C o l o r i n g B o o k s a n d K i l l e r S m i l e s.

L o v e U.

By ; Lucifer [^_^]

16 subscribers! <3

Trying to get to 30...but I don't know if I'll get there or not...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

} Yoorin's Point of View


"This is my room?!" I exclaimed as Heechul and Sungmin opened the door for me.

"DUH! Who else's would it be?!" Heechul yelled.

I flinched. Woah, someone wasn't nice.

"Just kidding!" he laughed, seeing how creeped out I looked. Sungmin shot him a death glare, while I just smiled weakly and walked inside.

Should I forgive him? Of course, right?

I was grinning by the time I sat on my bed. I LOVED IT!

It was quite roomy! At the entrance of my room, there was a cute carpet / rug thingy with the most adorable animal characters on it.

It was autographed by the boys themself too!

On the carpet was a tiny wooden table with cute chairs surrounding it.

It looked like a table for five-year-olds, but I guess it belonged to me now!

There was a box of crayons and colored pencils on there, including a stack of coloring books.

On the walls there were posters of animals and stuff like that.

My bed was so fluffy and well-made! I adored it.

And well, you just can imagine how great it was.

The carpet was stainless, to my delight. I hated seeing stained carpets! I mean, who didn't??

The section where my bed and changing room thing was on a higher level of my room.

There was a brown clock above my bed. That was perfect!

In front of my bed was a cushiony brown chair, where Heechul took a seat on.

Sungmin went over to my window and looked out at the huge yard. All I could see was grass, grass, and more grass! And a swimming pool and jacuzzi too! AWESOME.

"I love my room," I beamed happily.

"GOOD. Now goodbye!" Heechul waved and left. Okay.... weird.

"Ignore him. He's just a creep," Sungmin laughed, seeing my expression.

"Okay," I nodded shyly. He grinned and walked onto the lower part of my room. He waved for me to come over as he pulled out two chairs at the coloring table.

I followed suit, examining the books. I picked out the book with a giant panda on the front, while Sungmin chose the box of colored pencils.

"Um, Sungmin-ah, can I ask you something?" I asked uncertainly.

He nodded, urging me to go on.

"Where are the others?" I questioned.

"Hm... I'm not quite sure... Sorry if they appear kind of rude. They're crazy," he joked.

I laughed, smiling.

Suddenly, I saw HanGeng and Kyuhyun at the door.

"SUNGMIN!" HanGeng exclaimed, storming over. What was going to happen...?!

Kyuhyun just waved timidly at me, and I waved back.

"AH! HYUNG?!" Sungmin gasped as HanGeng grabbed his collar.

"YOU DIDN'T HELP ME COOK WONTON!!" he yelled, letting go of him.

Ooh, Wonton noodle soup? I loved that! <3

"Cut me some slack hyung! I'm spending time with Yoorin-ah!" Sungmin innocently cried out, hiding behind me.

HanGeng smiled sweetly at me. "Okay! Peace," he made a peace sign, winked at me, and left.

WOAH. HanGeng just winked at me.

Kyuhyun laughed, following close after HanGeng.

Sungmin came out from hiding and took a seat on the chair again, throwing out another killer grin.

"Stop doing that, you're killing me," I said under my breath, blushing.

"Huh? DId you say something?" he inquired, cutely tilting his head to the side.

"NO. I mean, I was just talking to myself," I replied, turning the page of the coloring book to hide my embarassment. He nodded, and I could tell he was chuckling a bit.

I heard someone (or ones) appear at the door and immediately looked up.

It was Leeteuk, Kibum, and Donghae. With my luggage.

What were they still doing with my things?

They must've noticed my weirded-out face, because Leeteuk laughed and apologized a million times.

"It's okay," I assured, holding out my hands to get my stuff.

Kibum and Donghae didn't allow it, giving me extra killer smiles.

I'm going to die right now, really.

Just another thing I noticed - Kibum's wearing cat ears. CUTE.

"I can handle it, Oppas!"

"No, let us do the honors," the three said in unison, taking the bags onto the animal rug. Sungmin got up from the tiny chair, complaining his was hurting. Ha ha.

The four boys surrounded me and the bags as I opened up the duffel bag first.

Things like notebooks, scrapbooks, foods, etc. came out, due to overstuffing the bag.

That was a habit of mine. Hee hee.

"OOH! Cookies!" Kibum squealed, pointing excitedly at a bag of chocolate chip cookies. It was like he's never seen cookies before.

"Stop thinking about food!" Donghae scolded, bumping him with his shoulder.

Kibum just stuck out his tongue at him teasingly. Leeteuk gasped when he saw a picture of me when I was two years old.

"AHH!!! So cute!" he screamed, almost sounding girly all of a sudden.

"Oh my god!" Sungmin and Kibum cried out in English.

"Oh my god, let me see!!" Donghae asked, holding out his hand.

I placed it in his hand, receiving another smile of his.

I blushed, turning away.

"Yoorin-ah, is that you?" Kibum questioned curiously.

"Ne," I nodded.

I heard someone screaming outside and looked up.

Ryeowook was getting chased by Kang-in, who was running after him with a toy hammer. Creepy...

"Ignore them," Leeteuk suggested.

I managed a smile and accepted the picture. I allowed Kibum to have the cookies, although Sungmin told me not to.

I wanted to be nice! After all, they were my housemates for one month!

"Um, Oppas?"

The four boys peered at me expectantly.

"Where's the restroom?"

e n d .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! :D

I love you guys!