Overprotective Jessica

Through the Years
"Jessie."Tiffany said to her now frozen wife. Tiffany followed Jessica's gaze and saw a couple kissing, but what really caught her attention was 1 they were both girls and 2 one of the girls looked very similar to their daughter.

'Please don't be Stephanie, Please don't be Stephanie.' Tiffany chanted in her mind.

When the couple separated it was when Jessica and Tiffany saw that it was indeed their 15 year old daughter.

Tiffany could only follow her wife who was now playing the overprotective father role walk up to the young couple.

Just as the couple were about to kiss once more Jessica broke it up separating the two.

"Stephanie Marie Jung, home now." Jessica said strictly while she glared at her daughters partner.

"Appa it wasn't what it looked like we're in a play so uhh we were practicing?" Stephanie responded unsure if her mother would buy her lie.

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows obviously knowing her daughter lied while Jessica hardened her glare as well as balling her fist.

"Home now." Jessica said to her daughter before turning to the unknown girl "What's your name?" she asked.

"Boa, Boa Kwon." replied the girl calmly even though she was shaking of nervousness.

"Stay away from my daughter Kwon, this is my first and only warning. Next time well I'll let you find out." Jessica said in a spine chilling goosebumps raising kind of voice causing everyone around her to inwardly shiver.

With that being said Jessica and the rest of her family left the area and went home, once inside the house and on the bed she shared with Tiffany a thought ran through her head.

'I'm gonna need a shotgun. They work with keeping guys away from your daughters in America. Maybe it could work here.'