my room. The exploded balloons and water were all over the place. I mentally cursed myself for leaving the door unlocked, remembering the lock it the next time I came in and took a nap.

"Ah! Oppa, I can handle it, it's okay," I smiled, getting up and starting to pick up the rubber on the carpet.

"You sure ?" he asked uncertainly, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Thank you though," I bowed.

He smiled at me before walking out, carrying the trash that he already picked up.

Ah... HanGeng-Oppa is really sweet...


T h i r t y  M i n u t e s  L a t e r ...

"Hello Yoorin ~ " Leeteuk and Eunhyuk greeted as I entered the living room.

"Hello," I replied, smiling.

"Oh yeah, Super Junior H is going to an autograph session in ten minutes. Do you want to come?" Leeteuk inquired curiously, putting down his sports magazine.

"Sure, if I won't be a burden there," I chuckled nervously. I could only imagine what would happen if there were any antis there... Ugh.

"You won't be a burden !! Be happy, Yoorin !" Eunhyuk cutely exclaimed.

"Thank you, I will," I nodded, grinning.

"You two stay here, I'm going to get the rest of the guys," Leeteuk told us, clambering up the stairs and yawning.

It was 6 p.m., according to the time on my watch.

Almost time for dinner, and we were going to an autograph session? These boys really had to work hard.

Once the leader was out of sight, Eunhyuk took my hand and took me outside, despite Leeteuk's instructions. We stood out in the yard together, hand-in-hand. I blushed lightly, looking away so that he didn't notice it.

We took a seat on the bench in front of the rose bushes, silently watching the sun begin to sink lower. It was almost time for the sun to set.

Eunhyuk let out a tired sigh, closing his eyes for a bit. I gazed at him curiously, wondering what had made him do that all of a sudden.

"Is there something wrong, Oppa?" I questioned, concerned.

"Not really, but I'm feeling weird right now... like I'm feeling ... something warm in my stomach," he answered, tightening his grip on my hand.

"Um, I think it might be - " I was cut off mid sentence when the front door to the house opened and Super Junior H began piling out loudly. Aigoo !

Eunhyuk immediately released my hand and got up.

"Sit next to meeeeee ~ !!!" Sungmin called excitedly, waving for me. Just as I was about to walk towards him, Eunhyuk grabbed my hand, shocking everyone, especially me.

"Um, can you sit with me, Yoorin-ah?" he timidly requested, looking down at the ground.

"Sure, if you want to," I awkwardly smiled. Sungmin pouted, glaring at him, before stomping off towards the limo parked right outside of the gate.

Kangin and Shindong exchanged glances before hurrying off to the black vehicle.

Leeteuk squeezed in between Hyuk and I, bringing our hands away from each other.

"You two lovebirds didn't listen to me!!" he said in dismay.

"Mianhae!" I bowed as we reached the car.

"Sorry Hyung," Eunhyuk answered simply before jogging off and pulling me with him.

The seats inside of the limo were shaped in an ovalish way, so everyone was facing each other. Pretty much like the one I was in when I first came to their house.

Yesung was sitting in the first spot, sulking. He obviously wasn't pleased to go.

Kangin was talking to Shindong about the latest comeback performances. It was mainly about their dongsaengs, SHINee ( another band that I liked ), but they mentioned others too.

Sungmin was muttering something under his breath, Leeteuk was trying to get into the car, and Eunhyuk was not doing anything much.

It was pretty much quiet through the whole ride, except for Kangin and Shindong's lively chat about comebacks and stuff. But otherwise, silent.

It was sort of uncomfortable, but I didn't show that I felt awkward.

At last we arrived to the shopping center, where they were going to sign autographs. There was a path cleared for them, and there were cheering fans all over. I was amazed at how many people had turned up, even though not all of them could get autographs today.

Super Junior H was only going to stay here for about one hour, at least that's what I heard while listening to Kangin and Shindong's talking.

"Let's go! Remember, keep your smiles!" Leeteuk sternly said, mostly towards Yesung and Sungmin. They all nodded and we stepped out, greeted by loud, ear-splitting shrieks.

Fans were happy to see the boys, including me. Yay !!

We all waved to everyone accordingly, receiving supportive chanting and whistling and stuff like that.

This felt so great! Everyone was excited and not stumped to see me, a girl, with their favorite idols!

If only -


} Reality ...

I was awakened by the voice of Leeteuk, who was trying to wake me up.

Aish... it was all a dream.

I wished it was all real....


 

e n d .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;)

Hopefully it wasn't too lame, I tried my best!

I'm sleepy right now though, so don't mind my boring chapter.