E08

Diary of a Fierce & Young Teen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~PAGE 07: NEW YEAR, NEW HOPES FOR THE OTHER MEMBERS~

 

While the other group was being productive on their preparation for New Year, F.Y.T (J) is surprisingly still in their deep sleep and playing from dreamland. The crew tried waking the leader but nothing happened. Moving to Nori, she flinched a bit but turned around. Next was Chom and the same thing happened, none of them woke up. Trying their luck on the japanese maknaes, it was also no luck for them since their door was locked. So without having any choice, the crew waited for 2 more hours before one member showed up still in her half asleep-half awake condition.

 

Yurim walked to the kitchen to get some water. She even passed by the crews without her noticing. When she put the glass down and heading back to her room, one of the PDs greeted her good morning and she jumped literally, holding her chest, "Anata wa watashi o kowagatte*.. Ay. Annyeonghaseyo" She bowed at them, "Chakaman, i'll wake the other members.."

 

Yurim entered their room and shook Da In who's sleeping at the upper bed, "Da, they are already here. Wake up"

 

She groaned in response and Yurim could only laugh, "Yah. Get up now" She shook her again. Lazily, with her oh-so messy hair, Da In sat up still with her eyes close though.

 

"Wash up now. Going to wake up the heavy sleepers" Yurim said one more time before walking to the elders' room.

 

Starting from Nori, she shook her bed which was a pull over with her feet. Just like a while ago, she didn't move. Yurim removed her blanket and atlast she moved the Yurim shook her bed again, "Nori chan. Tachiagaru**"

 

When she sensed that Nori is going to wake up anytime soon, it was their leader's turn to wake up. Yurim whispered something on her ear and shook her, "Kei chan, you need to get ready. The crew are here.."

 

Slowly, Kei stretched and rubbed her eyes. She was shocked when there was a camera focusing her face and she pulled the blanket immediately to cover her morning face.

 

Chom was already awake due to the lights and the noise caused by the members awake. They were given time to freshen up before gathering them into the elders room.

 

PD: Today is December 31, am I right?

 

"Hai! Ne!" They answered lazily, still wants to go back to bed.

 

*[PD: How do Japanese usually celebrate New Year?]

 

Yurim: First, the children were given mony, called, 'Otoshidama'. Similar to the red evelopes given by the Chinese.

Kei: We celebrate three New Years, first is the Gregorian New Year, second is the Chinese New Year and the third is the Little New Year every first full moon of the year.

Nori: We usually send post cards to our relatives away from us to extend our greetings and be able to tell them that we are fine and alive.

Chom: When I lived here, they often cook 'Osechi'. It is composed of variety foods such as seaweed, fish cakes, sweet potato and many many more

Da In: I heard people would also gather up in a temple that's in a mountain to see the first sunrise of the year. I want to see it to one time

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_New_Year*

 

"Ah right! We have to do post cards today.." Kei said to their members.

 

"We need to prepare the meal too.." Nori said.

 

"Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter