Having Doubts

Through the Years

It was a dark and stormy night, most woud be able to sleep through it but alas Tiffany couldn't, her home didn't feel like a home tonight. 

Her wife was on a business trip and her daughter spent the night at a friend's house. 

The house was empty and quiet, too quiet for the woman's liking. She wasn't a big fan of a silent home it would fill her mind with "what ifs". 

She walked through the house making her way to her room and laid in her bed, but instead of laying on her side as she would every night she laid in her lover's side gripping Jessica's pillow close to her hugging it. 

Tiffany, stared at the wall hoping to soon fall asleep but her mind thought other wise and would have none of that, instead she thought of the "what ifs" 

What if Jessi found someone else?

What if her plane has a delay? 

What if Jessica has another girl in Japan waiting for her?

Is she really even on a business trip? 

Why hasn't she called me? Is she to busy with someone else to even remember about me?

Tiffany shook her head, she shouldn't doubt Jessica. Jessica loved her and would never leave her for someone else and Tiffany knew it. 

Flashback  

"She isn't coming back Tiffany." 

"She just wanted to get in your pants, she probably thought the chances of you getting pregnant were silm so she just made a lame excuse to leave you, having you think she'd come back." 

"Jessica isn't coming back stop being an idiot and open your eyes" 

These are the types of things Tiffany was told while pregnant, the mother of her child (Jessica) had left to Korea while she left Tiffany behind in the United States. 

"Tiffany, I have to go to Korea tonight. My parents need help with the company." Jessica told her girlfriend. 

"When are you coming back Jessi?" asked Tiffany, thinking it would be only for a short period of time.

"I don't know baby, I have to go tonight. Don't worry though I'll call you when I have the chance and I'll come back as soon as I can." Jessica said before zipping up her suitcase making her way to her car.

"Can you take me with you?" Tiffany asked looking her lover in the eye. 

Jessica saw the sadness in Tiffany's eyes and sighed sadly. 

"Tiff, you know I can't." 

Tiffany sighed and nodded in understanding, Jessica needed to focus on her work then she'd be right back with her.

"You promise to call me eveyday?" Tiffany asked

"I promise babygirl." Jessica said lovingly as she pulled the younger girl into a tight embrace and gave her a deep kiss showing how much Jessica loved Tiffany. 

Tiffany watched Jessica get in the car and heard 3 words she wouldn't hear in person for a very long time. 

"I love you Stephanie." said the elder girl. 

"I love you to Jessi" responded back Tiffany tears welling up in her eyes. 

With a heavy heart Stephanie Hwang watched her girlfriend drive away. 

Like Jessica promised she called Tiffany whenever she could for the first month then afterwords the number of calls decreased untill they just stopped. 

Tiffany found out she was pregnant the month Jessica left, she was beyond happy and decided to wait until Jessica came back to tell her she was. She planned to surprise Jessica. 

Tiffany herself was shocked she was pregnant, the doctor told her the chance of she and Jessica having a child that was theirs, meaning no donor would be very slim but thanks to technology the doctor was able to genetically alter a blank using Jessica's DNA. 

Months passed and Jessica still hadn't come back. 

Tiffany who was now four months pregnant still believed her beloved would come back, but people around her thought otherwise. 

"It's been four months already, I doubt that Jessica is going to ever come back." 

"Poor Tiffany, she's waiting for something that will never come." 

"What an idiot, Jessica probably never even loved her." 

Slowly but surely Tiffany's faith in Jessica vanished, she began to smile less, slowly she sunk into depression. 

Time flew by and before she knew it Tiffany was already 8 months pregnant, she already accepted the fact Jessica wouldn't come back for her, she accepted the fact she'd be a single mother. 

Stephanie Hwang cursed herself daily for believing in Jessica Jung's lies, she resented the day she met Jessica, loathed the day she and Jessica ever got togather, to put it shortly she hated every single thing that had to do with Jessica..

It was a stormy night when it happend, Tiffany went to the bedroom she used to share with Jessica before she left. The young girl laid in bed facing the wall hugging one of Jessica's pillow. 

As much as Tiffany hated Jessica there was always a small piece of her that loved Jessica, that still had faith in Jessica. 

Tiffany kept the pillow close to her, she found comfort in being able to smell Jessica's scent that was now barley there, soon enough Tiffany felt herself dozing off to the land of dreams...

Just a minute before she fell asleep, Tiffany felt a dip in the bed. 

Tiffany felt a pair of cold arms cirlce around her waist pulling her closer to the unknown body, the girl knew she should've been freaking out but she didn't. 

She felt secure in these arms, she smelled a fimilar scent that reminded her of vanilla and coffee. 

Turning around Tiffany was face to face with someone she hadn't seen in months..

"Jessica" Tiffany breathed out in disblief, the girl reached out her hand that shook slightly from her nervousness and carresed the older girl's face.

"It's me. I'm right here Tiffany." Jessica said softly looking into her lover's eyes. 

Tiffany's eyes welled up in tears, here in front of her eyes was Jessica. The love of her life had kept her promise, Jessica had come back for Tiffany. 

Jessica wiped the tears that had fell from Tiffany's eyes. The elder girl knew she had hurt her lover, she hurt her soon to be wife. 

Jessica felt so much guilt for leaving Tiffany but she had to, for them. Jessica's parents declared she was now in complete control of the company in Korea, she had to prove to her father she would be able to handle everything. 

While in Korea Jessica had heard about Tiffany's pregnancy, she wanted to go back and be with her loved one but she couldn't do to work. 

Jessica sat against the headboard of the bed and held Tiffany in her arms. 

"I- I missed you Jessi. I-I-I thought you wouldn't c-come back fo-for me" Tiffany sobbed out, clenching the fabric of Jessica's shirt.

"I missed you to Tiffany, I missed you so damn much." Jessica told the girl in her arms. 

About an hour later Tiffany's tears subsided and she fell asleep in Jessica's arms. 

Jessica layed Tiffany back on the bed and was about to get dressed into dry clothes but somthing stopped her. 

Jessica saw a puffy eyed, sleepy Tiffany holding onto her shirt. 

"Don't leave me Jessi." Tiffany said, her voice laced with fear. Tiffany feared her Jessi, would once again leave her. 

Jessica leaned down and kissed Tiffany before laying back in bed with her.

'These clothes aren't that wet anyway' thought Jessica. 

"I will never leave you ever again Tiffany." Jessica whispered to the sleeping girl who responded back by snuggling into Jessica.

Flashback Over.

Tiffany smiled at the memory of Jessica coming back to her. 

Jessica proved to Tiffany that she truly indeed love her, that's when Tiffany realised that if the world were to turn against her, she knew even if all her friends and family leave her. That Jessica Jung will be there standing beside her. 

Tiffany laid in bed just moments away from sleep when she felt a dip in the bed, when she felt slightly wet arms cricle around her waist.

"Jessi.." Tiffany whispered out happily.

Tiffany smiled when she smelled the all familar scent that she loved dearly.

"I'm back Tiffany." Jessica said softly kissing the cheek of her lovely wife. 

A scent that smelled like vanilla and coffee.

 


Alright guys there's chapter 12

Sorry for not updating in so long, I haven't had a good idea in quite awhile.

Tell me if you loved it, hated it, just please tell me what you thought. 

It would be oh so appreciated if you did comment. 

See you next chapter.