The Truth Is...

Accidentally in Debt

"He-he's your senior?" Sungyeol's eyes widened like it almost popped out of their place upon hearing the brief statement from his brother, Sungjong.

"He was." Sungjong emphasized the past tense and sighed while supporting his pointy chin on his sleek hands. "Why are you so surprised?"

"No-nothing!" The older boy nervously devoured his bowl of rice, resulting got choked on the process.

"Eat slowly hyung!" The little brother patted on his coughing hyung's back and wondering why the choding was acting that way. Sungjong, of course, he was an overly curious boy, especially when it came to his lovely brother. He was pretty sure that Sungyeol never hid any secret behind his back, but his behaviour after seeing Myungsoo before just so suspicious. Sungyeol didn't even tell him how he appeared to be an acquaintance of Myungsoo. He thought they never met before. Well, basically, Sungjong knew all of his older brother's friends, since he barely went outside except for his work at the cafe.

"He's not just a senior for me!" The shorter boy finally put up an conversation to break the silence. "Actually, I used to have a crush on him."

"WUT!!" Sungyeol was bursting out the water he was trying to drink, all over his pretty, yet now wet, brother's face. "Jjong! I'm sorry!" Sungyeol immediately took some tissues and wiped over that milky white skin of Lee Sungjong's. Sungyeol always thought that his brother skin was so precious like Song Hye Kyo. So, no matter what, he should take a good care of it.

"It's okay hyung... But it's not like I still like him." Sungjong snatched the tissues from his brother's hand and wiped himself. "Well, you see, he... Rejected me before." Sungyeol almost noticed a frown on Jjong's lips but he quickly turned them into a smile, a forceful smile.

"You confessed to him?? H-how... I mean, how could that bastard rejected you? You're my prettiest brother in the whole world!" Sungyeol thrown himself to hug his little brother and his luscious hair non-stop. It was unnecessary though if he  originally wanted to comfort him. 

"H-hyung stop!" Sungjong pushed away the taller boy and tried to catch a breath, Yeol's hug was way too tight. "You don't need to comfort me. I've already moved on." He smiled and patted Yeol's shoulder like he was the older one there.

"Jjongie..." Sungyeol's mind was still fresh where he thought, he saw Sungjong blushed when talking to Myungsoo. There was no way that Sungjong might still had a crush on that person. At least Sungyeol knew he was not a right person for his brother. Sungjong deserved someone much better than that leecher Myungsoo. Sungjong's partner must be as good-looking and kind as Sungyeol, that was in his own opinion though.

"Don't think about it again hyung, it's an old story." Sungjong went straight to his bed and laid his back comfortably.

"That... That's good, he's not even matching my criteria of ideal guy for you." Sungyeol smiled while watching his younger brother turned to his side.

"I'm going to sleep first hyung... Exam's waiting next morning." Sungjong switched off his bedside lamp before drove himself to dreamland.

"Good night Jjongie." Sungyeol whispered then took his dinner dish to the sink. "That Myungsoo... He dared to broke my Jjongie's heart... i'm gonna make his life as hell... Just see what will this Lee Sungyeol do tomorrow." Sungyeol talked to himself and smirked mischievously, planning some elementary kids evil prank plan inside his mind. 

"Kim Myungsoo, the table is turned now, you're the one who is so dead."

---

hello again, this is the lazy author =_= sorry for updating after a decade. My life in college is so hectic so I couldn't do anything much. Even this chapter is so short. I'm sorry, actually I find difficulties on deciding the plot... So may I knew if anyone is still interested on reading this fic or i probably write another? Thank you so much for all 47 subbies and 4 votes though ;A;