Nervous?

Accidentally in Debt

"Lee Sungyeol! Why are you so late! Haven't you reconcile about the sin you've made?" The ravenette talked arrogantly  while crossing his legs on his throne, well, just a normal chair, since it was his prideful chair in his studio he considered it as a throne.

"Geez this brat..." Sungyeol mumbled to himself. "It's just a ing camera, nothing much compared to my Jjongie's broken heart."

"What did you say?" He didn't seem to hear Yeol's words, so the latter stood up from his throne and stepped closer to the taller boy.

"Nothing important. I've just said that I late because the cafe is so crowded today, I have to worked extra time before coming here." He was not lying about that part.

"I don't approve any excuse." Myungsoo smirked then suddenly grabbed and pulled the lanky male's waist close to him then whisper beside his earlobe. "Don't forget that you're my personal assistant."

Somehow the husky voice of that boy made Sungyeol shivered down on his spines. He instinctively backed off from the guy and stared below, on their feet. He didn't even know why the courage to take a glance on the male suddenly flew off from his soul. 

Myungsoo couldn't help but widen his smirk after noticing Sungyeol's reaction. His sudden change of confidence totally enticing Myungsoo's sense to make fun of him more.

"Are you being anxious around me?" Here came the teasing again. The slight shorter boy was watching the other with amusement in his face. He actually thought that Sungyeol's nervous act was rather... Interesting.

"What? NO! It's just uncomfortable that you suddenly touched me like that!" His voice was clearly cracked while speaking, yet he was still deny the fidgety.

"You're so obviously..." Myungsoo paused on his sentence while still focusing on the tall boy with his intense stare, making Sungyeol's skin even more shivered. He wondered what will that annoying boy mention next. "Dumb." How Sungyeol wanted to smack that big head so hard aftermath. But he didn't want to owe more money if he sued him for hospital expenses too.

"Even if you're dumb, you can be still useful. Now, get dressed with these." Myungsoo threw a set of outfit to the brunette who seemed confused with the situation.

"Why should I wear these flashy clothes? I don't want to!" He dropped them onto the ground and exchanged death glare together with Myungsoo.

"To pay your debt you idiot. Than being a personal assistant, being my model will cost you great time also." Myungsoo sighed then picked up the clothes on the floor. "But if you like being my assistant for longer time, it's not a loss for me either."

"H-hey! Wait, Okay! I think I would... Wearing these." He snatched away the outfit from Myungsoo's arms then immediately ran behind the curtain of fitting room in the studio.

Myungsoo chuckled while waiting for the boy to step out from behind the curtain. He finally bursted out of laughs after hearing Sungyeol's complains from inside the room. "What kind of outfit is this!!!" His high pitched scream made Myungsoo wonder if he was really a male or not.

"Don't make any excuse again, just wear it and come out if you want to finish this fast. No one's here beside me if it's such an embarrassment for you.." Myungsoo was preparing the set, lightbulbs and camera for the photoshoot while Sungyeol was still mumbling endless protests.

"Have you done yet?" The photographer turned his head after hearing footsteps from behind.

"I don't know whether I wore these properly or no." He was bending his knees close to each other, looked rather shy for his current appearance. The top was semi-transparent mesh and tight, black leather jacket with skulls details on the back. While the bottomwear was bright scarlet, jeans legging with chains as the accesories on both side. He also wearing a black studded boots with untied laces. In addition a black choker with spikes around his slender neck completed the look of... Rockstar?

Myungsoo smiled in satisfactory after seeing the other male. He must admit that the outfit perfectly matched Sungyeol's tall and slim figure. Just a bit lacking of something. He took out the hair gel and eyeliner from his property case and stepped closer to the other boy.

"What are you doing?" Sungyeol was about to complain again but Myungsoo shooed him.

"Just stay still, I'll make you even more gorgeous."

Sungyeol blinked after hearing the male called him that. Gorgeous? He must be crazy to thought that way. No one ever praise him as a gorgeous person, even Lee Sungjong, his brother, would only call him cute at the highest. Sungyeol didn't know why his cheeks was feeling warm when Myungsoo touched his strands of hair softly while styling them with the gel.

"Now close your eyes." Sungyeol brain got blank at those words. Why so suddenly Myungsoo told him to close his eyes? He even forget how to close his lids aftermath. "Eh?" Was the only word spoken out from his lips.

"Close your eyes, dumb. i'm going to put on some eyeliner on your lids." Sungyeol's sense was back to his head and he immediately shutted his eyes closed. Why all of sudden he was being really nervous after Myungsoo called him gorgeous? It was so embarrassing.

"Now look up." Myungsoo continued to put on the makeup to finish his model looks. "Done." He smiled to Sungyeol once again but his expression abruptly turned into a frown.

"W-why? Do I looked strange?" Sungyeol blinked in confusion after seeing Myungsoo's sudden change of face.

"No. It's just." Myungsoo lifted his fingers then touched the brunette's lower lips softly. "This lips." He moved his face closer to Sungyeol and it almost like his heart was pounding so fast and going to fall to the pit of his stomach. He squeezed his eyes close, surrender of whatever might happen. Why Myungsoo was making a very fast move on him?

"I think your lips need some balm, they're so dry and hideous." Myungsoo chuckled then walked back to his property case and took some lipbalm then throw it to Sungyeol who caught it in instance.

"Why? Did you think I'm going to kiss you?" He teased again with that damn handsome face Sungyeol really want to punch at.

"NO!!!! NOT IN MILLION YEARS!!! It- it was just.... Your breath stinks! Since your face was so close..." He was turning to his back and furiously smeared the balm over his lips. "This bastard is just too much..." He mumbled to himself while deeply cursing on that annoying photographer.

"But I think you looked hot... Just like that." Sungyeol's eyes widen after hearing the soft voice from back. Was it Myungsoo who was uttering the words? Or maybe he was just being delusional?

"Did you say something?" Sungyeol glanced over his shoulder and saw Myungsoo busy cleaned up his camera lens with piece of cloth.

"Nothing." He paused then sigh a long breath. "Okay let's get moving to the photoshoot now."

---

update! What do you think about this chapter? it's longer than previous one right? Hehe

I'm gonna tell you that this story won't get long since I have concluded the plot, maybe just a few chapters left then I'll write on my other story, make sure to check it out too ^___^ it's also a myungyeol story, but I haven't update anything yet:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/458145/

thank you so much for 56 subbies! I don't expect over 50 people would read this ;A; gonna update faster if there are more comments though kkkk I love reading ur comments xD so please do!