What's Happening?

Accidentally in Debt

"Hyung? Hyung!" Sungyeol finally managed to woke up from his reverie as Sungjong's voice was roaring out loud from that tiny face of his. The little brother here really had that diva manner since he was born. "Are you daydreaming again? You surely spacing out a lot lately."

"What? Really? No! it's not daydreaming. i'm just having a lot of thoughts... Right now." The older made a lame, pretty obvious lie to this full of suspicions younger boy so of course he would smell something fishy right here.

"What thoughts? Why don't you tell me about them?" He stared through Sungyeol's large pupils and the latter should accept that it was definitely infiltrating deep through his poor soul.

"It's not important Jjong. Just something, about my... Friend?"

"I understand, so you're secretly dating someone behind my back and won't bother a little bit to reveal their slightest identity to your only brother who cares for you the most? Fine." Here he went again.

"Who said I am dating someone? It's not like that! I tokd you, he's not by any chance my boyfriend." And he didn't want to even imagine that.

"So HE is your boyfriend."

"What? No!"

"Yes."

"No!"

"No?"

"Yes! Uh wait, what?"

"It's been clear. You have a boyfriend hyung, just be honest."

"I AM NOT! God damn Lee Sungjong, why won't you trust your own hyung?"

"Because I know your fingers won't stop moving when you lie!"

Okay Sungjong caught his hyung. But truthfully he wasn't completely lying about having a boyfriend, that strange Myungsoo won't ever be his lover. Even the apocalypse came. He was only lying about not daydreaming. But why was he daydreaming once again? Hell no. Sungyeol won't be distracted by the silly, dressed in black, pretty face photographer Kim Myungsoo. He thought the latter was a pure jerk and not in his entire life that he would fall for someone like him.

"Is he someone I know?"

"Please stop Jjongie, before you drive me out of my sanity."

"Fine, if you won't open your mouth, I will eventually find out by myself. Just watch me hyung."

Challenge accepted. And Sungyeol should be extra careful from now on since it would be more on chaos if his little brother find out whom he was working with.

At least that was how he hoping for.

---

"Late late late. Why are you always late Lee Sungyeol. Do you really want to made my life uncomfortable?"

Yeah, that was Lee Sungyeol's intention to make Kim Myungsoo lived out a living hell.

"I'm sorry, the café was kinda crowded today since they gave out special discount for workers around the district."

"No excuses. Have I already told you?" Myungsoo stood up from his prideful throne and walked toward the slightly taller male.

"But my job is more important than being a stupid model for you," 

"You are stupid, thanks for admitting it."

Now the male was really pissing him off.

"Okay don't waste any more time. Time is money you understand? Remember, you still owe me. A lot." How Sungyeol want to punch that pretty face really badly but he was afraid that the cocky boy going to sue him for more money for breaking his precious nose.

"Yeah whatever." Sungyeol was heading to the changing room when the dark haired male suddenly prevented him for going any further.

"What now?" He was going to yell at the said person but Myungsoo quickly shoved a set of outfit for him to wear.

"Wear that and quickly come out."

Sungyeol had a bad feeling about the costume. What was Myungsoo tried to make him wear? He was only hoping that it was less ridiculous than the previous one.

A minute later.

"M*THERF*CKER KIM MYUNGSOO WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ASKING ME TO WEAR YOU CRAZY ERT!!!!"

Myungsoo just chuckled at the screaming voice.

"I said quickly come out after you finished."

"NOT IN MILLION YEARS I'M GONNA WEAR THIS KIND OF COSTUME AND COME OUT YOU *SSHOLE!!"

Still Sungyeol was cussing nonstop from behind the curtain and Myungsoo approached the place while giggling endlessly, holding his hurt stomach because of holding out the laughter.

"Let me see then." He opened the curtain without asking the other's permission, awkwardly revealed the lanky boy who was standing there, frozen at the moment while still messily wearing a tight red dress outfit and cat ears over a brunette, long wavy hair. He wore them afterall, but it was just too embarrassing scene to be witnessed of.

However, somehow it was really enticing to the photographer. Myungsoo was unconsciously his dry lips after seeing the other boy wearing the costume he provided. He didn't know, that it would be... Totally, amusing, in a different way.

"W-what are you looking at! Stop staring and go out! Like right now!" Sungyeol was deeply flushing red when Myungsoo was just standing still like an idiot he was.

"You don't want to wear it do you? Let me help you." Myungsoo abruptly pushed the other boy backward, pinned him onto the mirror behind and started to pull down the zipper on the back of Sungyeol's dress.

"What! W-wait! Kim Myungsoo! What are you doing!" Sungyeol was about to push the photographer away from him but somehow he was just being overpowered by the latter. He didn't know Myungsoo had a really strong pair of arms.

"I am just helping you, get rid of these things." The ravenette whispered beside Sungyeol's left ear and made his cheeks warm of the breathe that escaping from Myungsoo's lips.

"I-I can do it myself! Just... Stop!" Sungyeol was struggling but Myungsoo was already finish ping his dress throught the lowest part and now was about to pulled down the sleeves off Sungyeol's shoulders.

"Myung! Ah!" Sungyeol was instantly letting out a loud moan when Myungsoo suddenly grabbed his buttocks and he knew it wasn't leading to something good.

"S-stop!" He was trying his best to be freed from the other's grip, but of course Myungsoo won't let his hands off so easily.

"Myungsoo!"

Abruptly the mentioned boy stopped his action upon hearing the voice from outside the changing room. Sungyeol automatically slapped his face and sobbing quiet hard before took down his cardigan which was hanging on the wall, covered his body with it and bring the rest of his clothes out of the room, dashing through his way out of the building, without noticing the two males who were standing outside the changing room.

Yeah it was Woohyun and Sunggyu who was paying a visit to Myungsoo's studio.

"Who is that girl? She's pretty." Woohyun stretched his neck to watch the person who just ran passed them but Sunggyu quickly hit his ert boyfriend's head.

"She's probably Myungsoo's new girlfriend you idiot! Stop checking out on girls or boys  especially when you're with me!" The older giving him a death glare that making him lost his courage to argue any longer.

"Okay, Gyu honey." He was totally faint.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was coming out from the room while rubbing his reddened cheek. It was painful, but his heart was more clenching in pain. He knew, his actions were totally wrong. He just hurt Sungyeol's feeling. And the male was probably hating him more for that.

"Hey Myung-ah. Sorry for interrupting, did your girlfriend got mad? Well we just want to talk about the editorial pictures that..." Woohyun innocently barged in and Sunggyu hit his head once again for couldn't read the situation.

"He is not, my girlfriend." Myungsoo had this totally serious expression on his face and Woohyun now understood why Sunggyu hit his head, to be honest he was thankful.

Serious faced Myungsoo was even more creepy than Sunggyu who was in his period. But did Sunggyu had period to begin with? Well Woohyun was just being a clueless person he was.

---

update after a year! LOL I wonder if someone still read this story

I've been updating my other story and forget this one but finally I update!

btw I watched OGS in Jakarta last saturday! And I was so happy to met infinite in real life T___T I wanna see them again but no money, maybe next year... i hope they dashi dorawa to my country...

Infinite was not photogenic. AT ALL

they look much much much and much more handsome in real person oh my god I think I'm still dreaming haha

back to the story, so it supposed to be a comedy but I think I failed and write drama instead haha

hope you enjoy my update!