Christmas in July [Part 2]

Through the Years
It was 12 sharp when Tiffany and Stephanie came back home, except neither of them held a single bag. When Stephanie opened the door to her house she smiled so wide it looked like it hurt.

There waiting at the door way was Taeyeon and Sunny who were dressed as elves, next to them was Yoona and Yuri who were sporting reindeer antlers with a cute little tail, Seohyun stood next to Sooyoung both of them dressed as Mr and Mrs Claus finally Hyoyeon was to be seen dressed as the gingerbread man.

After Stephanie hugged each of her aunts she took notice of something.

"Where's appa?" Stephanie asked her aunts, Hyoyeon quickly darted upstairs then came back, everyone watched as a male figure came downstairs. While the aunts laughed, Tiffany and Stephanie stood confused.

"I'm Jack Frost." the figure said bluntly, Tiffany and her daughter watched as "Jack Frost" punched the gingerbread man.

"Merry Christmas Stephanie" Jack said holding out his arms. Stephanie made no movement to go to Jack instead she turned around and ran to the doorway.

"Hey there princess." a certain llama faced girl said picking up her niece.

"Don't worry Tiff the things just got here. Wait where's Krystal? " Amber said panicking with her niece in her arms.

Stephanie giggled and pointed to where Krystal was.

The christmas went by great, everyone loved it. Everyone except Jack Frost. Why? Because Jack Frost was Jessica and Jessica was being ignored by her own daughter the whole time!

Finally having enough Jessica went out to her back yard sulking.

"Hey appa come on it's time to open presents." Stephanie said while she hugged her appa who was now smiling.

"Alright, come on let's go." Jessica said to her daughter while she picked her up beginning their way back inside.

Maybe being Jack Frost for Christmas wasn't so bad.