E01

Diary of a Fierce & Young Teen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F.Y.T, a group that debut in the year 2010 had finally influenced the world with their music and personality. Composed of Eunjae, Kei, Chaeri, Chom, Min Hee, Nori, Heeyoung, Yu Rim, Mi Young and Da In. These young girls faced hardships together as they make their way to stardom and reached the dream that is common among them. The life they had before and the life they are living in today are to be shared in their diary, 'The Diary of a Fierce & Young Teen..'

 

-Page 01: START OF EVERYTHING..-

 

"Ah- ah- ah- Is this on?" Inside the black room, Min Hee was testing on the lapel that was put on her by a staff.

 

-

 

Each of you were doing a solo interview in an isolated black room. Mi Young was cluelessly lookimg around, Nori was wondering also.

 

-

 

"Excuse Me.. What are we doing now?" Chaeri asked the PDs.

 

-

 

PD: We're filming a reality show now..

 

"Reality Show?" Heeyoung repeated and laughed.

 

-

 

"Are you serious?" Yu Rim covered .

 

PD: Introduce yourself..

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, F.Y.T J's leader and Foxy Vocalist, Kei imnida.."

 

-

 

"Annyeonghaseyo F.Y.T J's Mischievious Rapper, Nori imnida.."

 

-

 

"Annyeonghaseyo F.Y.T K's y Rapper & Leader, Chaeri imnida"

 

-

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, F.Y.T K' Sweet Vocalist, Eun Jae imnida.."

 

-

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, F.Y.T's Maknae, Lee Mi Young imnida.."

 

-

 

"Hwang Yu Rim imnida, I'm incharge of F.Y.T J's Feisty vocals.."

 

-

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm the Elastic Maknae, Oh Da In imnida.."

 

-

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, F.Y.T Chom imnida.."

 

-

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.. Choi Heeyoung imnida.. I'm in charge of F.Y.T K's strong vocal.."

 

-

 

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm the cute rapper, Min Hee imnida."

 

PD: How did F.Y.T start?

 

"As for F.Y.T K.. We've been friends since we were in 6th grade.." Chaeri started, "We were classmates back then and up to Middle school, we were classmates.."

 

-

 

"I remember that our group always performs during school programs.. With Chaeri, leading us.." Eun Jae laughed, "The friendship we have was brought to Middle school and still, we still perform during school programs.."

 

"One time, KPOP got popular in (state where you are or atleast another country just not Korea..) and I think it was Min Hee and Heeyoung got hooked to it.." Mi Young explained, "So.. Min Hee was the joker type so whenever she danced KPOP she would jusy make fun of it while Heeyoung, really studies the groups cheoreography and when she starts to dance it everyone would adore her.."

 

Heeyoung laughed as the PD told her what Mi Young said, "Aniyo.. I was just dancing for exercise purposes but.. they discovered this talent and would request to dance it for them.."

 

"I think it was Chaeri in our group who was really stunned seeing Heeyoung and I got into KPOP.. So she and Eun Jae also tried memorizing dances" Min Hee said.

 

"Yes.. I tried what they are doing too and eventually, I wanted to do covers of the first song we tried one time was Touch Me by _____. And we really had a hard time practicing it since it was our first time dancing to it as a whole" Chaeri nodded.

 

WATCH THIS: Touch Me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter