Hiding

Accidentally in Debt

Sungjong was regretting his decision to stalk on his hyung on that day. Actually he was so worried about the older boy strange acting lately, in addition, the younger boy was already suspecting about Yeol's secret of having a secret relationship that he didn't tell to him. However not for once he ever foreseen that his hyung's mysterious lover was Kim Myungsoo, his former crush. No. He still could not get over Myungsoo inside his head yet. He was forcefully trying to get rid of that handsome face image of his mind. He didn't want to but he must. Because Myungsoo would never consider him more than just a merely junior. Just by those thoughts, Sungjong's tears started to melted down through his rosy, pale cheeks. He didn't know it would be hurt that bad. Loving someone that would never look at you the same way as you did.

"Sungjong?"

The mentioned boy was quite shocked with the sudden voice that called his name. He hastily erased the beads of tears those were rolling on his skin and stared at the source of the voice which was rather familiar to his ears.

"M-myungsoo-hyung? What are you doing here?" Sungjong didn't expect for the latter to be waiting in front of his school gate after the periods end. What was Myungsoo's intention? Was he seeking for the younger? For what reason exactly?

"Can we talk for a moment?"

---

Sungyeol was the last employee to leave the café once it was closed. He sighed deeply before rolling down the metal cover in front of the entrance door. Today was a really exhausting day. From Myungsoo who came from nowhere, Sungjong witnessing everything, then after he went back he received much scoldings for disappearing and dropping a lot of dishes. Honestly Sungyeol couldn't focus at his work at all because of the incidence. His heart was still pained a lot and just a simple analgetics seemed unable to relieve the symptom away.

Usually after his work at the café, he should visit the photo studio which Myungsoo owned. But considering the situation right now, he doubt he wanted to see Myungsoo again, vice versa neither did the ravenette wanted to see his face. So he guessed the only thing he must do was picking up his younger brother at school. But he also wondered if Sungjong was still furious over him.

His life was really complicated.

Still the tall boy was gathering all of his courage to face his little brother that time. He took the bus and sat uncomfortably with his mind was still all over the place. "What should I tell to Sungjong?" He huffed then leaned his head aback to the seat. There was no concrete reason for him to slip away from this problem though.

Sungyeol got off from the bus as soon as it stopped accross his brother's school. The traffic light was still green so he had to wait for the timer's count down which was 60 seconds. He crossed his arms and impatiently waiting for those vehicles to brake, while suddenly some drops of water drIpping on his caramel hair, slowly one by another.

"It's raining!" He heard some people being panic and hurrily escaped to the nearest roof possible except for Sungyeol who was just waiting for more 10 seconds before dashing his long legs all the way accross the street to reach his destination.

The students were already leaving the building with each of them holding on the umbrella, whilst our Sungyeol was busy looking for one certain student with his usual pink bunny umbrella. Lee Sungjong was nowhere to be seen.

Sungyeol took out his mobile phone to contact his younger sibling, hoping the boy would answer his call immediately. However there was no one answering the call and Sungyeol was terribly anxious when it came to a situation like this. He could even imagining 100 possible things that might be occured with his cute little brother. Maybe someone kidnapped him? Maybe he was sleeping in the class and got detention? Maybe his phone was taken by a pickpocket? Maybe he was still mad at Sungyeol so he won't pick up the phone?

The last one most probably being truthful. Guess the older must talked and apologized as soon as possible before the situation getting more awkward for both of them.

When Sungyeol was about to entered the school's gate he saw someone similar with Sungjong who was going to entered a black luxurious car. Oh wait, it was actually Sungjong! Sungyeol could recognize the yellow backpack of his brother and he was pretty sure because it was his gift for the boy's 16th birthday.

"Jjong!" He was going to catch up with the brunette but suddenly he stopped on moving any further.

He realized, the person who was sitting on the driver's seat was no other than Kim Myungsoo.

And the only thing he could do was just standing like a statue right there and didn't care about the pouring rain which was soaking him wet and cold.

He slowly turned away from that place and walking out. Step by step. He clenched his fist anterior of his left chest, tooking a deep inhale as it was harder for him to breathe. He really needed to go for medical checkup. 

He didn't know what to feel. Perhaps he was happy for his only little brother, and just being nervous. Perhaps this was the feeling of a father when they were going to let their daughter to marry a random man.

Sungyeol really wanted to cry but he didn't know exactly why.

The lanky boy increasing his running pace to swiftly leaving the place. He shouldn't had coming there in the first place if it would hurt really bad. The mixture of raindrops and tears began to blurred out his vision as he accidentally tripping on the pavement and falling down, hitting so hard on his face that his nose was starting to bleed severely.

Meanwhile the pedestrians who were passing by just staring at him with a weird look and he didn't want to hear what they murmured about at all. He just needed to stand up and walked home although it was really hurt.

"Are you okay?"

Finally someone was being generous enough to care about his lame condition and handing out a purple handkerchief for the pitiful boy to wiped out the blood from his face.

"I-I'm fine. Don't mind me. Your handkerchief just gonna be dirty."

But the person wasn't listening to him and gently pressed the delicate cloth to Sungyeol's nose so the bleeding would eventually stop. Moreover, he took off the also purple hoodie he was wearing and covered Sungyeol's cold body within.

"Let's go to nearest hospital. I'm afraid you just broke your nose."

Sungyeol didn't even understand why was the male being so kind with him. But he was too tired to just thinking about it. He was running out of energy when the male started to carry him on his back and wandered somewhere. He was so exhausted and that person's rear was so warm that it was comfortable enough for him to fall asleep and forgot about everything.

---

Wow! 100 subs finally, thank you so much! i don't know that this story would attract that many readers!

Hehehe so guess who was the person who helped Yeol

I bet anyone here knows!

please do comment as always! i'm so happy many readers finally commented :'D 

Tell me what do you think will happen in the next chap?

see you!