Christmas in July [Part 1]

Through the Years
"Good morning, good morning to you and you. It's Christmaaaaassss" Stephanie screamed/sung while bursting through her parents door entering their room, she the lights waking up her mom.

"Huh? What are you doing up so early Steph?" Tiffany asked groggily while she rubbed her eyes.

"Mom, Appa it's Christmas today!" the young girl said her eyes lit with excitement. Hearing this Tiffany giggled and tried to wake up her love, after failing to do so Tiffany got out of bed walking towards her daughter.

"Baby girl, who told you today was Christmas?" she asked crouching down to her daughters level.

"I saw it on TV, look I'll show you." Stephanie said leading her mom to the living room where a cartoon was showing a Christmas episode.

Not wanting to bring down her only child's hopes Tiffany played along. Even if it was the 22nd of July just for her daughter she'll make it Christmas.

"You're absolutely right Steph, I think the grinch came and took all the presents." Tiffany said causing the young girl to gasp.

Tiffany smiled and picked up her daughter. "Come on let's get ready, we can go buy presents before your appa wakes up."

"Can Auntie Hyo and Ber come? Oo and Tae and Auntie Sunny. How about Auntie Yul and Yoona. Mommy can every body come? " Stephanie asked hopefully while she sat on her bed waiting for her mom to finish picking out her clothes.

"Hmm I don't know baby, I think the grinch took their things to but we can call them. How's that sound?" Tiffany said after she got her daughter dressed.

Stephanie smiled showing off the famous Hwang eye smile and made her way to the bathroom searching for the brush while Tiffany went back to her room changing in a simple jeans and shirt combo. After taking her phone off the charger she sent everyone a message about Stephanie's summer Christmas, asking if they could join them.

It only took a few minutes for everyone to reply back a yes, asking what time should they be there. Tiffany replied and "thank you. Around 12 should be fine. See you soon."

Tiffany made her way to the bathroom watching her daughter have a hard time brushing her hair. After a minute Tiffany helped her daughter then brushed her own hair making their way down the stairs and out the door to the store to buy their Christmas presents.