E n t e r i n g T h e i r H o u s e.

L o v e U.

By ; Lucifer [:)]

10 subscribers ^_^

I'm glad some people like my fanfic ~

To my SHINee story readers ; I'm updating soon! Don't you worry about it!

Please note that the pictures that I use for their house aren't actually their home...

I just found really nice-looking places for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

} Yoorin's Point of View


"Welcome to our house!" Leeteuk warmly smiled as he opened the door to the incredibly large house.

My jaw literally dropped as I saw what was inside. It was amazing.

"Whee~~!!!" Sungmin yelled, running in and waving his hands all over the place.

"YAH~ Wait for me!" Ryeowook called, tailing close after. They bolted up the stairs, leaving the rest of us down here.

Leeteuk nodded to me and waved me inside. I immediately removed my shoes and rushed over to the piano.

"Woah," I muttered, brushing the dust off of the cover. Eunhyuk came over and took a seat on the piano chair. He invited me to sit down as the remaining amount of boys entered the house. Most of them went upstairs, while some of them remained surrounding us.

"Do you know how to play it?" I asked Eunhyuk, lifting up the cover and revealing the clear white keys.

"Not really," he admitted, laughing.

"Oh, I see..." I nodded, giggling a bit.

Donghae squeezed in between the two of us and began playing a song.

It was their very own hit song, 'Bonamana'.

"Oppa, you're good!" I complimented as he expertly finished just the chorus part.

He grinned cheekily, thanking me.

"HEY! I'M BETTER THAN HIM!" Kang-in burst out, randomly slamming on the keys.

Eunhyuk literally flew onto him in fury, complaining that he was messing up the instrument.

Heechul and Shindong, who were behind me, jumped back in fright. "AH!"

Donghae just laughed as Eunhyuk began to beat him up.

I was just wide-eyed. Eunhyuk was scarily violent. But I still liked him! Hee hee.

"HEY! GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!" Kang-in wailed, fighting back.

"NO! YOU'RE GOING TO MESS UP THE PIANO!!!"

"Quit it! You're going to mess up the living room!" Heechul shouted, kicking Eunhyuk in the .

I held in my laugh, not realizing that the brown, fluffy chairs were pushed back against the wall in the whole commotion.

Shindong yelped as Kang-in tumbled past him.

Heechul moved Shindong back, shielding him from the quarreling pair.

Donghae just got up, walked past the glass table, and picked Eunhyuk easily off of Kang-in.

"Stop it, Hyukkie," he said, patting his head.

"Okay, Fishy," he beamed, taking Donghae's hand and skipping away upstairs.

Woah. Did Eunhae exist??

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed, covering my mouth.

"Don't worry, they're always like that," Shindong assured, laughing.

Heechul kicked Kang-in another time. "They're GAY!"

"They are?" I almost yelled, feeling devastated. I had a crush on both of them!

"No they're not, hyung!" Shindong said protectively.

Kang-in dusted himself off, getting back up.

"They aren't. They're just best friends," he claimed, crossing his arms over his chest.

I decided to believe Shindong and Kang-in, since it was two against one.

Heechul pouted, punching Kang-in in the arm.

"Bleh!" he stuck his tongue out at them, not admitting his defeat. I laughed and rose.

"Can someone show me to my room?" I politely questioned, feeling kind of left out. Why did the rest of the boys just ignore me once we got here?

"I WILL! Come on!" someone shouted, appearing at the foot of the stairs. It was none other than the cutie, Sungmin.

I smiled and walked over to him. "Thank you, Sungmin - Oppa," I gratefully said.

"No problem, Yoorin-ah."

"YAH, no flirting!!" Heechul scolded bumping Sungmin away.

"We're not flirting!" he blushed.

"HMPH! Come on Yoorin," Heechul huffed and took me upstairs.


e n d ;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, but at least I finished it. :)