Truth or Dare

In our Next Life

Suzy:

We formed into a circle to get the game started. We got like an hour before the teacher arrives so it's an hour of torture for me.

"So, who would ask first?" Wooyoung asked. We looked into one another and just shrugged.

"I think we should start with the most stupid" I said. Every one looked at me,curious about who I would point. "Yah, dont pretend you don't know too" I said and everyone looked at Wooyoung.

"Seriously guys?" Wooyoung asked wide eyed and we all nodded in agreement. "You're harsh, do you know that?" he said pouting and we just laugh at him. We stopped when he cleared hi throat and turned all serious.

"Time to get your punishment for your treachery" he said evilly. We all shiverred in fear. I hope he won't take revenge on me though, although that is most likely to happen at the moment.

"Suzy. Truth or Dare". Guess I'm right after all. I looked up only to meet his evil stare, I suddenly felt shivers down my spine. I need to choose the right choice or else I'll be dead.

"Truth" I said with all the courage I could muster at the moment. Disappointment flashed in his eyes and I rejoiced inside me but then he just asked the unexpected.

"Do you like Taecyon?" I looked at him in shock. I never really thought about my feelings about Taecyon before but now that I think about it, my heart just felt weird when I'm with him.

Taecyon:

I waited for Suzy's answer nervously, I just stared at her as she contemplated on how to answer Wooyoung's question. But what would I want her to answer? Would I be happy if she said yes? Or is it the other way around? What would happen to our friendship if she answered yes? Will it change anything or will it just go on as if nothing happened?

"Ahem" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her clear . My heart was beating fast now that which makes it hard for me to breath.

"Yes. I like him" I let out a breath that I never knew I held 'She likes me' my heart screamed. "As a friend" she continued and my inner party died down. She likes me, only as a friend though. Gosh, why did I even hoped that she would see more than that?

"Taecyon" she called. "Truth or dare?"

I contemplated for the possible questions or the possible dares the she would give me before answering.

"Dare". She looked at me amused and I regretted choosing dare after hearing what she wants me to do.

"Can you...uhm...kiss your crush on the cheek?" I was dumbfounded. She wanted me to kiss my crush, and my crush is no other than her. How can I complete my task without making it awkward between us after. I walked towards her, guess I dont have any choice, she looked at me curiously with every step I take. I leaned towards her and kissed her in the cheek. I swear I'm blushing furiously right now. I just got myself caught.

Suzy:

I just stared at him as he made his way back to his seat. I'm his crush? My heart is beating like crazy now and my face is warming up. I really didn't expect this to happen. I looked around and saw that everyone is looking at me with a satisfied grin in their faces.

"What?" I asked.

"Yah, you just got an indirect confession, you should give an answer" IU said smiling crazily.

"And why do I have to answer?" I asked. Obviously I dont understand what they are talking about. Everyone face-palmed themselves.

"And to think that you are our top student" Jiyeon said sarcastically.

"And I thought you were smart" JB added.

"And I thought you were my cousin" Wooyoung said earning a glare from me.

"Yah, dare to say that again" I said in my most threathening voice.

"Nothing" they all said in unison but I just continued on glaring at them making them restlest in their seats.

"Yah, Taecyon it's youre time to ask" Wooyoung said trying to divert my attention to Taecyon.

"Suzy, truth or dare?"

"Why does it have to be me again?" I whined.

"Just felt like it" he answered completely ignoring my whinings.

"Truth" I answered pouting. I can't believe I have got to be questioned twice.

"What are your criteria for an ideal boyfriend?" he asked.

"Now that was easy" I said smiling. "I wan't a guy who is handsome, down to earth and is someone who could atleast outdo me in Math"

Wooyoung let out a frustrated groan "Yah, who on earth on their right minds would wish for a guy who is great in math?".

"Me" I answered. "Yah, stop being nosy so I could ask my next victim." Wooyoung sulk but eventually obliged.

"Jiyeon. Truth or dare?"

"Dare" she answered bravely. I smiled evilly in return. I guess it's time that I expose their secrets.

"Go out of the classroom and scream on top of your lungs that you love Jaebum." Jiyeon looked at me in shock.

"Y-yah. Can't you think of another dare?" she said blushing.

"Nope" I answered. She pouted and walked outside of the room. We laughed out loud when we heard her shout her confession for JB. When Jiyeon came back and sat next to JB, we witnessed the most awkward couple ever. Both of them are as red as a tomato which made us laugh even louder.

"Ahem" Jiyeon cleared to get our attention. When the laughter died down, she spoke up.

"IU, truth or dare?"

"Truth" IU said. Jiyeon smiled and I swear I saw an evil glint in her eyes.

"Who is the person that you like most?"

IU contemplated before answering, her cheeks as red as a tomato.

"Wooyoung" she answered, her voice shaking. Wooyoung looked at her in shock.

"IU, you like me?" he asked, still not believing what he just heard.

IU just stared at him, not wanting to repeat what she just said. "Definitely the most stupid person alive" I concluded which made everyone laugh out loud, well, except for Wooyoung who is glaring at me.