Spending Time with Appa.

Through the Years
It's been two days since the "" incident and today was the last day of Stephanie's three day suspension. Harsh I know but that type of behavior isn't tolerated at all.

It was 1pm both Jessica and Stephanie woke up from their sleep. Yes just like her Appa Stephanie loved to sleep. Jessica picked up her daughter tiredly and walked down stairs to the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast princess?" Jessica asked her daughter yawning.

The small girl knew her appa couldn't cook to save her life and choose the safe route.

"Lucky charms" responded Stephanie, Jessica nodded and sat her daughter on the table then grabbed two bowls for their cereal. When breakfast was ready Stephanie sat on a chair across Jessica and the two began to eat.

"Hey, when you touched Hitomi's . Did you like it?" Jessica asked her daughter curiously.

"Appaaa" whined the baby Jung. Jessica just continued to eat waiting for her daughter to answer.

"Promise you won't tell umma" the girl asked holding out her pinky finger to her appa.

"I pinky promise" Jessica said locking her pinky with Stephanie's.

"Her was soft. Auntie Tae was right they do feel nice! "Stephanie gushed out causing Jessica to chuckle.

Soon enough the two finished their cereal and next they went to Jessica and Tiffany's room where they laid down and watched Spongebob.

After a few episodes both appa and daughter fell asleep. Stephanie was cuddle up to Jessica who was holding her protectively..

It wasn't long before Tiffany came home from work, she walked into the quiet house, passing by the kitchen that the bowls from breakfast there she made her way to help room where a faint noise was heard.

Entering her room she saw the two most precious people to her laying on the bed asleep, Tiffany turned off the TV and changed from her work clothes to some pink sweat pants and a loose fitting white t shirt then laid down on the bed next to her daughter.

Tiffany pecked both her daughter and wife on their forehead before she herself fell into a comfortable sleep but not before whispering "I love you two".