L u n c h ?! .

L o v e U.

By ; Lucifer [<3]

More comments please? :D

I'll make sure to update soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

} Yoorin's Point of View


Within an hour or a little more, the five of us had wrapped up my unpacking.

I was quite content with our progress, since now my walls were adorned with all sorts of things.

For example - I had posters of my favorite Hong Kong dramas on the wall.

I had stuffed animals lined up on my bed, and currently, Leeteuk, Kibum, and Donghae were playing war with them. Haha...ha...

Sungmin was staring at my poster for 'Revolving Doors of Vengeance'. I LOVED that drama! It was from last year, but still, I liked it.

I brought it with me too, so I might have the chance to watch it with the guys!

That would be nice.

"Yah, I wanna watch this one! Even though I don't know how to read Chinese..." Sungmin exclaimed, attempting to read the English words underneath it.

He struggled for a while until I decided to read it for him.

"It's Revolving Doors of Vengeance," I grinned. "Do you want to watch it right now? I brought it with me!"

Just when he was about to respond to my question, I heard someone yelling at my room door.

Kyuhyun was there, looking incredible in a yellow apron.

CUTE.

"LUNCH TIME!" he beamed happily.

"Bwoh?! Really?" Kibum gasped, appearing quite excited to hear that.

"Yeah, come on! It's WonTon!" Kyuhyun responded.

"O.M.G.! YAY!" Kibum exclaimed, grabbing Donghae's arm and dragging him out with him.

Leeteuk pouted, since he was now alone. He picked up the stuffed animals and placed them neatly on the bed where he found them.

"Yoorin-ah, let's go eat!" Sungmin yelled.

"You can go first. I'm going to change," I encouraged, smiling shyly.

He nodded and ran past Kyuhyun. I could hear him shouting as he ran down the stairs.

Leeteuk excused himself, walking out and closing the door behind him.

Let's see... what should I wear?

I picked out a pair of navy blue skinny jeans and a plain, lavender t-shirt. Boring outfit, but it's alright.

After all, I'm at home!

I exited my room to find Kyuhyun waiting for me, leaning on the wooden railing.

I was taken by shock.

"Hi Yoorin!" he greeted, smiling widely.

"Ah...hi Kyuhyun-Oppa," I smiled lightly.

"Let's go eat," he said, taking my wrist gently. I blushed madly, nodding and turning away to avoid his gaze.

I hoped he didn't see how red my face was.

After all, he was pretty much one of my main biases in Super Junior...

We walked down the steps and turned into the hallway, entering the loud yet lively kitchen.

It was big, enough to fit a few more people inside.

Heechul walked over with a grin, holding a giant bowl of the noodle soup.

He looked down at our hands and his smile immediately dropped.

He turned back around and walked the opposite direction, sitting at the large table beside Leeteuk and Shindong.

Okay... don't tell me he was jealous?

Kyuhyun shrugged it off, releasing my wrist.

In my head, I pouted, but on the outside, I pretended I didn't mind.

"YOORIN-AH, sit next to me!!" Kang-in waved frantically, like his life depended on it.

"Um - " I was cut off by a flurry of lashing.

"NO! She's sitting next to me!" Kibum argued, adjusting his cat ears.

"Nuuu, I want her to sit with me!" Ryeowook said with a cute looking face.

"What about me?!" Eunhyuk whined, reminding me about the piano incident...

"She's sitting with me, and that's final!" HanGeng stuck his tongue out at the others, waving me over. I hesitantly sat onto the plush chair beside him, sneaking a glance at the others.

Some didn't seem to mind, like Siwon, while others were giving HanGeng death glares.

Mainly Kang-in and Eunhyuk, but I guess Ryeowook was sort of mad too.

"Umm thanks Oppa," I gratefully said as he placed a bowl of WonTon noodles in front of me.

He merely nodded as I dug in. YUMMY! It tastes better than the ones in the restaurant!

I remembered to be ladylike and use manners.

Since I was with people I weren't acquaintanced much with yet, it mattered even more.

"OH MY GOD, THIS IS GOOD!!!!" Yesung randomly shouted out of nowhere, scaring the hell out of me, I dropped my chopsticks into my bowl. It sunk deep down under.

Everyone shot him a venomous look, excluding me.

Yesung was cool! Except for the fact that he just frightened me...

