E06

Diary of a Fierce & Young Teen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~PAGE 06: Japan Tour by Nori~

 

"Ohayo Minna!" Nori was waving as the beautiful sunrise was behind her, "Nori imnida and for today, you're going to see the beautiful land of the rising sun, Japan!" Nori started walking with her self- camera, "My entry for my diary today.. is.. uhm.. A tour in Japan by Nori! Isn't it exciting? I've got to tour you! Yay!"

 

"Honestly, it's been a while since I've got to roam around Japan because of the tight schedule we had, but now, It's like, I'm touring you and myself as well.." She said, "What do you want to do first?" She stopped walking and let to right, "Ah.. Since you guys are tourists, I'm going to let you eat first, am I right? Food is always the top priority of tourists.."

 

She was busy taking her self-cam while walking, "There is this one restaurant where I eat and their foods is the best!". Nori then entered the restaurant and she greeted the old lady that was the owner, "Ohayo!"

 

"Omo! Aren't you F.Y.T Nori??" One of the people there asked.

 

"Ah.. Yes.." Nori humbly bowed and sat on the table, ordering the usual, "Excuse me, but, can I have Chanpuru.." She asked in Japanese, "and this, Blue Seal Ice Cream.."

 

"Ah yea.. Wait for it.." The old lady that got her order bowed while smiling.

 

"I ordered ice cream for Heeyoung-ah, I'm going to eat ice cream for her.." She said and waited for her food patiently, "Now that I'm here, I'm starting to get hungry.. Ah! So hungry.."

 

After minutes of waiting, the food finally arrived and Nori got excited and thanked the old lady after setting her food on the table, "Arigato.. This Champuru set consists stir fried vegetable, tofu, spam, sea cakes and egg.. Perfect!" She  explained one by one while pointing at the dish. Trying one of the dish, she gasped, "YUMMY! Chincha.. Neomu neomu mata! Jangnananiya!"

Eating more of her meal, she ate the ice cream after. The owners of the shop took a picture of her after and she kept going to her tour.

 

“Probably, one of the A list when you’re going to visit Japan is going to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter