[WEEKLY IDOL]

Diary of a Fierce & Young Teen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WEEKLY IDOL~" The famous duo, DefCon started the show by doing their pose.

 

"Today, our guests came from different country.." Donnie started.

 

"Ahh.. They were hard to invite.." Connie nodded in agreement.

 

"But good thing they came.." Donnie said, "I anticipated for this episode.. When I heard that they'll be guesting our show today.."

 

"I see that.. The tuxedo and all.." Donnie pointed at his clothes.

 

"What are you doing?? You should dress like this too!" Connie complained.

 

"If I knew that they'll be the guests now.. I should've wore something better than you.." Donnie boasted.

 

"Like what?" Connie asked.

 

"Trunks" Donnie and Connie laughed.

 

-

 

"Cha! Let's welcome.. F.Y.T!!" DefConn welcomed you in unison.

 

"Be Fierce, Live Young, Show your talent! Annyeonghaseyo F.Y.T imnida.." 10 of you bowed as you introduced yourselves.

 

"Ooh~ I feel so lucky! 10 pretty girls are in our show today.." Donnie touched his chest as if he's overwhelmed.

 

"Even a greater number than SNSD.." Connie nodded and all of you laughed.

 

"Waa! Even their laugh is so angelic!" Donnie said.

 

"F.Y.T are divided into two groups, right?" Connie asked and all of you nodded.

 

"Ne.. F.Y.T is divided into two namely K & J.. F.Y.T K are the ones promoting in Korea and F.Y.T J are the ones who are promoting in Japan.." As the leader, Chaeri explained your promotional strategies.

 

"We have the same concept as EXO.." Eun Jae helped.

 

"Oh! So you're the counter group of EXO? Just like Super Junior & SNSD, f(x) & SHINee?" Donnie asked to understand more.

 

"Ne.." All of you added.

 

"Who are you closest to?" Connie asked and wiggling his eyebrows.

 

"AHH WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" All of you whined at the same time.

 

"Ah wae? Of course they are your counter group of course you should be close to them.." Donnie defended

 

Knowing the bold maknae, they asked her first, "Kai Oppa, Sehun oppa and Lay Oppa since they are my dancing buddies.."

 

"Eun Jae?" They asked next and she answered, "Uhm.. I think Suho Oppa, Kyungsoo Oppa, Chen Oppa.. We're close to everyone.."

 

"Chom?" Connie said, "I'm close to everyone.."

 

"Min Hee?" Donnie asked.

 

"Xiumin Oppa, Luhan Oppa... Luhan Oppa.." She looked up and whined, "Ah bwo-yah?! We're close to everybody.."

 

"You, Yu Rim?" Donnie pointed at her.

 

"Ah me? Uhmm.. Kyungsoo Oppa, Tao, Luhan.."

 

"We're close to everyone though" Da In blabbered and stopping Yu Rim from talking.

 

Everyone laughed on how can be Da In so straightforward.

 

"Heeyoung?" Connie asked, "Yah be careful on your answer, you're already married!"

 

You laughed, "I can say that I'm closest to Baekhyun Oppa, Chanyeol Oppa and Kris Oppa.."

 

"Does Changjo knows this?" Connie suddenly asked.

 

"AH WAE? WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH CHANGJO?!" You whined at pushed Donnie away.

 

 

"We're just kidding, why are you so defensive?" Connie said.

 

"Ah.. Isn't this the show where Changjo confessed that he liked Min Unnie?" You asked Donnie & Connie, tucking your hair behind your ear.

 

Connie and Donnie looked at each other and laugh, "Chakaman!" Connie said.

 

You were preventing yourself to laugh.

 

"Aniyo. ____-ah.. cool down.. It's not our fault that he said Min instead of you" Donnie explained.

 

You lowered your head while laughing at your remark.

 

"Ya!" "That's mean" Your fellow FYT members said to Donnie while Mi Young was patting your back.

 

"____-ah.." Connie called.

 

"Ne?" You looked up at Connie.

 

"You want to payback?" He suggested, "Leave him a message first"

 

"Oooooh!" FYT coo-ed and clapped their hands.

 

"Sounds good" You gave him a thumbs up.

 

"Okay. FYT's ___ message to Teen Top's Changjo.."

 

"Changjo! Ya! Have a good life. I'm getting my revenge" You said straight- forwardly.

 

The whole set laughed so hard at your message to your husband.

 

"___-ah.. Changjo's still your husband.. Why did you tell him 'Ya! Have a good life!'?" Connie can't stop laughing.

 

You were laughing too, "I really wanted to get my revenge.."

 

"Arasso.. Arasso.. Let's re- enact the whole scene where we asked Teen Top's ideal girls are with FYT.." Donnie suggested.

 

"Let Mi Young be Niel.." Connie pointed at Mi Young.

 

"Oh. Arasso!" Mi Young nodded.

 

"Just act that you don't want to say who do you like in.. Infinite!" Donnie instructed.

 

"Ne~" Connie started, "Do you know the shuffle dance?"

 

"I've seen it before" Mi Young raised her hand.

 

"Oh.. What group did you see it?" Donnie & Connie asked.

 

"Infinite Oppa" Bomi smiled.

 

"Tell me. Who in Infinite?" Connie teased, acting the same as when he teased Niel.

 

"Eh? Aniyo. I just happened to see it woth them" Bomi said, acting along while can't stop laughing.

 

"Why are you so tensed? We'll asked the other members.." Connie said, laughing "Let's start with Chaeri!"

 

"Uh. I like Jay Park Oppa" Chaeri said.

 

"2PM Jang Wooyoung" Min Hee nodded.

 

"Na Eun- sshi?" Donnie asked.

 

"I like Kyuhyun Oppa" Eun Jae smiled.

 

"___-ah" Connie then poibted at you.

 

"Eh?" You asked as you were stopping yourself from laughing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter