It's You

Accidentally in Debt

"Okay, great. Raise your shoulder a bit. Excellent." Said the photographer, directing his model to pose in the way he wanted. He was smiling in satisfaction while browsing through the photos he had taken just now. Sungyeol might totally blank about photography or such, but just by glancing at those pictures, he must admit how skillful Myungsoo was. The female model was truly different in real life and in photograph. Perhaps it was the 'photogenic' definition. He was amazed at how the--rather handsome--male managed to pull of great shots like those.

"Oy Myungsoo!" Another voice barked in suddenly to the private studio of the mentioned male. Actually there was two persons coming on their way. One was with his dark, rather curly hair and a confident smile who just called out the photographer's name loud. The company was a brunette with narrow lids, who clinged like a hamster onto the other male. They seemed close enough to be considered as couple, that was how Sungyeol interpreted their relationship simply.

"Hey, why you suddenly came?" On the other hand, the said boy was partially ignoring their arrivals and tend to focus more on his photos in the computer screen. Sungyeol just chuckled at the greasy-looked male's reaction to Myungsoo, like he was going to smack the cocky--still handsome--boy right on his big head.

"Yah! You tiny midget... How can you treat us like that? This kid." The snuggly hamster male finally spoke up his words and Sungyeol found them funny, at least they looked like that one dorky couple in a sitcom.

"Jerk... Oh and who's in the world you bring here?" When they brought the topic up, Sungyeol suddenly felt nervous as two pairs of eyes closely scanned his profile from top to bottom. Maybe they were judging hard on him? He wasn't sure.

"H-hi, I'm Lee Sungyeol, I'm..."

Not able to finished his stuttery sentences, the tall boy got interrupted by the expressionless prince who abruptly stood from his throne, I meant, seat.

"He's my new personal assistant, Woohyun, Sunggyu." Myungsoo put his hands on the taller's shoulder and smirked again. How Sungyeol hated it when he curved his lips like that. Somehow he was terrified at how he wasn't able to read even any hint in the male's mind, but  nevertheless he felt something mysterious that was shivering him, in a strange, curious manner. That he'd like to know about the boy even more.

"Assistant? I thought he was your new recruitted model. Look at how tall this dude is." The boy named Sunggyu still tried to squint his eyes even though there was no difference when he was not. "And hey! Don't be rude to us like that, at least use hyung!" He was going to get mad at Myungsoo again but the younger male just shrugged at his words.

"Thanks for today Naeun-ssi, I'll call you later if there's another photoshoot." He said to the model before she was bowing to all of them right there and went out from the studio.

"I'm envious at your height Yeollie-ah." Woohyun instantly made a nickname for the latter. "And you're kinda cute too, this Myungsoo surely has taste." Then he got a smack on the back of his head.

"Stop being greasy to another when my existence is obvious." Sunggyu choked his partner when he was trying to hit on Myungsoo's said assistant.

"I'm just kidding... Ugh, Gyu..." He finally let Woohyun to breathe. "Of course you're my only snuggly hamster." He kissed the brunette's forehead and got back to Myungsoo who sighed at the couple, like he was hoping they were left already if there was no business.

"Oh I almost forgot." Woohyun patted his head, "See, Myungsoo, actually we've came for another business reason. It's an editorial photoshoot, for our fashion magazine." The male turned out to be magazine's editor, took out his tablet phone and showed off some pictures to Myungsoo. "We need casual themed photographs which featured male latest fashion, have you came up with some idea? I know you are a genius." Woohyun complimented the male who just on his imaginary beard, thinking of some quick inspiration for the jobs his friend offered just now.

Suddenly he took a quick glance at the tall male beside him and nodded his head a bit. "Of course I'm a genius, but you were inspired me back then."

---

"Dongwoo-hyung..." Sungyeol exclaimed in exhausted tone then dropped himself on the couch of the empty bakery so soon, once he arrived back, after the temporary kidnapping.

"Sungyeollie? Oh gosh, where have you been! We're almost dead looking for your whereabouts. The manager got mad all this day at you for disappearing in all of sudden...." The older boy jumped worrily to the said boy, trying to console him by his arched back.

"I caught myself in trouble... That made me owe, two million won." He stared at Dongwoo with distressed look then clutched the smaller boy's apron tightly.

"Aigomonina holy shiet! Two million? What in the freaking goddamn earth had you done Lee Sungyeol?" Dongwoo jumped back in surprise after hearing the confession of his childish co-worker.

"I-I broke someone's camera..." Sungyeol told Dongwoo the chronology of that accident until...

"He hired you as a personal assistant? And a model? Wow that's kinda cool Yeollie! I mean, your face's gonna be featured on that famous magazine, don't you feel proud of yourself?" Unexpectedly Dongwoo seemed excited to hear the latter, however Sungyeol didn't feel the same way as him. Dongwoo just didn't met that photographer yet. Maybe he'd change his opinion once he got to see Myungsoo in person.

"Oh I almost forgot to tell you, Sungjongie, your cute little brother. He came earlier then went to search for your . He looked terribly worried back then." Dongwoo flicked his fingers once his mind got back into the previous event.

"Sungjong? Oh God! Where did he go?" Now Sungyeol was the one who get uneasy. He forgot he had to pick up his little brother from school, yet he was nowhere looking for him.

"I don't know, he just went like that." The older boy shrugged whilst Sungyeol hastily jumped up from the couch, heading outside to look for her brother.

"Yah! Why don't you just call him! Aish kid these days... What's the use of technology." Dongwoo complained on the back, but got bewildered once he noticed that Sungyeol was standing still outside the bakery.

"Sungjongie!" Sungyeol screamed his brother's name aloud then ran onto him, hugging him tight. He realized that his brother was with someone so familiar that he was just meet that day around.

"Hyung! Where have you been, I'm so worried!!" Sungjong pulled back from his brother's embrace then hitting him aimlessly on the chest.

"Finally find your brother right?" The male who accompanied Sungjong pointed at the tall boy in amusement.

"Yes Myungsoo-hyung, thank you for telling me." He blushed a bit, Sungyeol noticed how his younger sibling react to the other male. The one he owed two million won. Exactly, since when did these two knew each other? Then Sungyeol started to develop anxiety inside his nerves.

---

Hello update again! Woogyu made appearance in this chapter, and MyungJong actually had known each other before 

whaddya think about this chap? Next chap will get more exciting once Sungyeol started to do the modelling! Hope you'll stay with this story :D