Proof

The murder of Kim Jongwoon

Emiko and Kibum got the full partciapation of Anna's parent's to help in the cature and arrest of Anna Gold for the murder of Kim Jongwoon. Anna ofcourse remained a top suspect in the case. No others were found and Onew was cleared before he even knew Anna tried to frame him. Anna's parents still had a hard time believing that Anna was cold enough to take someone's life.

"Do you even know what her motive was?" Anna's father asked. 

"Motive is unclear. We'll have to get the motive out of her when we get her." Emiko said. "We need to get her before she tries to escape to South America. As I said before she is going to try to leave in two days." 

"We'll ground her." Mrs. Gold said. "She won't be able to if she can't leave the house."

"All due respect but we'd like you to stay out of this. Pretend like you never heard this." Kibum explained. "If you ground her for no reason she'll know something's up. Her grades are perfect our spy hasn't reported any suspcious activity from her. There's no reason to ground her so just take no part in this. We don't want to risk knowing if she's crazy enough to kill her own parents. That'll be all we'll see you after the arrest." 

After Anna's parents left the two dectectives continued to draw together a plan to capture Anna at the airport or on her way to the airport. They were certian Anna was the killer and when Kibum is certian he is right. 

"So when do we move in for the arrest?" Emiko asked

"Tomorrow. When she's at the airport. We won't let her get on that plane. By any means necessary killing her will be our last resort. That's not the way I roll and only once did I have to kill someone for the safety of others. I hope it never has to happen again." Kibum closed his eyes remembering the day he had to kill a 18-year old boy charged with murder, assult, , and theif. He's had many chances but never changed and never will. He had to be stopped. Just then Kibum's phone rang. He immeditaly answered it.

 

 

"Detective Kim Kibum what's the case?" He answered 

"I hate to admit this Mr. Kim but what you're saying is true!" Anna's mom cried over the phone. "Since our daughter isn't home yet I searched her room and I found more evidence. My husband is watching for Anna to make sure she doesn't find out."

"What'd you find?" 

"A plane ticket to Chicago, IL. That's in North America not South. I found her diary she writes in it everyday so I skipped to the page that is marked 8/29 the day of the murder and it saids "Forgive me lord I have sinned. I took a life." The week leading up to it talks about wanted to murder Jongwoon but not why." Mrs. Gold said

"Mrs. Gold I need you to listen carefully to my instructions. First, place all the evidence back in the spot you found it in. Next leave the room the way it was when you entered it that way there's no suspicion. Finally I need you and your husband to pretend this case never happend when you're around her." Kibum instructed. "Can you do that?"

"Y-yes..I-I can." Mrs. Gold murmured.

"I am so sorry you feel this way. It'll be over soon. I promise." Kibum said before hanging up. "Emiko take this." He said handing her a gun.

"But Mr. Kim, I can't have a gun in college! They'll think I'm the threat!" Emiko gasped. "The rumors have gone around enough but I can't-"

"I already e-mailed your princable to let him know you're helping me on this case. He's already told all the teachers and staff to let other students know if it comes to that." He said. "You will always need to have easy access to it in case of emergency. You know how to use one right?"

"Yes. I know how to use a gun." Emiko replied.

"Here take these too." He handed her some handcuffs too. "You'll be the one to handle the arrest. I know you can do it Emiko and I know how badly you want to kill her but you can't! Okay?" Kibum said. Emiko just nodded. "Alright then I think you're next class starts soon.

"Oh crap!" She said running off. She had a couple of blocks to run to get to the college she got there just has the bell rang. "! I'm late to class." She yelled in Japanese. "What's the excuse going to be? I was doing stuff?" Just as she found one she saw Jonghyun collasp to the floor. "Oh my god JONGHYUN!" 

Jonghyun lied on his side clutching his stomach. Emiko got close enough to realize that he's been stabbed. She held him close while he tried to keep more blood from escaping. 

"Who did this?" She asked.

"Who else would?" He mumbled losing his breath. "The same who killed Jongwoon."

Emiko looked but didn't find Anna. She already escaped.