BIG BITE

Through the Years
It was a Saturday and the time was barely 11 so when Tiffany came home from the grocery store she wasn't expecting her daughter and wife to be awake. She heard the two bickering from the living room and went to the kitchen to see what it was all about.

"I'm your appa so that means you listen to me and give me the ice cream." Jessica said annoyed holding her hand out waiting for it to be placed in her hand.

"Nu uh I'm this old so it's mines." Stephanie said putting 4 fingers up.

"I bought it so I get it." Jessica replied.

"Nu uh"

"Yea huh."

"Nu uh"

"Yea huh."

The two were so caught up in the ice cream argument they didn't notice Tiffany who was leaning on the wall watching them until she giggled.

Both ice cream wanting Jungs got the idea to get Tiffany to be on their side in order to get the ice cream.

"Babe, tell Stephanie I paid for the ice cream so it's mine."

"Mommy I had it first."

"Well Jessica... If Stephanie had it first it's only fair." Tiffany said bringing down the hopes of Jessica and bringing Stephanie's up.

Stephanie smiled triumphantly and opened the ice cream bar and took a bite in the middle then told Tiffany to bite the right end which Tiffany did.

"Steph can I have a bite?" Jessica asked really wanting a taste of that delicious food.

Stephanie allowed her mom to have a bite of the other end then frowned.

"What's wrong baby girl" Tiffany asked her frowning daughter.

"Appa took a big bite see." Stephanie said pointing to the ice cream that no longer had a top.

Tiffany knew what Stephanie did. Stephanie bit the middle then had Tiffany eat the right end then told Jessica to eat the other end of the ice cream that way she could blame the "big bite" on Jessica.

What a clever girl is Stephanie.