Name change

The murder of Kim Jongwoon

"After a couple of days Emiko decided to change her surname from Jung to Akiyama. It's not that she doesn't like being half Korean she likes it, she changed her name due to the disappointment she has towards her father. He's never been there for her or her mother and she doesn't want to have his surname. She definitely would have taken Jongwoon's surname if they had got married but they can't because he's dead and has been dead for three months now. Before she went to get her name changed she stoped at the grave yard where the Kim's buried their son.

"It's been a while." She said as she sat down infront of the headstone. "My ankles getting better thought you'd like to know that. When this first happened I didn't want to accept it. I wanted it to just be a nightmare. A nightmare where I couldn't wake up because I wanted to know what happens at the end. Like when we used to watch horror movies together and I wanted to sleep instead." She placed a dozen roses on the grave. "I hate that this isn't a dream even with all the good that's happened. Has anything good really happened? Even if I can come with a list of 100 good things the fact that you're dead just kills them all."

She wiped the tears from her eyes. 

"I've also decided to change my surname. To Akiyama my Japanese surname. I'll probably end up having a Korean surname again in a couple years or so." After a half an hour of talking to her dead boyfriend she got up. "I'll return soon. I miss you and love you lots." She smiled and bowed before leaving. 

When she got the court house she had to wait a while before seeing someone. The name took her into his office.

"Hello, My name is Hyun su Jung what can I do for you?" He asked

"I want to change my surname to Akiyama." She replied.

"Did you get married?" He asked

"No, Akiyama is my Japanese family name." She replied. "It's taken me a while to think this through and I want to go throught with this."

"Name please." Mr. Jung asked. 

"Emiko Jung." Emiko replied.

"Oh we're both Jungs. That's interesting." He said. "So your mother is Japanese?"

"Yes." 

"Why do you want to change it?" He asked.

"I want to change it because I'm disapointed in my father. He was never there for me and I don't want to have his surname."

"What's your mother's name?" Mr. Jung asked starting to shake.

"Harumi Akiyama." Emiko said noticing the shaking. "Wait a second....Are you the guy who left my mother? My father?" 

There was an awkward silence before Mr. Jung answered.

"I knew that would come back to haunt me." He sighed. "I'm sorry Emiko, I wasn't ready for a child and I. I just bolted. Give me a second chance!"

"If you can prove to me that you have changed and can be the father you should have been then I'll believe you but for now. My name remains Emiko Akiyama." She said has she left. "This will be your only chance."  

She explained the whole thing to Kibum since he insisted he'd listen plus she vauled his opinion.

"At least you found him. You may hate him but he's still your father with out him you wouldn't be you." Kibum said eatting his yogurt. "If he is telling the truth then you should lessen the hate over time. If not, keep hating him." 

"Yeah I know Kibum but he's also the reason my mom was a single parent." Emiko replied.

"Well I grew up with both of my parents so I wouldn't know what that's like. I hope my kid won't have to know." Kibum said

"Where is she anyway?" Emiko asked.

"At my mom's, she loves her grand daughter so does my dad." Kibum answered.

"I hear parents love their grands more than their children." Emiko said.

"Well ." Kibum laughed. 

"How did you even get pregnant anyway? Were you even..." Siwon inturrupted burging in to Kibum's office. "I mean that day you just fell over in pain and I thought you were shot."

"Sorry to inturpt but the Kim family and the Gold family is here too." Eunhyuk said.

"What are they doing here?" Emiko asked.

"For a meeting. The families have agreed to meet. It's starting now in the meeting room." Donghae chipped in. "Need help getting there?"

"No thanks. I can walk on both feet for a while. I'll be behind you guys." Everyone walked in to the meeting room. The Kim's and their son Jongjin was there along with The Gold's and their oldest two sons Adrian and Jared and youngest daughter Suvanna. While the parents weren't talking Jongjin made friends with Anna's brothers. Suvanna tried not to show her interest in Jongjin.

"I'm glad you could all make it." Siwon greeted. "I am Choi Siwon the head detective here." Siwon had Kibum translate due to the fact his english was the best. 

"Sorry I'm late." Emiko said finally showing up placing her crutches agaisnt a wall. 

"Emiko sweetie are you alright?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"I'm fine. This happened a while ago." Emiko replied allowing Siwon to continue. 

"We are deciding what to do with Anna and want your opinions." Siwon said with Kibum translating into English for Anna's family. "We have had the thoughts of giving her the death sentence but."

"But nothing!" Mr. Kim shouted "She killed our son and she could kill more people! Take her life!" 

"Dad stop!" Jongjin said. "It's not our choice." 

"Did your brother have a choice to be killed? Did he? Did Jonghyun chose to be stabbed? Did Jin-ki chose to be kidnapped? Why should she get a choice she's done enough damage to this family and the people she's injuried." Mr. Kim yelled

"I know this is extremely unfair but it's the people who think that she deserves to live." Siwon said.

"Screw them! Did my son deserve to die as well?" He yelled as he was finally calmed by his wife. "He deserved fame. He deserved his dreams he deserved his life but she had to take that from him."

"I'm extremely sorry my daughter did this to you and I want her to be punished but not with death! You may see her as a heartless murder but she's my child!" Mrs. Gold cried

"You have three more! One more daughter. All I have is one child." Mr. Kim argued. 

"I picked up signs that there was something wrong with her." Adrian spoke up. 

"Why didn't you tell me!?" Mrs. Gold yelled. 

"I told you thousands of times! Each time you refused or didn't listen! Don't put the blame on me because you can't even accept that she needed help!" Adrian yelled. 

"It's true mom. You never did listen or accept it and now look. She killed a man probably killed two and she kidnapped her ex and fractured detective Jung's ankle." Suvanna spoke up too.

"Kim Jonghyun is fine. He was discharged two days ago and his parents are taking care of him." Emiko said. "He's excepted to make a full recovery in a couple days and I changed my name. It's now Emiko Akiyama."  

"Oh my mistake." Suvanna said. " Anyways mom, you should have done something. If you had atleast tried maybe none of this would have happened!" 

"Why wouldn't you listen to your own children?" Mrs. Kim asked. 

"I don't know! I was being a horrible mother!" Mrs. Gold cried

"Our son could have been famous!" Mr. Kim yelled.

"He kinda is. The day you called me to let me know he died I made a video of him and Emiko put one of this songs on it and posted it online. He's gotten thousands of likes and comments. They all know he's passed but I never said why." Jongjin said showing his father all the comments the video had received. 

"He had such a great voice, a loyal girlfriend and a bright future. It's sad he died so early. RIP" one commenter posted.

"Why did he have to die so young? He could have been famous! I would have been his fan!" Another one said.

A conversation started:

JoeRichard: I hope his girlfriend gets the help she deserves. Poor couple.

Pertakim: I heard she's working as a detective on this case with Kibum

JiashuaiLin: No way, Kim Kibum? He's like the best!

They all read the conversation.

"It's true. I am the best." Kibum smiled every one just agreed. What else could they do?

"That's enough for today. Let's meet here again tomorrow and keep talking." Siwon said dismissing the meeting. Kibum, Emiko and the rest of the detectives followed. "Don't forget your crutches Jump-a-Long." 

"Do I need to kick you down the stairs?" Emiko replied knowing the nickname was for her.

"Don't talk to me like that. I'm your boss." Siwon yelled trying to scare her.

"Hello your boss, I'm dad." Emiko trolled.

"Okay, you win." Siwon admitted defeat. 

__________________________________________

What's your opinion on what should be done was Anna?