Favor?

Accidentally in Debt

"Two million won??" Sungyeol's jaw dropped dramatically upon hearing the mentioned amount of that camera's worth. Seriously, who would spend that huge sum of money just for a ridiculous thing to take pictures? At least how that was the tall boy's thought in his mind. He even suspected that this strange male, wearing all black like an assassin, was trying to threaten him. But of course he couldn't be easily fooled! Maybe?

"I-I don't believe that ugly camera worth that much." Sungyeol was trying to avoid the current situation, hoping he could slip away with a lame excuse like that, however his spines got shivered in fear once again as the slight shorter male made another death glare on him.

"You don't believe me? Perhaps I just have to drag you along the way to a camera store nearby and all you've got to do is just buying something exactly the same with these..." He stepped closer to Sungyeol, reluctantly grasping on the small wrist of him, ready to pull the bronze haired male all the way to a store just like he muttered earlier.

"W-wait! Wait! I have a work to be done here! I can't leave just like that..." He was trying to release himself from the raven haired boy but even though he was taller, the other male had overpowered him. Aigomonina, this mysterious male seemingly had much grudge already on our Sungyeollie. The camera Yeol called ugly, probably a thing he treasured much.

--

Once they had arrived at a shopping district some blocks away, they entered a store on the corner of the road which displayed a lot of camera with any type possible. Sungyeol gulped just by looking at one of the price tag of the display. "Oh Myungsoo!" A middle-aged man greeted them upon seeing the seemingly familiar boy, maybe he was a regular customer there. Unexpectedly, the cold, scary looked boy, showing up a cute smile to reply the old man whom greeted them just now. "Ahjussi, how much is that one." He pointed at one DSLR on the shelves, exactly the same with the one which Sungyeol broke. "Also that lens." He didn't forgot to add.

"Hmm? This is the same with yours right? Why do you ask?" The store owner looked confused with Myungsoo's statement. It was obvious that the boy already bought the same things some times ago.

"This, friend of mine who wanna buy them." He grinned and looked back at Sungyeol who seemed terrified. "He was curious how much the exact price is." 

"Oh, he's your friend?" The man smiled kindly to Sungyeol who could just bow at him. "I will give you a bargain young man, since Myungsoo rarely recommended this place to his friends." He laughed and motioned those two boys to have a seat.

"H-how much are they? After discount." Sungyeol felt a bit relieved after hearing the bargain word, he actually loved that word. That meant the price would be cheaper right? Cheaper things always been better in Sungyeol's life. Especially when he was tight on money since always.

"Regularly, both of these cost nearly two million. But I'll give you 15% discount." Said the man warmly to Sungyeol.

"Million?" The tall boy emphasized the word. Maybe he was misheard it. Hopefully.

"Yep young man. These are the best ones trust me! Just ask Myungsoo right there." He laughed at ease, but didn't know how much Sungyeol's stomach hurt, hearing the amount. He never ever had that much money inside his wallet, even in his account. Not that much, just for a freaking camera.

--

"Please spare me some times! Maybe some months... Then I will repay you, I swear! Believe me!" Sungyeol begged terribly once they left the store after the choding confessed that he didn't owe the money to both Myungsoo and that ahjussi. He wasn't particularly sure either if he could buy them in some months. His salary might be not that low, but he had lives to be responsible of. His life and Sungjong's. Their apartment fee, his brother's school needs, their daily needs, taxes and others. He didn't even know where to put 'DSLR camera and lens' on his list. It was already too much for him.

"I don't believe you." Myungsoo smirked evilly to the taller male, and Sungyeol had a kind of hint that this man was up to nothing good as he smirk.

"Then what should I do... Maybe I can do a favor for you, for a compensation... I-I'll do anything!" He abruptly said without thinking much. Well he wasn't that type who planned anything before action. You know, he was reckless Sungyeol afterall.

"Anything?" Myungsoo cringed at the word. Did the tall boy really was going to do anything to repay his camera? That kind of amused the dark-haired boy a bit. He observed the tall guy from head to toe and nodded in approval. Sungyeol didn't have any idea, what was inside the male's head. He was just hoping that it wasn't something extreme. Like robbing bank, killing president, or whatever he couldn't imagine. Nonetheless this boy seemed suspicious, and Sungyeol was afraid of that.

"Okay, maybe I can get some advantages from you, hmm. What's your name again?" He took Sungyeol by the chin and stared straightly at his eyes. Sungyeol's heart skipped a beat as their face got dangerously close. He had to admit that, at less distance, his pitched black orbs were sparkling beautifully. He didn't notice until now that the boy named Myungsoo, truly looked handsome.

He shook those thoughts away from his head. How could he possibly thinking of something like that at the time? He had a huge debt with the male and the only thing he realized was how good-looking the boy was. He must be a bit insane after hearing two million won. That was probably the case.

"Lee-Lee Sungyeol." He uttered with tensed voice, absolutely anxious of what was going to happen next after he said his name to the boy.

"Lee Sungyeol? You're so dead." He repeated those words, once again. And Sungyeol was sure he was going to die this time.

--

"Dongwoo-hyung, where's my brother?" Sungjong asked the male at the cashier once he visitted the bakery after school ended.

"Oh, Sungjongie? Your class finished already?" Dongwoo glanced at the clock, it was still 12 at noon and wondered why the younger boy visits the place at this time. As far as he know, Sungyeol was the one who always picked him up at 3, after the shift ended. 

"Yeah, my homeroom teacher is sick so the class dismissed early. I tried to contact Sungyeol-hyung, but he didn't answer, so I thought it's better if I just go here. Where is he?" Sungjong checked inside the entire room, but not noticing his brother bright gummy smile anywhere.

"Really? That's our problem too! He's been missing since the morning, and I've tried to call that boy, but actually his phone is inside the locker. We can't find him anywhere and he doesn't show up until now. I'm afraid something's happening." Now Dongwoo and Sungjong were getting more worried than before. Sungyeol wasn't a type who skipped job. He was very responsible despite being careless.

"I'm going to look for him! Thanks Dongwoo-hyung!" Sungjong dashed outside the building anxiously. Where might Sungyeol go? The little boy truly knew Sungyeol's behaviour. He wasn't going somewhere without telling anyone, he never wanted to make people worry.  He was going to totally blame himself if something's happened to his older brother. Even though he was tad annoying sometimes, but Sungjong really loved his brother. He was everything he had since their parents gone. His mind was clouding with much worries. He didn't want to face any lost again.

"Sungyeol-hyung!" Unawarely, he cried when calling out his brother's name. He didn't care when people stared at him like he was insane, he just wanted to meet his brother soon. He had to find him.

---

Fast update! Hehe, how do you like the story so far? It is not really progressed though...

and thank you so much for new subscribers! I didn't know people actually read my story ;A; and for everyone who commented thank you! I'm so happy receiving my first comments hehe

btw what do you expect Sungyeol will do to repay Myungsoo? Just express what's in your mind

please look forward to next chapter ^__^