E04

Diary of a Fierce & Young Teen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~PAGE 04: CHRISTMAS EDITION~

 

A room that is beautifully designed for Christmas was waiting for someone who would fill the room and F.Y.T starts to enter a room one by one.

 

“What is this?” Nori asked as she was the first one to enter. Again, as one member enters, they automatically asked what is that.

 

“Is this for Christmas special?” Min Hee asked.

 

*[WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?]

    

Chaeri: I want to spend the holiday with my family, of course.

Chom: Uh.. I want to be with my parents even only for Christmas eve..*

Nori: I want to spend it with the members..

Yurim: I want it to spend with my love one. With my members and my family..*

 

PD: Today, we’re going to have our Christmas special.

 

 "YEY!" Everyone of you cheered and clapped your hands just like kids.

 

PD: You have prepared each member a gift, am I right?

 

 “Ne~” You sang in unison again.

 

PD: Please bring them out.

 

You started to bring out your gifts for each member. And the noise begun. Trying to peek what's inside, comparing gifts and such.

 

 “Compared to Kei unnie, Chaeri’s gifts are small!” Chom pointed the gifts bringing laughs on the room.

 

 “Da In also had pocket gifts!” Yurim pointed at Da In's gifts also.

 

The cold maknae just shrugged, “Shopping for gifts is tiring..”

 

PD: Please collect all of your gifts from other members and leave them on the table.

 

“Let’s do this one by one” Eunjae said when there was already flying gifts on the room.

 

“From Kei unnie first..” Mi Young said and one by one, they handed their gifts to Kei.

 

After everyone has collected their gifts, they didn’t touch it just like the PD said. After they have been collected them, they started to open them one by one and of course, being kid as they are, commotion starts again.

 

"YAH UNNIE! I REALLY LIKED THIS ONE! HOW COME YOU KNOW IT??" Heeyoung unfolded the pyj given to her by Nori and checked if it suits you.

 

"I gave everyone like that.." Nori laughed.

 

All of them hurriedly opened Nori's gift and found the same pyj, only difderent in colors. Mi Young then said, "Did you also buy for yourself?"

 

Nori looked up and shook her head, "Ani. Do I have to?"

 

"Of course! Whenever we'll have sleepover we'll use this" Yurim said.

 

"But we always sleep together.." Da In said, cracking the mood.

 

"Sleepover is different.." Min Hee said.

 

"How is it different? We'll all sleep in the end" Da In defended.

 

"YAH KIDS.. KUMANHE" Chaeri warned the two, "Just thank Nori Unnie"

 

"WAH! KAHMSAMNIDA" All of you thanked them.

 

After you've opened your gifts, you've got nothing to do so silence filled the room.

 

"What are we going to do?" Min Hee asked.

 

"LET'S PLAY" Eunjae excitingly suggested.

 

"What?" All of you asked.

 

"123 PASS!" Chaeri exclaimed

 

"What's that?" All of the japanese members asked.

 

"All if us we'll have 4 cards each, and then when we say 1..2..3.. pass, you have to pass one card until all of your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter