Lenses

Accidentally in Debt

"Sungyeol-hyung... Sungyeol-hyung..." He could faintly hear someone calling out for his name, yet his limbs still hugging the pillow tightly either had plan to release it any soon. His mind was still floating around in the dreamland, where there were many houses build up from chocolate bars and cookies. He ran from one to another just to have a bite or simply on the tree made of lollipop. He was in paradise before right before.... Some cold substance splashed right onto his sleepy face.

"Whaaa! Whaat!! Yah! Lee Sungjong! How dare you, doing something like that to your hyung!" The older boy finally opened his eyes wide with the water dripping down through his hair to his cheeks. Really, his cute younger brother was rather a rascal sometimes, especially in the morning when Sungyeol tends to sleep too much.

"We're going to be late if you keep laying down like this! C'mon hyung!" Sungjong pulled his brother pajamas as the tall boy still won't budge, until he received some tickles on his neck, Sungyeol finally moved out from the bed and went to wash his drowsy face.

"Why won't you let me sleep for another 10 minutes?" Sungyeol asked while dressed up into his working uniform, a simple plaid green shirt with a black necktie and pants. He was still tired though, yet his whiny little brother always disturbed him while asleep.

"You won't wake up 'til noon if I let you." Sungjong sighed and stepped forward to his hyung, fixed his necktie like a wife would do to her husband, well Sungjong was a tad obsessive-compulsive. He couldn't stay still once spotted something wasn't in the right place. He had to fix it or he would get nauseous over the thoughts inside his head. However his older brother was a complete opposite. He was a reckless and childish type, maybe if he wasn't that tall, people would mistaken him being the younger from those two.

--

The siblings took the first bus of the day, heading right to the center of that town they lived in. As usual the bus was crowded with people, and they had always ended up standing, giving up the seats to elders. At least that was the basic manner their parents had taught before they passed away three years ago. Yes, they were orphans lived by themselves. Sungyeol was 22 years old at that time and his little bro, Sungjong was still a high-schooler. Being the oldest and only brother, Sungyeol thought he must being totally responsible of Sungjong. But somehow the smaller boy tend to act more mature than him, that was how their nature were.

"Don't follow any stranger even if they bribe you with candies." Sungyeol smiled and ruffled his little bro's locks once they had arrived at Sungjong's school.

"I'm not a kid anymore hyung! Don't act like this, you embarrased me, aish!" Despite already told his hyung several times that he was okay walked by himself to the school, but Sungyeol always insist to follow him and made sure that Sungjong really arrived safely. After then he would go to his workplace at ease.

"You're still my cute little Sungjong." Sungyeol hugged the younger boy before waving goodbye. Became the usual routine, other students who walked pass them seemed to already get used to the lovey-dovey brothers.

Sungyeol went straightly to the bakery where he was worked in. It was not really far away from his brother's school, that's why he'd always spare his time to drop and pick up the brunette boy everyday at school.

"Good morning Dongwoo-hyung!" He greeted another worker at the place who arrived just before him, that he received a big grin from  the previous mentioned male.

"Sungyeol-ah! You look cheerful as always." Dongwoo laughed and patted the taller boy's back joyfully, like they hadn't met for years however truthfully they met almost every single day.

"So are you hyung!" Those two cheerful beings entered the building to start working, arranged the freshly baked breads and cakes on the tray and prepared the coffee and tea inside the dispensers before the store opened at 9 o'clock.

"I'm going to clean the front glass door." Sungyeol said once he finished prepare everything, receiving nods from other employees there. Filled the bucket with water, he brought a sponge and gel soap to outside. Because of his tall figure, he liked to do the job since everyone always praised him for successfully reaching the highest part of the window without effort.

"Do you hear me... do you hear me." The choding hummed happily while wiping clean the clear glass, making sure there was no dust left on it. It was so shiny after he splashed the water that he could see his reflection so clearly on it, just those small things can make him proud out of nothing.

"I am Lee Sungyeol the super! Wiper man!" He giggled then immediately turned away while holding up the bucket of water. But being a careless he was, he didn't notice the sponge dropped from his grip and at a glance, the tall male slided on his own feet by stepping on the slippery yellow sponge. "Whooah!" He screamed in high pitch, whilst the bucket on his arms was thrown upfront, unfortunately onto a random person who was standing there all that time around, making he drenched out wet from the water, mixed with dust and soap from cleaning the glassed door and windows.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Sungyeol bowed several times to that guy who was standing still, even tried to help him dry by patting his face with the apron on Sungyeol's waist."

"Okay you said?" The male was literally glared at him. With a dead stare. Yes dreadful stare. Making goosebumps all over Sungyeol's skin by just seeing those pitched black orbs pointing toward him. "My lenses, my camera. You didn't just make them wet." He said with a flat yet intimidating tones, making the choding even more frightened. "I may not know you, but you're so dead." After hearing those words, how Sungyeol wished his face got splashed with water once again and woke up from that nightmare soon. Unluckily, it didn't happen.

---

Hello everyone! Sorry for taking so long to update! Thank you so much for my first 15 subscribers! You make me so happy!

This story will consist love triangle between myungyeoljong hehe but myungyeol is the main :) woogyu and yadong might appear a bit also. 

The first chapter a bit short, but I promise next one will be longer! Please look forward for next chappies and don't forget to comment and subscribe, I'd love to hear your opinions ^__^