E02

Diary of a Fierce & Young Teen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Page 02: Trainee Days~

 

“Next To You, My Love Is True! Wanna go back to when I was with You!” Min Hee was singing her line as all of you were rehearsing your upcoming song.

 

“Yeah~ Yeah~ Yeah~” The song ended with Heeyoung’s last part.

 

After the song was done, your cheoreographer gathered F.Y.T (K) for a short evaluation about your practice for today.

 

“I see no energy from you guys..” The cheoreo disappointingly said, “I know you guys are a lot tired right now.. But you’re not getting any rest. After your current promotions, you’ll do this comeback.. Do you think if you’re going to be like that now, it will help?”

 

All of you are tired. It was written all over your face, what’s add to that, you were being scolded right now.

 

“Mi Young..” He called, “You’re suppose to be in charge of the dance but what is happening to you? You skipped a beat..”

 

“Mianhe..” Mi Young mumbled.

 

“Eun Jae.. You look like a lifeless soul dancing..” Eun Jae couldn’t do anything but to bite her lower lip.

 

“Min Hee, you should do more hand movements and energy when you’re rapping.. Same with you Chaeri and Heeyoung..” He continued, “If you guys are going to be like that, we have to postpone your comeback.. Your vacation will be moved.. Do you like that?”

 

All of you shook your heads.

 

“Now.. Let’s give it a try..” He clapped his hands and all oif you stood up in instant.

 

Dance Cheoreographer: Those ladies were great from the start. You could see that they are really talented. I am hard on them because I know they can bring more.. They already showed me that they are good enough for them to debut and I can't take it if their level will go down just because they're tired..*

 

-

 

*Means you’re doing a solo interview in the black room..*

 

*Min Hee: It was tiring.. Especially for Mi Young, Eun Jae and I.. We just came back from Japan and we were already called for a rehearsal..

 

Chaeri: It was just like when we were trainees.. Ani.. It was harder when we were trainees..

 

Q: How were you during trainee days?

 

Mi Young: When we were trainees? For me, that was the hardest point of my life.. For now.. Since were already living in one dorm, it was easier but.. we were getting homesick plus the training we had was no joke..

 

-

 

“Insert Lyrics Here: BOY Japanese Version” Yu Rim was singing high notes as all of them were faced with the vocal trainer.

 

“Chakaman.. You are a note lower..” The vocal coach cut the song as he noticed that something’s wrong, “Could you please go higher?"

 

Yu Rim sang her part again as she tries to reach the note that her vocal coach was telling her.

 

“Let’s continue..” The vocal coach resumed.

 

After everything, the coach told his observations, “Kei.. Have you caught a cold?”

 

Kei nodded, “I got sick last week..”

 

“Can you proceed with the recordings this week?” He asked.

 

“I’ll try..” Kei responded.

 

“You shouldn’t try.. You HAVE to..” He emphasized, “Da In, your vocals aren’t gettng any better.. I thought you were having vocal training?”

 

“I am Sir..” Da In responded.

 

“What are we going to do? You’re not improving..” He looked at Da In as if he’s trying to say something, “Chom, you’re japanese isn’t fluet when you rap.. And Nori, I can’t see the fierceness in your rap.. Yu Rim, I can’t feel anything when you were singing..”

 

*Vocal Coach: The girls when during their trainee days were already good.. Sometimes even if they were already ay their best, we still scold them for them to become better.. because I know in their best, they can be better..*

 

*Da In: Vocal training isn’t really for me.. (laughs) During my trainee days, I was always called by the vocal trainer to check on my vocals and he didn’t see any improvements.. There was a point when I they told me that they won’t let me debut with F.Y.T because of my vocals..

 

Chaeri: I sing but.. It’s not that good that’s why they put in me in the rapper line.. The challenge for me there is the words.. All of us, (F.Y.T K) are not that fluent in Hangul since we grew up in different country.. So whenever I’m practicing my parts, I’m always scolded for my poor Korean..

 

Heeyoung: I think all of us had a hard time learning the language.. I remember our schedule when we were trainees was, Dance Lesson, Vocal Training, Study Hangul, Vocal Training, Dance Lesson.Our hangul lessons were 5 hours.. For the vocal and dance training.. It depends if the coach were pleased at your performance. It was tiring.. Honsetly. But we have no choice..

 

*BoA: I think, among all of the artists that trained under pur company, F.Y.T had the hardest training.. Whenever I watched them train, I could see that they are really doing their best even though they are all tired..

 

Manager: I feel sorry for my kids.. Becauae the truth is they are just an experiment group for EXO. The boss (Lee SooMan) tried on the girls first his plans with EXO..*

 

Min Hee: We were all disappointed when we knew that we were an experimental group for EXO oppas.. We were trying very hard that we thought for us but it turned the other way around..

 

Suho: As for EXO, training with them for years, seeing our hardships together during training days, we felt sorry when we knew the plan.. When they debuted, we were actually hands down on them.. We re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter