E07

Diary of a Fierce & Young Teen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~PAGE 07: NEW YEAR, NEW GOALS~

 

“Waa.. It’s cold” Mi Young shivered as she was walking from somewhere with plastics on her bag and showed it to the camera, “I was assigned to go to the market early in the morning to buy for our meal for New Year”

 

“I’m excited” She grinned while walking, “Fireworks!”

 

Jumping up and down before entering their dorm, she removed her shoes, “I’M HOME!”

 

Chaeri helped her then with the groceries and all of you gathered around, checking what she bought.

 

“Did you buy the seasoning?” Chaeri asked.

 

“Eo..” Mi Young nodded and one by one, you started to disappear from the kitchen leaving Chaeri and Lyn unnie the job.

 

Min Hee on the other hand, was busy cleaning their room (She’s with Chaeri) with music that blasting the whole dorm, “PARTY ROCK!”

 

Playing with camera once in a while and dancing to the song, she managed to clean the room. She adjusted the volume so that she can’t be heard, “The room is messy, isn’t it? Chae’s fault”

 

Lazily picking up the clothes that were lying in the floor, she just put it inside Chaeri’s cabinet since it was her clothes. Then she sat on a table and put out something.

 

“I am going to start this 2014 notebook,” she showed her planner that was given to her by her fans. She opened it and she was shocked to see what was inside. It was her picture. It was personalized.

 

“This picture came nice, isn’t it?” She pointed at the picture that was on the month of January.

 

"Every year, I set a notebook and I put all of my schedules, what I want to buy, what will I do in there, and now 2014 is about to start, I am going to start writing.." She picked up a glitter ballpen and thought for a while on what will she write but nothing came to her mind, "I think we change the music.."

 

She changed the music to a mellow one which is Wristwatch by After School. Then she closed her eyes and would sing along, swaying her body while embracing her knees... But then she opened one eye, "I look as if I'm shooting an MV, right?" she then groaned, "I CAN'T THINK!!"

 

Giving up, she stood up and wlked to the kitchen with her planner and ballpen in her hands, "Chae, what do you want to do this 2014?"

 

"Me?" Chaeri was busy stirring but she answered, "Wae?"

 

"I need to update my plans," Min Hee whined and showed the planner.

 

"Write our activities first," Chaeri answered.

 

"I don't have copy" Min Hee said.

 

"Ask our manager" Chaeri turned around to look at her.

 

"Oh right" Chom chuckled and ran back to her room.

 

On the other room, Heeyoung is busy in front of the laptop with a hoodie that is tied on your head and glasses, "Oh annyeonghaseyo.."

 

PD: What are you doing?

 

"Me?" You looked at the camera for a while and went back to the camera, "Monitoring and reading comments.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter