Lies

Accidentally in Debt

"Myungsoo, hey Myungbrat! Come out here before I kick this damn door!"

Myungsoo opened his slumber eyes as he heard someone nagging outside his apartment door. He rubbed his closed lids several times before slowly moved out his from his bed. While yawning he walked to the bathroom and splashed some drops of water on his tired facial features. He then finally wandered through the living room into the entrance where the knocks were still audible coming from outside,

"Who the are you coming this early in the morning. Are you a rooster escaping from stall or what?"

"This kid... You don't recognize this mesmerizing voice of Nam Woohyun? Hey! Today is the deadline of your photoshoot! I had a lot of jobs to do while the publishing date is getting closer! Why haven't you submit anything yet to me nor Sunggyu?"

"Oh it's you. Don't worry I have finished everything, just forget to send them to you. Wait." Myungsoo turned the door's handle to meet Woohyun's frowned and impatient expression right after he opened the door.

"Let me see them then." Woohyun walked past the younger male and sat while crossing his legs like a boss on Myungsoo's navy blue couch.

Myungsoo just sighed and walked back to his room, rummaged inside his drawer to search for his external harrdisk then took his notebook on the desk before went to living room again, handed the thing to Nam Woohyun who was busy texting someone with his phone. Probably the magazine people or just simply his nagging boyfriend Kim Sunggyu.

"Oh great, let's review your pics together."

Woohyun turned the computer on and plugged the disk with the usb cable. He clicked the folder named 'Sungyeol' which Myungsoo pointed at then squinted his eyes to observe the huge amount of photos those were taken these past weeks by the photographer.

"Wow."

Myungsoo smirked at the response he received from the editor.

"This boy is a genius or he just simply very photogenic. I mean, his feature really suits him as a model. He looks exceptional... Oh look at this one!" Woohyun zoomed one photo out all of them and rubbed his chin like a pro observing an art object.

"He seems to lack on experience but most of his photos turned out good." Myungsoo complimented on the male model which received a nod from the person next to him. "But of course the talent of photographer who took these photos playseighty percent of the role." He said, so full of himself while Woohyun just chuckled at his remark.

"I guess it's fifty-fifty." Woohyun slap behind Myungsoo's back but it somehow a bit unpleasant for the latter.

But he had to admit that Sungyeol was a natural model. He simply looked astonishing even if he was just merely standing. Unfortunately he wasn't sure if the boy would come back to the studio again after everything that happened.

Should Myungsoo let the boy slipped away just like that?

---

Myungsoo drove his pearl black car to his studio which was a bit afar from his apartment while listening to some heavy metal band songs played on his tape. Honestly he wasn't fond of that genre of music, it was just to keep his sleepy head awake while driving the vehicle or else he afraid he would crash on some random walls or worse, living creatures like cats, dogs or people.

He parked the car at the empty land beside his studio and stepped out of his sedan. Not forgetting to lock the door before shoving the car key inside his pocket and kept his hands in because the weather is a bit cold today.

But he was caught in surprise when he saw the figure he was missing these past days. It was the tall and slim, model-like features with the large bambi eyes those stared on the ground while playing his feet like a little child. Myungsoo couldn't hide his happiness or smile when he recognized who the person was. However he was wondering why the boy suddenly showed up again. He must stayed cool like he always been, protecting his pride and dignity at any cost. 

He inhaled deeply and exhaled it slowly before approaching to the boy who seemed had waiting for his arrival.

"M-Myungsoo?" The boy yelped, seemed not expecting the other male to show up in any sudden. In contrary the dark-haired male remained his expression as stoic as possible to appear calm and cool in front of him even if his heart was about to explode. He didn't know why.

"Oh, I think you've forgot this place already." Myungsoo uttered coldly and went straight to the entrance door, unlocked it and stepped inside the building after pressing the lamp switch beside the door inside.

"Well... I still owe you. For the lens I guess?" 

Myungsoo smirked at Sungyeol's remark, of course it was invisible to the other as he didn't face to the boy's side.

"Thank you." Sungyeol added eventually, however the statement confused the ravenette that it made his eyes dilated in wonder.

"Thank you for making Sungjong happy. He seems more cheerful than before. I never saw him as happy as after he's with you. I'm sorry for doubting you though... You really keep your promise to make my brother happy and I appreciate that."

Myungsoo clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. He was upset. Those weren't the things he wanted to hear from the other male. It was better if he didn't came and say those all loud. It was piercing deep in his heart and he didn't comprehend why it would be this painful.

"No need to thank me. I didn't do it for you." Myungsoo finally turned himself to face Sungyeol who looked bewildered. "I like Sungjong even if you didn't tell me to be with him. So you don't have to be grateful toward me. I don't need that."

Sungyeol blinked in confusion while his hand clutching in front of his chest. Myungsoo could barely see some glimpse of pain inside the male's onyx orbs but he refused to care. Like the other would care if his remarks stabbed his heart so much.

Yes, Myungsoo liked Sungyeol a lot and he was pretty aware of that.

"And about the lens. Sorry, I lied to you. It was waterproof one so of course it won't easily broke just like that. Here." Myungsoo took the said object out from his drawer and equipped it with his camera. "See? It's still fully functioned." Myungsoo snapped a picture of Sungyeol with the lens and show it to the other male who was standing still. "I'm sorry I lied to you because I knew you are Sungjong's brother. I just wanted to get close to his only brother so It would be easier for me later. Now you understand that I'm pretty serious with your brother, so you don't have to worry anymore."

Myungsoo was running out of breath as he spoke so swiftly. Whilst Sungyeol was just staring at him, maybe waiting for more words to come out. But nothing was left unspoken, so he finally opened his mouth.

"Is that true?"

Of course it was a lie. Idiot, Lee Sungyeol you ing idiot. Myungsoo was cussing inside his head so badly.

Why couldn't he realized that Myungsoo already had a crush on him for such a long time?

Now iif you ever wondered since when he had a crush on him? Then I mean, it was a really long long time ago. Long ago before their first incidence over the broken lens. The story was just left untold.

---

hohoho I shall tell you readers in next chapter

I think just few chapters left before this story meet the end

thanks for all new subscribers and commenters kkk

see you!