E03

Diary of a Fierce & Young Teen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~PAGE 03: The Start~

 

After locking them in an isolated room to voice out their diary, it's now time to see what will they write on their diary today..

 

PDs and cameraman went inside your dorm to wake you up. Silently, they opened the door only to reveal F.Y.T (K)'s member.

 

"Keep walkin, don’t want you back I know you like playin games and talkin trash. It’s easy, I’ll spell it out Or you’ll never know what it was all about"

 

"Chaeri-yah.." The PD woke the leader first who was in the lower part of the double deck bed.

 

"Hmm.." She groaned and rolled herself in to the blankets.

 

"Chaeri-yah.. Ireona.." Again, the PD shook her lightly.

 

"Why are you here?" Min Hee, who was surprisingly awake ask the PDs.

 

Chaeri and Min Hee weere roommates and she woke up because of the PDs. Her hair was a mess and her face is still sleepy.

 

**Who are you?** (These are captions)

 

The PDs handed her a lapel so that she canbe heard well. She sat up, still not bothering her appearance.

 

"Excuse me.. But.. Why are you here?" She asked again.

 

"To write your diary.." The PD answered and she just nodded.

 

"Chakamanyo.." Min Hee made her way down and shook Chaeri up.

 

"Chae.. Wake up.." Min Hee said in English.

 

Chaeri gave up and sat up, with the blanket all over her.

 

"You're so early.." She said and frowned.

 

**Sorry..**

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, when the PDs turned the lights on, Heeyoung already woke up.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." She was surprised to see people in their room and did a small bow while rubbing her eyes.

 

The PD woke Mi Young first and after one shake, she was already up.

 

"Oh.." She said and slightly laughed.

 

"Mi Young.. Ireona.." You said as you.made your way down to wash your face.

 

She stood up to go to Eun Jae's room. She was still sleeping soundly, hugging her banana pillow. She is sleeping with the helper.

 

"Eun Jae.. Get up.." Mi Young said, still she didn't move.

 

Heeyoung went inside too and shook Eun Jae with her feet, "Yah Park Eun Jae!"

 

"Poke her in the .. Ppalli!" Mi Young excitingly said.

 

*Mi Young: Someone said that if one doesn't want to wake up, you have four ways on waking them up, one is shaking them, two is shouting that there's a fire, third, poke them on the and the fourth one is throw a pale of water..*

 

Heeyoung got the remote and poked her. Eun Jae's body froze and got up, "Arayo arayo.. I'm up.."

 

After all members were up, the helper started to cook while all of you were all around the house, fooling around and all.

 

"What are we doing today?" A well groomed Min Hee asked and looked at herself in the camera, still no wearing make up.

 

"...."

 

"Ah why don't you tell us?" She whined but still no response from the crew.

 

-

 

"Are we going to add this?" Chaeri asked your helper.

 

Eun Jae got a camera and did a little tour in the kitchen, "Ne.. Annyeonghaseyo.. Eun Jae imnida.. Today, a very special guest will be with us today.. Who is it? Dugugugugudug! Auntie Lyn!"

 

She showed the your lovely helper who is preparing your snacks. She laughed and covered her face, gettin shy.

 

*Chaeri: Actually, Auntie Lyn was my nanny eversince.. And when we were sent to Korea to pursue our dreams, my mom sent her too just to take care of us..

 

PD: Did you know that you're the only group that has a helper?

 

Heeyoung: Oh jeongmal? We didn't know.. When we were sent to Korea, we were just 12? So I think we still need someone who will look for us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter