S o m e t h i n g W e n t W r o n g .

L o v e U.

By ; Lucifer

Yay, I got more comments! ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

} Yoorin's Point of View

It was time for breakfast, and everyone was as energetic and hyper as ever.

"Good morning Yoorin!" Ryeowook beamed, waving at me.

"Good morning," I smiled, gaining the attention of the other boys in the kitchen.

Let's see... who was missing today?

If I counted right, there were five missing - Leeteuk, HanGeng, Heechul, Shindong, and Kangin. Hm...

Hopefully it had nothing to do with that incident earlier!

"GOOD MORNING!" Eunhyuk shouted, running towards me at a fast speed.

How many miles per hour was he going?!?!

Kyuhyun intercepted him halfway, tripping him with an outstretched leg.

Eunhyuk fell flat on the floor. OUCH.

"Good morning, Yoorin-ah," Kyuhyun smiled innocently, handing me a plate of pancakes, eggs, and a muffin. It looked good!

"Good morning, Oppa," I responded, bowing slightly.

"Good morning to you ~ " Sungmin sang, giving me a fork and spoon. Aww, how adorable!!

I said the same thing back to him and at the remaining boys to prevent any further conflict.

I took a seat at the table, in between Siwon and Kibum.

Siwon was reading the newspaper (printed in English) and Kibum looked sad about something.

"What's wrong, Kibum-Oppa?" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing..." he smiled lightly and got out of his seat.

It was replaced by Yesung, who was dreary-looking too.

"Hello Yoorin," he greeted tiredly.

"Hi," I replied, trying to cheer him up with my smile.

It didn't seem to work, however.

What was wrong with Yesung and Kibum?

This made me feel upset myself. Did I do something wrong?

...

Hopefully not.

I glanced around the room at everyone else. No one seemed affected and acted like their normal self.

HMM...

"SIwon-Oppa..." I whispered, nudging him secretly with my elbow.

"Yes?" he curiously replied, looking away from his newspaper.

"What happened to Yesung and Kibum?"

He shrugged, apparently having no clue at all. Aw man, this would be difficult.

I ate quietly, ignoring the food fight going on between Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Ryeowook. Donghae and Eunhyuk were protecting themselves with forks and spoons, which they used to hit the food back at the culprit.

Aish, this was getting out of hand!

"YAH, stop it!!!" Yesung suddenly screamed, getting up and storming out of the room.

"What's up with hyung today?" Donghae pouted, dropping his 'weapons'.

"I don't know, he's a grump," Eunhyuk said.

"Let's go investigate!!!" Sungmin chirped excitedly.

"Let's go Minnie!" Ryeowook cried out, dropping onto the ground and crawling out of the kitchen. Sungmin crawled right behind him at a really fast rate.

"Hey, do you guys know Henry and Zhoumi are coming next week?" Kyuhyun inquired randomly.

"Really?" I finally said, unable to contain my excited feelings.

"Yup," he confirmed, nodding.

"I can't speak Chinese!" Eunhyuk pouted.

"I can translate for you," Donghae offered, smiling.

"Yay! Siwon-hyung, why are you so silent today?" he retorted.

Siwon shrugged and walked upstairs.

"Did anything happen while I was sleeping?" I piped up, frowning.

"No frowning! You look prettier when you smile," Donghae winked, causing me to blush.

"I think the hyungs got in an argument," Eunhyuk answered my question, stunning the others.

"SERIOUSLY?" I asked, unbelieving.

He nodded.

"I'll go check up on them..." I briefly said, rising from my seat.

Kyuhyun offered to go with me, so I allowed him to come. We headed up the stairs and towards the direction of Leeteuk's room, where Sungmin and Ryeowook were. They were whispering to each other while trying to peek inside the room, since the door was left slightly open.

We tiptoed over, joining the boys.

"Aish, Heechul, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Leeteuk sighed.

"I didn't know!!" Heenim groaned.

"Well, it's too late now," HanGeng and Shindong said.

"It's all over the internet and news. Let's just hope Yoorin-ah doesn't find out..." Kangin told them all.

