Silly

Accidentally in Debt

Sungyeol was wondering why he was crying so hard last night. As a male himself, it was such an embarrassment to sob like a little child just because someone who was not worthwhile. Kim Myungsoo, he was totally a jerk and Sungyeol didn't even understand how could a person be such an . Yes he did owe the latter a lot of money, but that didn't mean that he could harrass the taller boy... Just like yesterday. If that jerk even considered the action as a harrassment though. 

Sungyeol's eye socket was rather swollen because he wouldn't stop spilling tears last night. And since he didn't want to make his little brother know anything, he decided to ridiculously cried all midnight long, which resulting an insomnia for the lanky boy. Of course it was hard to sleep when your brain was full of worries. However the caramel haired boy was kind of disappointed with himself because he did make his own life miserable rather than that photographer's. Kim Myungsoo just made his life worse than before.

"Yeol-ah why are you wearing shades at work?" Dongwoo observed his co-worker with questioned look since it was unusual for the younger boy to wear such a thing.

"Ah, this? Uhm my eyes were irritated, so it was all red and scary, and I don't want our customer to run away haha."

And of course Dongwoo would believe him just like that.

Actually his dearest sibling already interrogated him this morning with the same question, and of course Sungjong won't easily accept his excuse unlike Dongwoo. Well he'd always suspect even the smallest thing and it was sometimes really annoying if Sungyeol had to admit. Sungjong was really a cute brother but still he exaggerated many things on lot of occasions.

"Welcome!"

Suddenly Dongwoo welcomed the customer who opened the door and made the bell at the front rang. Automatically, Sungyeol also tilted his head to see who was coming in but then he regretted it later. You know who was coming don't you all?

"Sungyeol, we need to talk."

Sungyeol hurriedly dashed to the kitchen but the dark haired boy quickly grabbed his wrist and dragged him out from the café, leaving Dongwoo and other customers there wondering of what was happening between the two.

"Let me go! You chimpanzee! Rhinoceros! Platypus! Hippopotamus!" When Myungsoo wouldn't let his arm go Sungyeol finally bit the other's boy flesh, making him yelped in surprise.

"Argh! What are you doing you little mosquito! And why are you calling me with weird animals name!" Myungsoo yelled while rubbing his bitten hand.

"They are not weird! You are weird! Why do we need to talk! I don't want to talk to you! ert! Peeping tom! Maniac! bastard!" Then everyone who passed them by stared at Myungsoo with disgusted expression.

"Hey, lower your voice a bit won't it hurt you?" Myungsoo quickly covered the taller boy's mouth but in the end his fingers got bitten again.

"Aaahh! This kid... Are you a descendant of dog or something!"

"I don't care!!! I will scream so every human in this world will know that you're..."

When Sungyeol was about to let the words out aloud again, the slightly shorter male abruptly shut his mouth by pressing his lips against Sungyeol's plump ones. The latter pupils dilated widely at the sudden kiss and he was unable to speak anything out anymore. He was paralyzed. Why. Why did the kissed him out of a sudden.

it was his first kiss.

And a first kiss should be clumsy and he must be hated it.

But somehow, he didn't hate it.

It was clumsy but it didn't feel bad.

His chubby cheeks started to flush pink then red after Myungsoo released his lips and back up, staring at his onyx orbs deeply like it was straightly hitting inside his fluttering heart.

Why must he felt like that? Was it normal to feel some butterflies flying inside his stomach? Was it normal for a heart to skip a beat?

Should he did a medical checkup after this?

"Listen Sungyeol. I'm sorry for yesterday. I... I couldn't control myself when I was looking at you. You- You were, no you are... You are really cute that my chest hurt just by looking at you. I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

The boy bowed before Sungyeol and the latter was confused about what to do. Should he patted Myungsoo's head and accept his apology or should he turned away and made Myungsoo's life miserable?

What should he do?

"I-I forgive you..."

Sungyeol answered while touching his own lips with his fingertips, still wondering whether the kiss was real or not.

"Really?" Myungsoo's face turned brighter after hearing Sungyeol's words.

