E09

Diary of a Fierce & Young Teen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ~PAGE 09: DIARY OF A MAKNAE by MI YOUNG~  

"Annyeonghaseyo.. Lee Mi Young imnida.." Mi Young started off by imtroducing herself while filming herself, "Today.. We're going to have dance lessons to start the morning.. This is what I do everyday, go to dance lesson.."

 

She showed the practice room with 12 guys dancing with a new music, "Our EXO is practicing really hard for their comeback.. I hope you will support them just like what you did to any other SM artists.."

 

She entered the practice room once they are done still filming earning protests from the guys, "Ah mwoya?!?!"

 

"Ah wae?!" Mi Young said.

 

"You can't show our dance yet to everyone.." Suho whined.

 

"Give them a hint.. Ppalli.." Mi Young gestured with her hand, "Kai Oppa.."

 

“Oh She wants me~ Oh She got me~ Oh she hurts me~ " While the song was playing Kai was dancing to it and Lay joined.

 

"Why are you alone today?" Chen asked, before drinking his water.

 

"We have different schedules today and I have dance classes today but I saw you guys practicing and I have to wait for you to finish.." Mi.Young answered.

 

"Let's take a rest first and joind Mi Youngiee~" Suho said and the EXO gladly took a seat on the floor.

 

"What are you filming right now?" The camera showed Chanyeol since he was the one asked.

 

 

"Uh.. Filming myself and you.." You innocently said and all of them laughed.

 

"Ani.. What he mean is, what is the story of the one you're filming.." Baekhyun explained.

 

"Concept! Concept!" Luhan shouted.

 

"Ah.. Concept.." You nodded, "Well, I want to film something about maknes~" Mi Young said.

 

 

 

"YES~" Tao, Kai and Sehun high fived and the hyungs made a face.

 

"What should the maknaes do?" You asked them one by one.

 

"I think, they should folow their hyungs or unnie.." Suho replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter