Siwon is convinced he has powers

The murder of Kim Jongwoon

"I have powers! I swear! I can bring Jongwoon back from the dead." Siwon pledged to Kibum and Emiko. "Also find that guy who's been buring the bushes at old Mrs. Byun's house."

"Siwon no offense but I think you've been burning some bush." Kibum said paying more attention to the two month old in front of him. Emiko looked at him confused.
 

"Well if you say you have powers and you can bring him back from the dead then I guess it can't hurt to trust you." Emiko said.

"Atleast someone is nice enough to trust me." Siwon pouted. 

"So I'll be working here part time one this case right? Ya know since I'm still a college student majoring in detective work." Emiko asked looking at Siwon who's trying to lift a pen with the force. 

"Oh yeah. If you can solve this case you can just come right aboard." Siwon said taking a bite of his sandwich. 

"This is as childish of a boss you'll ever have." Kibum said. Emiko giggled at Kibum's comment. She got up and walked out the door when the interview finished. She found Chen out side holding a bag of food.

"Thought you were hungry so yeah." Chen said sweetly. "How'd the interview go?"

"If I can solve this I can just start working here. My new boss Mr. Choi is very childish and I'm hoping he has the powers he says he does." Emiko said hugging Chen's arm.

"Powers? Why?" Chen asked

"He said he could bring Yesung back to life so if he says he can then I hope so." Emiko sighed looking to the floor.

 

*Back in the apartment*

"KRIS GIVE TAO HIS PANDA BACK!" Kae yelled

"Why?" Kris smirked before Tao hit him on the head with his Wushu stick.

"That's why." Kae said.

"GIVE. ME. MY. PANDA!" Tao yelled pushing Kris's head into the floor board. Kris admitted defeat and handed Tao his panda bear. He lied on the ground after that.

"We're home and we have food." Chen cheered as he walked in placing food on the table.

"Welcome back." Xiumin said placing his arms around Chen."

"Why is Kris on the floor?" Chen asked.

"Cause apples." Tao said eating his food.

"I'M JUST GONNA ING LAY HERE!" Kris yelled.

"No you're going to get off the floor and eat your dinner." Micha scolded.

"Yes ma am." Kris got up to eat.