"Y-yeah I think so?" Still confused, once again Myungsoo landed his lips, but this time at Sungyeol's flushed red cheek.

"H-hey! Stop kissing me!"

"But you like it don't you? I knew no one can resist my charm."

Seriously he was really an . And now Sungyeol regretted of forgave that little bastard.

"Forget it, I've cancelled my last words of forgiving you."

"W-what? You can't! Hey Lee Sungyeol!" Myungsoo chased after the taller boy who was about to leave but he eventually bumped onto Sungyeol's back who was suddenly halted his movement.

"Sungjong? Why are you here?" Sungyeol had the terrified expression on his face when noticing his little brother appearance right in front of him. Did Sungjong witness everything that happened earlier? Oh no, it would be an apocalypse soon.

"I know you hid something behind my back hyung. So no need to be surprised." Sungjong took a glance at Myungsoo then his brother before finally turned and walked away from those two.

"Jjong! Wait! It's not like what you thought!"

Sungyeol ran to caught his younger brother but Sungjong's walking speed was really amazing that he had ride on a bus already and leave Sungyeol behind.

"Jjong! Hyung is sorry! Please don't go! Jjong!"

Sungyeol was running out of breath already, chasing after the bus that wouldn't listen to him and stop. Meanwhile, Myungsoo was already caught up with him at the back and patted his shoulder.

"Are you okay? What's happening with Sungjong?" Myungsoo really had no clue of what was had done before.

"SILLY!! You idiot!! Can't you see! Don't you comprehend! My brother really really likes you! He had crush on you since you attended the same school with him! Why do you always hurt him! Why won't you understand him! At least consider other person's feeling! You're such a heartless person! I really really despise you!"

Sungyeol's chest was moving upward and down after spilling out all of those statement. He didn't understand why it was really hurt. It pained a lot and it just became worse when Myungsoo was staring silently at him for some moments.

"Sungjong likes me?"

Sungyeol realized he himself was being a fool. Of course Myungsoo didn't care about his brother's crush on him. Why should he blamed everything to Myungsoo? It wasn't Myungsoo or Sungjong's fault. It was his fault. He was the one who hurt Sungjong. It was just because he didn't want to admit the fact that he was the one who was being at fault.

Sungyeol only nodded at Myungsoo's question and unable to utter anymore words.

"So... You want me, to make him happy right?"

Sungyeol was surprised at Myungsoo's statement and glanced up to look at the other male's face.

"If that's what you want.... Fine. You want me to return his feeling?"

No it was not like that. It was not Sungyeol's intention at all.

"I will say to him that I like him too, is that what you want?"

Would Sungjong be happy in that way? He would right? He always had crush with the photographer, why shouldn't Sungyeol let his brother happy once in a while? If Myungsoo ever hurt him just kill him like he always said right?

"Yes." Sungyeol finally opened his mouth. "But if you ever betray or hurt my brother's feeling. You know I will kill myself then haunt you until you kill yourself."

Myungsoo laughed, but it was not a sincere one.

"You're so funny Lee Sungyeol. Okay I will grant your wish this time." Myungsoo curved his lips up although his brows were furrowed. "Actually I always thought that Sungjong is such a cute and interesting junior of mine. Maybe I just haven't realize that I also like him yet."

Sungyeol felt some knives now were piercing through his chest. Why was Myungsoo's previous words ached so much? What should he do to relieve the pain away?

"If it is that way... Then it's great." Sungyeol forced a smile on his lips and walked pass the dark-haired male but hitting on his shoulder on process.

"Are you, okay?" Myungsoo caught Sungyeol's limping body but the latter quickly pushed the other aback.

"I'm totally fine. Just worry about Sungjong then."

Sungyeol hastily ran his way back to the café. He wanted to leave all the worries behind. He thought it was the best he could do for his brother, for Myungsoo, or for himself. He didn't know what will it turned into in the future. All he was able to do was running away and never looked back.

---

Update!

well this is the beginning of the drama and probably near the end also

I plan to finish this story and continue my other story aftermath

Dum dum dum! So what will happen with the love triangle haha

Please do leave some comment or opinion! i really love your feedback