E10

Diary of a Fierce & Young Teen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~PAGE 10: SILKS & PINS by YURIM~

 

 

“Minasan, kon’nichiwa! Annyeonghaseyo! F.Y.T Ying Yang Yurim imnida!” Yurim started her narration in to two language, “Today, I’m going to be your lead! Yahoo! You might actually wondering why am I called Yin Yang huh? Why do you think so? You have to find out~~”

 

Yurim was in their dorm while preparing herself, off to somewhere, he noticed the camera and gasped a little, “Hello!”

 

PD: It’s your time to shoot your diary..

 

“Chincha?” Yurim asked and got the self-camera from the PD, “But, I’m on my way to school.. Is that okay?”

 

‘Gurae. F.Y.T still studies the course we want. Am I such a good student, am I?’ Yurim laughed on the narration.

 

PD: Ne, gwenchana

 

“Arasso..” Yurim nodded and turned the camera on, “Since I’m going to school, I’m going to show you, how is Yurim when she’s a student.

 

Yurim began walking outside the dorm, to the car where the manager is waiting for them, “Uhh, we still attend our schooling here in japan since were citizens here. Ecept for Da Innie and Chommie chan but, even before they enter SME, they are already studying here and grew up here.. That’s why also they are in F.Y.T ”

 

All of the five members went inside the car and again, Yurim started her self-camera, “To iu, kon’nichiwa, min’na” (Say hi, everyone) F.Y.T started to wave their hands and joined Yurim on her diary.

 

“ANNYEONGHASEYO!” The leader enthusiastically greeted, “It’s been a long time, eh? How come I haven’t did my entry??”

 

“Neechan, those who are pretty went first!” Nori teased from the back.

 

“Yah! The Pdnims are just saving it for the best!” Kei turned around to scold Nori jokingly.

 

“Then I should stop filming” Yurim laughed. She then caught Da In, who’s head was banging because she’s sleeping, “Aigoo~ Our maknae is still asleep”

 

The next scene was Yurim, going out of the van and bidding the other 4 goodbye. Among them, Yurim was the only one who has a different school because of the course she took, which is Fashion Design.

 

*Yurim: The course that the neechans want are found in one school and the course that I’m taking isn’t available on their university that’s why I need to separate schools with them. I can’t sacrifice my course just for them*

 

Since she’s already in school campuses, only the cameraman is filming her because she’s too busy, listening to the teacher and doing activities told them to do but luckily, one class allowed her to film.

 

“Jigeumiyo, we’re in the middle of our class activity where we are asked to draw an outfit and make it. So now, I have this rough draft but, I don’t think they will appreciate it.”

 

*Yurim: Japanese fashion is very different from Korean fashion. Japanese is more on kawaii and they really go into details. If you see someone dressing so, how will I say this? So expressive in the streets of Japan, it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter