Welcome Back?

Through the Years

 

"Hey! 

It's me, the author! I hope you guys have read some great stories and listened to great music. I just wanted to apologize for my absence. My super incredibly long absence. Life, you know? Anyways! If you guys are still here and even if you're not. I've decided I'd be adding some chapters to this here story, crazy huh? I don't know what it was that gave me muse but it's back and somehow I remembered my passwo-" Stopping midsentace, the author turned to their left, after having heard the sound of someone clearing their throat..

It hadn't taken too long for the figure to saunter lazily toward the author and take the old worn out hat. "You know. They aren't here for you, author. They're here for the star of this story. Me, Stephanie Jung...Oh and they're also here for my moms, so why don't you scoot from the lime light and put your focus on me." 

 

"Ah yes..The daughter of our eye smiling goddess and our ice princess, well not so icy anymore..How could we forget you?" The author smiled back in hopes to appease the young woman who did nothing but glare. (Quite the spitting image of Jessica) 

"Well, pabo. You forgot about me and my family for an entire year!" The young jung returned angrily and thumped the author's forehead for good measure. 

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..ACK Stephanie what are you--"

"No excuses!" The 'star' began, dragging the author toward the desk and setting down the laptop in front of them. "You are going to write and catch up on this last year or so help me, I will get my appa!" 

The author's eyes widened in fear and without further ado, they got to typing. 


Alright guys, I hope you did like the tidbit between Stephanie and I

But in all honesty, I'm glad to be back and I hope you all enjoy what I'll be putting out soon. 

Thank you to everyone who kept reading and even commented. I know it's been so long but I am back and my writing has gotten better ((At least I like to believe so)) 

Anyways, I hope you all will continue this journey with Jessica, Tiffany, Stephanie, (The occassional snsd/fx family), and I. 

See you in the next (real) chapter! 

 

Sincerly Stephanie's punching bag, 

The Tattered Hat