Suggestions?

Through the Years

"Come back here you little.." a figure wearing worn out top hat said running after a young girl.

"Stephanie give me back those papers!" Yelled the figure.

"Come and get it big stupid" Stephanie said waving the papers around teasingly before dashing off.

"Damn it, Stephanie. Give me back those papers!"

Stephanie continued to run away from the person who was none other than the author.

"Come on slow poke." The small girl teased before she took the papers in both hands slowly tearing them in front of the still running author.

"Nooo I need those for the rest of the story. Come on Steph give them to me." The author said tiredly while standing in fron of the girl.

"Uh huh, catch me." Stephanie said taking off once more but tripped over her feet causing her to drop the papers that blew away from the wind ending up in a puddle.

The author was torn between saving the papers and comforting Stephanie, sighing deeply the author left the papers and went to the hurt girl.

"Hey, you alright?" Asked the author checking the girl for any injuries.

Stephanie nodded bravley and tried to stand but the pain in her knee was too much.

"Come on Ill give you a piggy back ride and we can go find your appa and umma." Said the author.

Soon enough the author had the young girl on her back but something was missing. The authors hat wasn't on the authors head. No it was on Stephanie's.

"Hey." Stephanie said hitting the author on their head.

"Yea, what's up?" Replied the author.

"Why did you want the papers?" the baby jung asked.

"Some ideas but their gone now." the author told the girl. Stephanie nodded and then whispered into the authors ear.

The author turned around now facing the readers and smiled making a peace sign while Stephanie spoke.

"Readers oppa needs some ideas can you help him out??" Stephanie said cutely while giving out a eyesmile. Meanwhile the author frowned.

"Hey! I'm not a boy you know." The author asked causing Steph to gasp.

"You look like one." The girl replied.

"Nu uh"

"Yea huh"

"Nu uh"

"Yea huh"

And that's how their arguement went the rest of time the author spent with Stephanie until they found Jessica and Tiffany.