"Yeah, don't tell her okay? She's going to feel bad..." Leeteuk sighed again.

WAIT! What happened exactly?!

What did this have to do with me??

Sungmin and Ryeowook turned to me worriedly, as did Kyuhyun.

Hope it's nothing serious.........

.......

"Just make sure no one watches tv today alright?" HanGeng broke the silence. I could hear movement inside and tensed up.

"No internet today either!" Leeteuk added.

I saw Shindong and Kangin nod, while Heechul just looked down uncomfortably.

After a second of silence, I heard footsteps heading towards the door.

Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and I snuck away quickly, hoping we wouldn't get discovered.

Aigoo... what was the deal?!

We hid behind a giant plant, staying out of their sight as they exited the room and went downstairs. PHEW!

That was a close one!

I was worried as hell right now!!

"Um... what was that?!" I asked.

"I dunno... we couldn't find out..." Sungmin sighed.

Ryeowook nodded, biting his lip in frustration.

"Don't let it worry you," Kyuhyun smiled, patting my shoulder assuringly. I nodded, unsure of whether I should forget about what I just heard.

T w e n t y  M i n u t e s  L a t e r ...

"Is something wrong, Yoorin-ah?" Leeteuk queried, seeing how troubled I was.

"Well... yeah..." I admit. That incident was stuck in my mind, taunting me. I just couldn't forget about it, no matter how hard I tried.

"You can tell me. Oppa will help you," he assured, beaming.

I blushed lightly, turning away.

"You promise you'll answer?"

He nodded, so I decided I needed to ask him.

"Um... I don't know how to say this, but... how come some of you look out of place?" I reasoned, trying to find the right words so he wouldn't get suspicious of me.

He stiffened, "What do you mean?"

"Kibum and Yesung seemed upset today, and so do you and Heechul," I replied.

"It's nothing, don't worry," he smiled, ruffling my hair and walking out of my room.

I was now alone by myself.

It was so puzzling.

It was even beginning to frustrate me! Maybe I should take a long bath to relax myself.


A  W h i l e  L a t e r ...

Aish, I forgot to get my clothes, and I was out of my bathroom!

How absent-minded of me!

I wrapped a large, fluffy towel around my body and tiptoed out of my restroom and into my main room. I almost bumped into someone in the process.

Who was in my room?!!

"AH! MIANHAE!!" he apologized, blushing madly when he saw me in nothing but a towel. It was none other than Heechul, who covered his eyes.

I turned a deep red, rushing back into my bathroom.

"Um...it's okay Oppa!" I called from inside, totally panicking.

What should I do?! ACK!

"U-u-u-uhh well, I just wanted to apologize for earlier! I didn't mean to scare you like that!" he stuttered from outside. "I'll be going!"

I heard him running out and closing the door behind him.

I sighed in relief, smiling a little to myself.

At least he apologized...

I opened the door slightly, scanned my room for any disturbances, went out, got some clothes, and re-entered my bathroom. I quickly put my clothes on and walked out feeling refreshed. Phew.

I exited my room and headed towards Leeteuk's room, where I know I could feel comfortable.

The door was open wide, so I just walked in, expecting to be inside. He wasn't, but his laptop was on his bed.

He must be inside the restroom.

I paced over to his laptop curiously, remembering he told the others to not use the internet. Why was he using it then?

On the screen, I saw something I never expected.

It was a news article published just this morning at 9:34 a.m.

Someone had written in blood on their mirror, saying:

'To : Yoorin ; Stay away from my Heechul'

My eyes widened in complete horror. Some girl had written in blood about me!

I scrolled down to read more about it, seeing a picture Heechul had just posted last night of the two of us right before dinner time. The fan must have taken it the wrong way...

"Yoorin-ah?!" Leeteuk exclaimed, surprised to see me inside his room.

I was just left speechless as I bolted out.

I closed the door of my room behind me, locking it and slumping down against it.

This wasn't what I expected...

e n d .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprised? ;)

Wait until the next update!