[NEWS]

Diary of a Fierce & Young Teen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
F.Y.T SHARES THEIR THOUGHTS ON THEIR EVER FIRST REALITY SHOW

 

Months after F.Y.T's group project which is forming sub-units and after a long break, the 10-member girl group is finally back by having their own reality show, 'Diary of a Fierce.Young.Teen' which will showcase their natural sides and will cover their daily activities as an idol and how did they overcome the hardships of their training days.

 

F.Y.T revealed that they are anxious and excited for their own reality show that will air on the 1st of December. Representatives said that, “F.Y.T was the one who told us that they want to showcase their natural side (as an artist and as an ordinary person) and their fun side. That’s why the producers came up of the concept, ‘Diary’ to show people their daily routines and lives.”

 

Adding to this, F.Y.T (J)’s leader Kei commented, “F.Y.T is really nervous about this and at the same time excited.. People will be able to see our similarities and differences and we hope that even the fans will see us in a different light, they will still continue to support us..”

 

F.Y.T (K)’s Chaeri also commented, “We also hope that people would appreciate the hardwork we’ve been through, the friendship that was created and everything that we do to keep you entertained as a 10-member girl group..”

 

Chek out the teaser! Are you guys excited for this? Diary of a F.Y.T is going to air at the December 05, 7PM KST, ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter