P a c k i n g.

L o v e U.


By ; Lucifer [:)]

No comments T_T But 3 subscribers! :]

I'm happy I got some suggestions from my unnie though. :) It really helps me improve.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

} Yoorin's Point of View


We were rescued from the hot pursuit when a line of police vehicles came roaring over. The mob stopped right in their tracks as Yoowon nearly collapsed onto the cement beneath us.

Where were we? I scanned our surroundings. On my right there was the street, where cars were zooming past and the police cars had parked.

On the left there was an ancient-looking, high-rise apartment building with a shiny red car parked outside in the driveway. I ignored this and turned my attention on the cops, who came out of their interesting cars.

Yoowon was completely out of breath, whereas I was just a little fazed.

He needed a work-out.

"Hey, what do you girls think you're doing?" one of the police asked sternly, putting his hands on his hips to add a dramatic effect. Wow.

Yoowon held back a laugh as I elbowed him in the stomach to shut him up.

These officers pretty much saved our lives.

H a l f  a n  H o u r  L a t e r ...

"What took you two so long? And why are you all sweaty, Yoowon?" my grandma nearly yelled once we returned home thirty minutes later. She was looking grumpy and holding a kitchen knife.

Dangerous sight. I peeked into the small kitchen and let out a breath of relief.

She just had the knife to cut onions for our dinner. Thank goodness! I thought she was going to kill us or something. I wouldn't get too comfortable with her though. She was a fighter.

"I'm sweaty? I'm showering first!!!" he announced, abandoning me and dashing into the hallway. He was crazy.

"Uhh we went to play basketball," I replied, walking away into the living room. After all, it was half true. I was playing basketball. For like ten seconds!

Throwing myself onto the couch, I scanned the whole living room. This house was quite comfortable, if you thought about it. It wasn't too big, but it was large enough to support a family of ten.

I got off of the couch and picked up a magazine from the brown coffee table, glaring daggers at my cat, Choco. She had created large scratch marks all over the table, and she even tore some magazines up. Never mind, I won't read any articles.

I should start packing right now! Nearly forgot!

I crawled into my room, mimicking Choco's movements. Sort of weird if you thought about it, but I thought it was quite fun to do!

She meowed at me, tilting her head slightly to the left. Cute!

I picked up her little black self, her head softly. She purred, suddenly leaping out of my arms. I pouted and opened the doors to my walk-in closet. It was really tight in here, and crowded to make it worse.

Last time I found a dead potato bug in here! Yuck!

Keeping a close watch on the floor, I made my way through the racks, grabbing my blue suitcase and Los Angeles Lakers duffel bag.

I hate packing!!!

As I dragged my suitcase out, I noticed how Choco was under my bed and chewing on something.

I ignored this and began to pack my basic things first. That included my toothbrush, toothpaste, underclothes, etc.

Come to think of it, I just realized that I don't have to go to school for one full month! Lucky me!

I just noticed that I must be the luckiest person on the face of the earth, right?

Shoot, who else gets the chance to live with SuJu?

I remembered to pack my professional camera, which was one of my most prized posessions. I couldn't live without that thing.

I decided to quit packing after another thirty minutes elapsed, feeling quite worn out.

I gathered my clothing and hopped into the shower, relieved that my brother had finished earlier than anticipated today. Sometimes he took showers that lasted longer than an hour! He was a bathroom hog too!

I came out, feeling refreshed. By now, it was dinner time, and the food smelled great!

Wonder what my grandma made!

F o r t y  M i n u t e s  L a t e r ...

I received a text message on my iPhone. Yawning, I got off of my bed and went over to my computer desk and picked up my cellphone.

The message was from Yoowon. What a pabo. He doesn't want to come to my room to talk to me, and his room's next door! Weirdo. But that's what I love about him!

'Hey, check ur email! I sent u something! :D' was what the message said.

I sighed, booting up my laptop. It loaded exceedingly quickly, so I was reading his email in no time. It didn't say much, except the casual 'You're so lucky'.

There was a video attached to the email, so I decided to watch it.

It was hilarious. Super Junior was trying to learn English in it! I immediately started cracking up as I returned Yoowon with a text message.

'Thanks! I <3 U! xD' I replied and went to bed, dreaming about Super Junior.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Better than the last? :)

I know it's not interesting yet, but I don't want to rush the story. I want it to go with the flow ~

Still no comments? *Cries*

Will Update soon though...I think.... :'(