Christmas in July [Part 1.5]

Through the Years
Twas a couple hours before summer christmas

Not a person was stirring especially Jessica.

But out on the porch stood a unlikely pair.

One was eating while the other had on insoles she loved to wear.

The two had knocked and oh they waited but the one with insoles was known to be impatient.

They knocked and knocked again until the taller of the two opened the door letting herself in.

"It's unlocked you see, now come inside so you can make food to eat." The taller said walking straight to the kitchen.

"Soo wait, what will you do while I bake? I got it here's a cucumber now go wake that girl from her slumber.

The taller of the two mumbled and grumbled, why did she have to face the icey dragon from her sleep. Vegetable in hand the girl did what she had to.

A dolphins scream could be heard from downstairs injuring poor Sooyoung's ears. Jessica stomped down the stairs with mood that made the grinch run from his money. Sad but true.

There she was met with six people she knew, four were cooking while the other two lugged in three big bags.

"What's going on, why are you here." Jessica asked the people in her home.

"It's Christmas in July, you lazy bum now go upstairs and put this on." a bunny said handing the ice queen a fluffy red bag. Confused at was going on Jessica did as she was told.

It was now 15 minutes before the little one came home and all was ready, but two guests were missing, they said they'd be her but have not yet arrived... Everyone there all thought the same thing.

"That stupid llama better have not lied."