"Pabo!" Leeteuk scolded, throwing a balled up napkin at him. He smacked him in the nose.

Yesung fake cried, running out of the kitchen.

Eunhyuk and Donghae exchanged looks and started cracking up. Silly boys.

Shindong and Kang-in joined in on the laughing, amusingly.

I did my best to not giggle, since it was quite humorous. I excused myself, saying that I needed to go to the restroom.

Once I got in, I began to let it out. Then I walked back out. I know, sort of freaky...

HanGeng replaced my chopsticks with new ones, and apparently he had fished out my old ones. [Not with his fingers though! With my chopsticks! Haha...]

Sungmin entered the empty seat next to me, since Eunhyuk left once he was done eating.

Surprisingly, a lot of the boys were already done chowing down! Amazing!

The ones left were : HanGeng, Leeteuk, Shindong, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin.

I heard someone screaming upstairs. Might be Ryeowook again.

I felt sort of awkward with them all staring at me, but I acted like I didn't care as I sat down.

"How is it?" HanGeng queried, beaming. He must be talking about his cooking.

"It's great," I assured, smiling.

"I KNOW! It's great hyung ~ " Sungmin added cheerily.

"I know! Teach me how to cook it!" Shindong whined, pouting.

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk exchanged glances, remaining quiet.

"You're the one who doesn't want to help me," HanGeng sighed at Shindong's comment.

"Fine. I'll help you then," Shindong replied, crossing his arms confidently.

A weird silence took over as I finished up my bowl.

"Who's washing the dishes?" Leeteuk asked, standing up with his empty bowl.

"NOT ME!" Everyone but me immediately cried out.

"You guys are mean," Leeteuk stated in disappointment. "You're going to make Yoorin do the work?!"

"You llamas, let me do them!" Kang-in burst into the room with a pikachu hat on.

Ooh, I love pokemon!

Wait...llamas???

"I'm not a llama!" Sungmin argued, kicking Kang-in's . OMO!

Kyuhyun agreed, throwing a piece of noodle at him.

It got stuck on his left cheek.

Leeteuk and HanGeng started cracking up. Majorly.

Kyuhyun and Shindong joined in, as I did my best to hold it in.

I didn't want Kang-in to hate me...

Kang-in cracked his knuckles, suddenly attacking Kyuhyun.

Oh my gosh!!!


T w e n t y  M i n u t e s  L a t e r . . .

It turns out that in the end, Kyuhyun had to wash them all, since he was the one who started the fight with Kang-in. But it was really amusing to the rest of us.

I didn't really count it as a crime, but I guess the others voted it as one.

He was alone in the kitchen, so I decided that maybe I should lend him a hand.

There were TONS of things to wash, including utensils and stuff.

I felt really bad for him.

"Kyuhyun-Oppa, do you need help?" I asked politely, walking in.

He turned around and smiled at me.

"No, it's alright. You can relax," he told me.

"No, I want to help. There's a lot to do," I pointed out, staring at the piles heaped into the sink.

"Thanks! You're a lifesaver," he gratefully sighed as I began to assist him in the chores.

In ten minutes we were done and heading into the arcade upstairs together.

Kibum, Donghae, and Eunhyuk were inside, playing some shooting game.

They were killing zombies.

Kyuhyun began to explain how to play each game in here.

There were several machines in this room, including the Wii, Playstation 3, etc.

In the middle of the room, there was a box with DS'! WOAH.

There was a DDR ( Dance Dance Revolution ) machine next to the game the three guys were playing.

"Aigoo.... it's so cool," I mused thoughtfully, walking over to watch the boys.

Kyuhyun just nodded and followed close behind me.

"You wanna play?" Eunhyuk questioned cutely, holding out the gun.

I declined, taking interest in the other things.

This place was awesome!

", forgot to buy some laundry detergent!" Donghae cursed, suddenly realizing that.

"I'll come with you," Eunhyuk offered.

"Me too!" Kibum exclaimed, and the three abandoned the game. Kyuhyun and I were now alone.

I was saved from the odd silence when some of the other boys entered.

Phew. I would've freaked out.

I really liked living here!

I wish it was one month only ...


e n d .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like that one. xD

Seriously, the part where Kang-in got a piece of noodle stuck on his face made me laugh out loud.

My sister didn't think it was that funny. T_T

Oh well. :)

Please subscribe, people! Only 17 I think...