Disease

Accidentally in Debt

"It's okay, just a minor bleeding because of trauma. It will eventually stop." The female doctor said while writing on the prescription for the tall boy who was holding on his reddened nose. It was still painful however thankfully the blood was decreasing in amount of leaking.

"I'll just give you a mild analgetics to reduce the pain Sungyeol-ssi." She smiled and handing out the paper with the name of medication prescribed.

"Uhm sorry doc." Sungyeol interfere before receiving the paper. "I want to ask something."

"What is it?" The female tilted her head, somehow curious about what the caramel-haired boy wanted to know.

"Is my heart okay? So often, I feel it's skipping some beats."

---

Sungyeol stepped out from the hospital while left out a long exhale. He put his palm in front of his left chest and felt the thump of his heart. It was rhytmical like the doctor said. She said there was nothing wrong with his heart and the examination also showed a normal result. She concluded that Sungyeol was just being psychosomatic because of the problems he was facing recently. Perhaps she was right. 

"Have you done yet?" The male who brought Sungyeol into the hospital suddenly stood up from the couch, approaching the taller boy who was still looked unsure about his condition. "Is your nose okay?"

Sungyeol slowly nodded and smiled to the brunette. "Yes it's totally fine, thanks for your help... Oh by the way!" Sungyeol rummaged into his pocket and took out the purple cloth which was stained brownish-red because of the drying blood. "I guess I must wash it first before giving it back to you."

"No it's okay, you can keep it." 

"No no no! This handkerchief looks precious to you... Uhm Hoya?" Sungyeol noticed the name stitched on the edge of the purple cloth and just realized he didn't ask the latter's name yet.

"Yeah that's my name. Uhm..."

"Sungyeol! You can call me Yeollie though." Sungyeol grinned widely, showing off his gummy smile confidently.

"Oh Yeollie, nice to know you. I hope your condition is better already, since I have to go shortly." Hoya glanced at his wristwatch before staring back at the other male.

"I'm completely fine! Don't worry! Nice to know you too!" Sungyeol cheerfully waved to his new friend as he turned away and waved back for the last time before leaving. "Oh wait! How am I supposed to find him again if I don't know where he lived? Geez I'm such a stupid person." Sungyeol hit his head due to realizing his mistake of not asking the male's home beforehand.

---

"I'm home." Sungyeol opened his apartment front door to receive no answer from anyone. He guessed the younger boy wasn't home yet, since... He went out together with Myungsoo earlier today.

Sungyeol sighed and wandered lazily through the kitchen, getting a pack of instant ramyun from the cabinet then took out a pot to boil some water.

"I hope Jjong is okay... Since that Myungsoo is kind of ." He pouted while watching the bubble popped, indicating that the water had reached the temperature for cooking the noodles.

"Bon appetite." He said by himself after finished preparing the dish and immediately took a handful of soup with the spoon. "Ouch! Hot hot! My tongue!" He quickly grabbed a glass of cold water and gulped it all at once then huffed in relieve.

"Stupid Yeol, it's still burning." He stared at the spicy looking food in front of him and put his forehead down onto the wooden table lazily. "I am not hungry anymore."

"Ding dong!"

Suddenly the front bell was ringing, making the lanky boy jumped in surprise and hastily dashed toward the front door. He peeked from the tiny hole in the door to find out who was coming.

Of course it was his little brother, Lee Sungjong.

He rubbed his chest gratefully before opening the door for his dearest sibling. "Jjongie! Hyung is so worried because I couldn't find you at school earlier! Where did you..."

Sungyeol stopped his talking after recognizing the person who was accompanying his little brother.

"Sorry hyung, I didn't tell you... Myungsoo-hyung picked me up at school and we went out somewhere before."

Sungyeol was suddenly loss at words as he kept switching his stare from Sungjong to Myungsoo and back again.

"Hyung? What happened to your nose?" Sungjong pointed at the bandage on Sungyeol's pointy nose as the mentioned boy immediately covered the thing with his fingers.

"O-oh it's nothing! W-where did you both go? At least you should inform me." Sungyeol who actually witnessed the scene was stuttering now. He didn't expect for Myungsoo to show up in his apartment too.

"I guess Sungjongie has grown up enough, so should he always tell his older brother whenever he goes out? He's not a little baby anymore." Myungsoo interfered as he pulled the shorter boy shoulder closer to lean on his chest. Sungyeol defintely saw his brother's pale cheeks were blushing because of that.

"W-well! He is not a little baby anymore! But he's still a minor who needs my supervision." Sungyeol glared at the dark-haired male who was smirking and seemed to rather amused by Sungyeol's contradiction.

