Onew's EX

The murder of Kim Jongwoon

Onew was walking down the halloway with his friend Ryeowook. Talking about school work and student counsil.

"I heard they're going to appoint you school president very soon!" Onew giggled.

"Oh my goodness finally." Ryeowook cried. "I've been waiting to be president but have them call me dictator."

"Because you take ." Onew joked being hit by Ryeowook. 

"HIDE!" Ryeowook yelled as he saw Onew's ex girlfriend walk towards them. "That cold hearted is coming!" Ryeowook shoved an unexpecting Onew into a locker. He acted normally as if Anna wasn't there working on his tablet COUGH playing games COUGH. Sadly Anna already saw Onew being shoved.

"I know where he is." She snapped.

"ONEW RUN!" Ryeowook shouted.

"Bro I'm not scared of my EX. She can't even understand Korean." Onew said walking out.

"Suit yourself." Ryeowook walked away. "See you later bro."

"What do you want?" Onew asked switching his language to English. "Who's heart are you here to crush now?"

"Oh I'm not interested in dating anyone. I'm sick to even see your face." Anna said.

"Oh really then why'd you walk up to me?" Onew asked angerly 

"To tell you you're an ."  Anna smirked

"Has anyone told you no one loves you?" Onew joked

"Princapa! He's bullying me he just said no one love me!" Anna cried acting innocent.

"Lee Jinki is there a problem here?" The princapal asked

"No Mr. Jungsu, but she started it!" Onew sighed

"Oh now he's blaming me!" Anna cried.

"Mr. Lee come with me." Mr. Park grabbed Onew's ears. "What's gotten into you? Look I know about Mr. Jongwoon's unfortunate death but you can't take your anger out on ex girlfriend!"

"No!" Onew shouted. "Yesung didn't die unfortunately. He was murdered! I mean how would he have a knife in his stomach with the finger prints not being him?"

"That's what I meant. Lee Jinki you are an amazing student and you better not let your hyung's death ruin it." Mr. Park pat Onew's shoulders then left. Onew stood there with anger showing. He left the scene wanting nothing more than to watch Anna suffer more than he suffered being with her.

____________________________________________________________________

Kim Kibum tried to comfort Emiko the best he could. He held her hand. She didn't cry or anything. Just sat there staring into space with her hand in Kibum's.

"Will you atleast talk to me?" He begged.

"Oh sorry sir." Emiko replied fast.

"Don't call me sir! I work for a living." Kibum commanded.

"Sorry detective." Emiko giggled.

"That made you laugh? Good this should be easier than I thought." Kibum sighed placing his arm around her shoulder. She placed her head on his shoulders hoping he wouldn't mind. 

"How'd telling Jongwoon's parents go?" She asked.

"Could've been better but it wasn't easy telling parents their child has passed or that person's significant other. They usually take it harder than the parents." Kibum answered 

"I can imagine how that feels. I know Jinki took the news bad. They've been best friends longer than Jinki's been alive." She stated. "There needs to be more dectectives like you."

"There does. Especially ones as amazing as me." Kibum smiled looking at her.

________________________________________________________________

"What are you doing?" Kibum asked as Siwon waved his hands over a pen.

"Trying to get my powers. I can feel that I have them but they won't come out!" Siwon cried. "Hopefully I can bring people back from the dead."

"Mr. Siwon you're acting like a little boy." Kibum stated.

"You're right Kibum but I really want to have powers!"

"Maybe some day keep trying." Kibum giggled.

"Yeah someday."

 

 

 

A/N: I know I haven't updated and this chap might be crappy but I'm sorry.

So what do you think of preggy Kibum? I know some of you might not like M-preg but it happens. 

Sorry about the late update.