Christmas :))

In our Next Life

Suzy:

Christmas, a season when the world is blanketed by snow, it is a season where people wear layers and layers of clothes and not really minding about how they look. Christmas is the coldest season of the year but it sure is the season where I feel the warmest.

It has been 2 months since I decided to heed Taecyon’s advice about living in the present, 2 months since I practically started living. In the span of two months I had changed for the better, I became close to all my classmates, I also became active to our school’s activities and most importantly, I learned how to appreciate life and view it in a deeper sense. Why haven’t I lived this way in the past? Now I begin to regret, Taecyon was right all along, I really missed half of my life and now that we have 3 months left until our graduation, sadness eventually begin to creep into my heart.

“Spacing out again?” I was startled by the voice, and I sighed when what he uttered registered in my head. I’m wasting my time again.

“No, it’s just that I don’t have anything to do so my mind just drifted naturally” I answered and he laughed, the sound of his laugh will always be a melody in my ear, it is the melody that I will miss the most when the time comes.

“Then let’s get something done. We still have to prepare for our Christmas fest which we still don’t have any plans yet.”

“And it’s our last Christmas in this school too, so I hope it could be special” I said softly, not really wanting them to hear.

“And here you are again talking like we won’t be enrolling in the same high school” Taecyon said with an expression asking for reassurance and I just smiled at him.

“Then how about a Christmas ball with a twist” Wooyoung suggested.

“And what’s the twist?” IU asked eagerly. All eyes are then turned to Wooyoung waiting and hoping that this time it won’t be just a stupid suggestion like he usually does.

“You see, a ball is all about dancing through sweet melodies, we always see balls that way, dull and boring so I thought, how about we add something  fun, something like couple games” he stated enthusiastically. We all nodded our heads in approval.

“That settles it then, now all we have to do is to think of couple games” Jiyeon pointed out.

“Then I guess our genius has something in his mind?” I looked at Wooyoung expectantly.

“At your service” he stated proudly.

 

Taecyon:

Our Christmas ball had come and I waited fervently for it to start. Wooyoung’s suggestion is genius, it is an opportunity to associate ourselves with our classmates which I know is best for Suzy. Suzy, she has been living her life fully for the past two months, everyday she never fails to wear a genuine smile which captivates me every time but something is off about her, it is when talks about graduation comes up, a wave of sadness shows in her eyes but she would eventually mask it when she sense that I’m looking. What if...no, I don’t want to think about it, it’s not possible.

“Spacing out here, are we?” she asked mischievously, had I been in deep thought that I never noticed her arriving? I sighed inwardly, I really shouldn’t be thinking about absurd things. I looked at her and I was frozen in place, the Suzy that I’m looking at right now is not the usual Suzy that I meet every day, this Suzy is wearing a light make up which is enough to highlight her beautiful features. I snapped out of my thoughts when she hit my shoulder.

“Yah, quit staring” she said, flustered and I can’t help but smile at her cuteness.

“Sorry, it’s just that I’m not used to seeing you like this” I commented.

“Is it weird?” she asked worriedly.

“No, you’re just beautiful” I replied and smiled which earned me a smack in the head. “Ouch, what was that for?” I complained.

“That’s for being a freaking greaseball” she exclaimed. I looked at her intently and then we broke into fits of laughter. This friendship I never want it to end.

“Yah, lovebirds” we rolled our eyes in annoyance, that voice only came from one person, and it’s none other than the idiotic Jang Wooyoung. “Get over here so that we can get this party started.” And we gladly walked towards him.

____

A/N I know it's too early for christmas but September is near anyway and it wont be long till we start or Countdown for Christmas