"Okay hyung, I'm sorry." Sunjong pushed his older sibling aside before turning back to Myungsoo. "Myungsoo-hyung, thanks for today, see you again tomorrow." The youngest boy smiled toward the male who escorted him home when the latter was suddenly leaning in and give him a light peck on his forehead.

"Bye Jjongie, have a sweet dream tonight." Myungsoo whispered gently beside Sungjong earlobe as he slowly walking away and waved his hand for the last time. "Bye Sungyeol-hyung." He added before disappearing as he walked down the stairs.

Sungyeol was staying quiet and blankly stared at the corridor while blinking several times. He got back into his sense after some seconds and took a glance at Sungjong who was also remained mute.

"Bye Myungie-hyung..." Sungyeol saw a glimpse of smile curving on his brother's adorable lips. Of course he was being happy as ever. Myungsoo really did make him happy as he promised and Sungyeol was being thankful. He was totally satisfied seeing his brother like that. Still he didn't know how to express his gratitude toward Myungsoo. He already owed the male a huge sum of money and now he guessed he had another big debt with the photographer for making his only brother smiled sincerely.

He was happy for them really. Or he thought he was.

---

"Sungyeol careful! You're gonna spill the whipped cream again!" 

Dongwoo's voice snapped back the daydreaming state of Lee Sungyeol back into reality. He already ruined the customer's order by squishing almost a tube of plain cream on the beverage. Seriously Sungyeol, how could he spacing out at work early in the noon when the sun was still burning bright outside the café.

"So-sorry! I'm going to make a new one right away." He apologized to the impatient looking woman in accross the display and hastily turned back to took another shot of espresso for replacing the ruined one.

"Is there something wrong Yeollie? You seemed a bit out of energy lately." Being a kind and thoughtful friend Dongwoo was, he tried to comfort the pale looking male who couldn't focus on his job like his usual self.

"No I'm fine. Maybe just because I'm a bit starving. Guess I should have my lunch for now, it's 12 already." He smiled to convince the older boy and skipped through the pantry to the storage room where the employees put their belongings. He took out a medium lunchbox with cute pink color then put it on the desk nearby.

"What's wrong with you Sungyeol?" He mumbled to himself while massaging his temples with his thumbs. He had to admit that he suffered a slight headache right now and wondering what was the cause of the symptom. Was it another psychosomatic cause? Previously the doctor said he might facing a lot of stress lately, but what kind of stress? He couldn't mention anything that could be a probable cause of his worries.

He then ate some bites of the lunch which he prepared from home and immediately feeling full already. Actually he wasn't that hungry. He put the box inside his locker again and went back to continue his work. He stood behind the cash register to receive the next customer's order.

"Extra shot of americano please." He input the order in the register and glanced up to face the owner of the voice. He seemed quiet surprised by the presence of the male he didn't expect.

"Hoya?" He grinned happily at the familiar male he encountered yesterday and the latter looked rather unexpected to see the other male again.

"Yeollie? So you worked at this café?" 

"Yup you're right! Oh! How about I treat you today, since you helped me before." Sungyeol handed back the money Hoya was about to give and smiled widely at the brunette.

"Really? Thanks! But you really don't have to..."

"No problem at all! I will have a hard feelings if you decline this offer of mine." Hoya laughed then just nodded at the taller boy request. "Well I guess today is my lucky day then." He took the cup of coffee and smiled at the other boy before having a nearby seat beside the glass window.

Sungyeol suddenly remembered about the purple handkerchief he lent yesterday and swiftly running into the storage room again to snatch the thing from his backpack.

"Hoya! This is yours, I've washed it already!" The tall boy was nonchalantly skipping to the guest seat where Hoya seated on and stretching out his long arms to give back the purple cloth back to its respective owner.

"Oh thanks Yeollie. I almost forget about this." Hoya took his handkerchief from the other boy's hand and shoved it immediately to his hoodie pocket. "Sit here Yeol, I guess I need a company to kill some time." 

"Uhm I'd like to but... Still at work hours and I don't think my manager would like to spare my life for being such a lazy employee."

Hoya chuckled at his answer then relaxed his back onto the comfortable sofa. "Fine then, maybe next time we should chat somewhere else, of course not in you busy hours." 

Sungyeol grinned amd give the other male a thumb up as an agreement. "Later Hoya!" He ran back to the cash register to serve another customer who already queued. Abruptly, Sungyeol felt that the heavy weight which was burdening his head was completely eased away.

---

hohoho myungjong and hoyeol moment!

Everyone's answered right, it's lee howon who's coming!

what do you think about the chapter? 

Should I write more drama or not kkk

So happy that many commented! i love you readers! :*

stay commenting so I will update faster nyahsha