Butts

Through the Years
Today Stephanie was left in the care of Taeyeon and Sunny, for a hour though. Since both Jessica and Tiffany had important things to do. Right now Stephanie watched her temporary gaurdian taking pictures of their wife who was bending over to clean up a pile of toys.

"Auntie Tae, why are you taking pictures of auntie Sunny's ?" Stephanie asked her aunt who jumped in surprise.

"Uh I wasn't doing that Stepahnie."Taeyeon said lying to her niece.

"Yes huh, I saw you." The girl said pointing to Taeyeon's phone.

"Nu uh"

"Yes huh"

"Nu uh."

"Yes huh, yes huh, yes huh" Stephanie said winning the arguement.

"Soo why were you taking pictures?" Stephanie asked curiously.

Taeyeon sighed and looked at the six year old. "You really want to know don't you?" earning a nod from the girl. Taeyeon looked around and lowered her voice.

"Because Sunny's is nice" The older woman said.

Stephanie stayed quiet and grabbed her aunts hand, leading her to the porch. "Auntie, how is a nice?" The young girl asked confused.

Taeyeon laughed "Because it feels nice when you grab it." she said letting out her inner ert.

Stephanie thought about what her aunt said still not understanding what she was talking about..She went back inside and sat on the couch watching cartoons leaving her ert aunt outside to her thoughts.

[The next day]

"Wait, you said Stephanie did what?" Jessica asked Tiffany who had just got home from their daughters school.

"Go ahead Stephanie, tell you're appa what you did." Tiffany said to her daughter.

"I...I touched Hitmoi's ." Stephanie said with her head down.

"W..Why?" Jessica asked confused to why her daughter would do something like that.

"Because auntie Tae said they felt nice." Stephanie said before bursting into tears then running to her room.

Tiffany walked over to her shocked wife and pecked her lips before going to comfort her daughter leaving Jessica alone.

"I'm going to kill that byuntae"